Shiggityflip - Follow The Yellow Brix Road With The Perfect Sun 1000

I have been enjoying mine Duggs. Primarily using it for a bong and also using it as a never ending one hitter. I can see how you might not like it if you don't like super open air draws. Try a finer grind if you can. It makes the draw more restricted.

On another note Monday I woke up with an abscessed tooth. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. The filling must have been loose and allowed bacteria to get under it. Then Monday it fell out and exposed the root. I have had toothaches before but this was the worst by far. Absolutely nothing helped the pain except for ice. I went through two large bags of ice and had to stay sitting up all night moaning like a Halloween ghost. In fact the whole side of my check is burned from the ice. But when it was happening I never felt the pain from the ice because it was the only thing that helped the tooth pain. And the earliest appointment I could get is Wednesday. The good news is I got my hands on the appropriate antibiotics so by last night I was able to sleep. And choke down some soup. It still hurts but is much better than Monday. On Monday I had to make sure there were no guns around. It really was that bad. Made dry sockets seem like a carnival.
I couldn't even open up the forum to look at it. Thank God I had just drenched because I never would have been able to do it in my state. Last night I just went in and put 3/4 of a gallon of trans and tea on each plant.

If the pain had not gotten any better I may have tried to take it out with some pliers. All I can say is they better not cancel! Some of you may remember I had some daily headaches back a few weeks ago. I am now thinking it was the tooth, but the pain manifested as a headache instead of a toothache. It all makes sense as most of the pain of my headache was on the same side as the tooth and I never get headaches. Maybe one or two a year. If I don't count the ones from not having my morning coffee.

Oh and I posted the Halloween smokathon thread! Help me spread the word as I am not so functional with this tooth. I am gonna go pass out for awhile!

The Great Halloween Smokathon of 2016!

That sucks Shiggs. I've been there, many times. I had several bad teeth for years.

Sometimes the only thing that helps, was drinking iced cold water. It sounds insane, but when in that much pain, you will try anything. I would hold the ice cold water in my mouth. At first, it would hurt so bad, I thought I was going to pass out, tunnel vision, pale, etc. But once it went numb, no pain. As long as I kept putting a new mouth full of water ever few minutes, it kept me sane.

I'm so glad I will never have to go through that again. Some of the worst days ever. I'd rather break my own collar bone or rib and those are both very painful.

That sucks Shiggs. I've been there, many times. I had several bad teeth for years.

Sometimes the only thing that helps, was drinking iced cold water. It sounds insane, but when in that much pain, you will try anything. I would hold the ice cold water in my mouth. At first, it would hurt so bad, I thought I was going to pass out, tunnel vision, pale, etc. But once it went numb, no pain. As long as I kept putting a new mouth full of water ever few minutes, it kept me sane.

I'm so glad I will never have to go through that again. Some of the worst days ever. I'd rather break my own collar bone or and those are both very painful.
Yes LEDRF! Ice and cold water were the only thing that helped. Even though they made it hurt too! And yes blurred vision, paleness, flashes of white light, sweating, tears and whimpers. At its worst I had to have at least 2-3 ice cubes in at the same time to hit all sides of the tooth. It's amazing something so small can cause so much agony!

I have been enjoying mine Duggs. Primarily using it for a bong and also using it as a never ending one hitter. I can see how you might not like it if you don't like super open air draws. Try a finer grind if you can. It makes the draw more restricted.

On another note Monday I woke up with an abscessed tooth. It was the worst pain I have ever felt. The filling must have been loose and allowed bacteria to get under it. Then Monday it fell out and exposed the root. I have had toothaches before but this was the worst by far. Absolutely nothing helped the pain except for ice. I went through two large bags of ice and had to stay sitting up all night moaning like a Halloween ghost. In fact the whole side of my check is burned from the ice. But when it was happening I never felt the pain from the ice because it was the only thing that helped the tooth pain. And the earliest appointment I could get is Wednesday. The good news is I got my hands on the appropriate antibiotics so by last night I was able to sleep. And choke down some soup. It still hurts but is much better than Monday. On Monday I had to make sure there were no guns around. It really was that bad. Made dry sockets seem like a carnival.
I couldn't even open up the forum to look at it. Thank God I had just drenched because I never would have been able to do it in my state. Last night I just went in and put 3/4 of a gallon of trans and tea on each plant.

If the pain had not gotten any better I may have tried to take it out with some pliers. All I can say is they better not cancel! Some of you may remember I had some daily headaches back a few weeks ago. I am now thinking it was the tooth, but the pain manifested as a headache instead of a toothache. It all makes sense as most of the pain of my headache was on the same side as the tooth and I never get headaches. Maybe one or two a year. If I don't count the ones from not having my morning coffee.

Oh and I posted the Halloween smokathon thread! Help me spread the word as I am not so functional with this tooth. I am gonna go pass out for awhile!

suck on a whole clove or rub some ground cloves on the surrounding gum :)

suck on a whole clove or rub some ground cloves on the surrounding gum :)

I tried a couple drops of clove oil on a cotton ball and it set the nerve on fire. I almost passed out! I don't want to go through that again lol! Tried ambesol first and that had a similar effect. Like LEDRF the only thing that worked was ice and cold water but that brought severe pain too u too the nerve went numb. Once it got numb I kept applying ice constantly so the nerve would stay as numb as possible.

Don't screw around with infections of the mouth or teeth! Deal with this pronto. There can be some very serious complications from infections in the mouth!

I hear ya loud and clear Doc. Going in tomorrow morning. That's the first appt I could get. I will probably have them extract the tooth. I have too many teeth on that side. So getting a tooth out will allow them to spread a bit. And you are super correct about the problem of mouth infections. It is one of the causes of people dying younger in previous centuries and this one too if one doesn't keep on top of it. Heart attacks can come from a simple toothache. I am on a full regimen of cephalexin and it is doing the trick. Swelling is down quite a bit and I feel like I can eat real food today, all I had since Monday was a small bowl of soup. I thank you for the advice though and from everyone else too! I am definitely in pain still but it is so minor in comparison to the blinding pain all through Monday. I may be able to take some pics soon. Maybe Wednesday or at least Thursday. The plants are looking awesome!

Wish you a painless night and quick recovery mate:Namaste:

Sorry to hear about your tooth, that sucks! Been there and it's not pleasant. Glad the medicine is helping.
thanks so much Ween. I feel a lot better but now my pain level has gone down so I can feel the pain from the self induced frostbite in my mouth. Haha it's amazing that I didn't even notice it all Monday when I constantly had ice there. It was blurred out by the nerve pain. I now know why Dustin Hoffman was screaming so much in "Marathon Man" when the guy was messing with the nerve in his tooth.

Wish you a painless night and quick recovery mate:Namaste:
Thank you Ketama. When I read your posts I imagine beautiful Morocco, the scent of exotic spices and the wonderful Moroccan food and of course...the hashish.

Yes sir, maybe one day you never know, it is an amazing country so many beaches, so much hashish, so much good food, and one can go from snowy mountains, to nice warm flat lands, to warm beaches almost all year long. And im a fishing maniac and down there the fishing is great....anyhow... I enjoy it a lot... I have some amazing pics in the ganja fields i just have to get some photoshop my face out and i anna show you all some amazing ganja fields.:cheer:

thanks so much Ween. I feel a lot better but now my pain level has gone down so I can feel the pain from the self induced frostbite in my mouth. Haha it's amazing that I didn't even notice it all Monday when I constantly had ice there. It was blurred out by the nerve pain. I now know why Dustin Hoffman was screaming so much in "Marathon Man" when the guy was messing with the nerve in his tooth.

Thank you Ketama. When I read your posts I imagine beautiful Morocco, the scent of exotic spices and the wonderful Moroccan food and of course...the hashish.

"Is it safe?" :rofl:

Flip+31

Ok So I am reeling with pain still. I have another appt. on the 8th of noveber and a prescription for penecillin and a few pain killers. Ugh. I ay do it myself with pliers before then.

The plants are throwing trichs and pistils like crazy. Here is a disorganized update I took pics of through the pain. Halfway through I gave up and took some overall pics and went to bed lol.

(Gorilla glue #4 x dosidos) #2
Looking pretty good. Nugs are small but plenty and lots of frost.

DSC_0056-001.JPG
DSC_0057-0011.JPG

(Gorilla glue#4 x dosidos) #1
I guarantee this one is the keeper of the 2 phenos

DSC_0064-001.JPG

Pineapple fields D
Got a bit enthusiastic about pics on this girl. She's gonna be big. Hopefully she is gonna be nice!

DSC_0059-001.JPG
DSC_0060-0011.JPG

DSC_0068-0011.JPG
DSC_0069-0011.JPG
DSC_0070-001.JPG
DSC_0071-0011.JPG
DSC_0073-001.JPG

DSC_0076-001.JPG
DSC_0077-0011.JPG

Pineapple Fields A
Sprawly but looks like fire even so

DSC_0081-001.JPG
DSC_0084-0011.JPG

Purple Hulk
right now I am getting hops scent.

DSC_0085-001.JPG

DDrag1
A little taco on the leaves, need to spread my moving flotilla of light a little further apart like I talked about. the plants in center never get a break.

DSC_0087-001.JPG

DDrag2
This one is a real stunner. Pink grapefruit immediately comes to mind!

DSC_0088-001.JPG

DSC_0089-001.JPG
DSC_0090-001.JPG

The whole shebang

DSC_0096-002.JPG
DSC_0094-003.JPG

Dang Shiggity... thats just a beautiful yard.
Those strains sound exquisite.:dreamy:

Flip+31

Ok So I am reeling with pain still. I have another appt. on the 8th of noveber and a prescription for penecillin and a few pain killers. Ugh. I ay do it myself with pliers before then.

The plants are throwing trichs and pistils like crazy. Here is a disorganized update I took pics of through the pain. Halfway through I gave up and took some overall pics and went to bed lol.

(Gorilla glue #4 x dosidos) #2
Looking pretty good. Nugs are small but plenty and lots of frost.

DSC_0056-001.JPG
DSC_0057-0011.JPG

(Gorilla glue#4 x dosidos) #1
I guarantee this one is the keeper of the 2 phenos

DSC_0064-001.JPG

Pineapple fields D
Got a bit enthusiastic about pics on this girl. She's gonna be big. Hopefully she is gonna be nice!

DSC_0059-001.JPG
DSC_0060-0011.JPG

DSC_0068-0011.JPG
DSC_0069-0011.JPG
DSC_0070-001.JPG
DSC_0071-0011.JPG
DSC_0073-001.JPG

DSC_0076-001.JPG
DSC_0077-0011.JPG

Pineapple Fields A
Sprawly but looks like fire even so

DSC_0081-001.JPG
DSC_0084-0011.JPG

Purple Hulk
right now I am getting hops scent.

DSC_0085-001.JPG

DDrag1
A little taco on the leaves, need to spread my moving flotilla of light a little further apart like I talked about. the plants in center never get a break.

DSC_0087-001.JPG

DDrag2
This one is a real stunner. Pink grapefruit immediately comes to mind!

DSC_0088-001.JPG

DSC_0089-001.JPG
DSC_0090-001.JPG

The whole shebang

DSC_0096-002.JPG
DSC_0094-003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom