Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Got a new sofa coming. You'll be ok.

I know DrZiggy grew it. I have smoked in the past Panama Red, Colombian Red and Cambodian Red. I can't wait.

Great Britain is in the house. Thanks for coming Mr. A.

Welcome KingstonRabbi. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Is DeLorean running on coffee cups or politicians these days?

Oh I didn't even make that connection.

We had a short power outage tonight for some reason. No storms that I'm aware of. Anyway...back up and running now.

Hey MJ, morning my friend..ya with the DeLorean....did a fuel conversion to try out "politicians" but didn't work so hot...kept misfiring and stuff, not good! It's still running on them now but gonna do another switch to DBHBB leaves and stems....gonna really see her fly then....:rofl: Have an awesome day MJ and friends!:circle-of-love:

I'm glad he didn't decide to call himself "MaryJim". :rofl: Back to ya....:passitleft:

Just funnin' with ya Magic Man. :circle-of-love:

I'm finishing a cone that I couldn't finish the other night. LOL Someday I'm going be a heavyweight, not a lightweight.

They're a beast of a smoke Canna. I still have 1/4 of mine left. :laughtwo:

Welcome maynman. Jim will welcome you on his own, this being his journal, but since I'm here let me say we're glad to meet you too. Before you know it you'll be one of the REAL PLAYERS. After all, both Jim and I started out here knowing nothing, and look how far he's come in such a short time.

I warn you, we're addictive. :laughtwo:

:thanks: Sweet Sue! This is the kind of addiction that I could really dig!!:thumb::circle-of-love:

Re: Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Quote Originally Posted by maynman View Post
Hey Jim! Nice to meet you. Kinda new here. Just starting to know the REAL PLAYERS.Man, what a great bunch of folks here!
I'm along for the ride with the rest to watch and learn.
Welcome maynman. I hope I always feel like I'm new here.

:thanks: Jim! Since my very first post I've felt very welcome here. I feel honored to be among this outstanding group of tokers!!:tokin::blunt:Care for a a couple hits? and pass it on Brother!:passitleft:

and pass it over to meeeeee :passitleft:

Hi Magic Man, hope everything is swell in your gardens today.

We got a little rain this morning, but it wasn't enough to soak a chipmunk. And believe me....I've been watching. :rofl:

We got a little rain and I can't put enough emphasis on "little". But I was thankful.

High Birdie. :bongrip:

GR exhibits just seedling growth. The Sour D seed died and replacement should have a root on it this morning. I'll check in a bit.

Blue Dream - Day 6
Chemdawg - Day 7
Panama - Day 7
Amherst Sour Diesel - Planting Day

Time for photo update because everyone likes pictures. Yep, I like 'em anyway.

Mars Hydro Mars II 900 doing a wonderful job as color of the plants are good and I'm loving the tight inter nodal space. Pots will get a good aeration today and then a watering. During this stage I'll add Earth Juice Humic Acid at about 1/2 strength. Why the aeration? When I cooked the soil it became slightly anaerobic.

I had cataract surgery on right eye recently and have the left eye scheduled. My vision might be good enough right now to do a micro topping on these girls soon. They are just about ready and all I'll do is break off the new growth (third set of true leaves) with a tooth pick. Topping and training is very important and can't be neglected because time moves on.

The first ASD died earlier and its replacement will get buried today. I expect some green for her soon and then we'll be rocking everything for this grow. Well, I'm still thinking about adding an auto.

None of the freebie Afghanis broke ground. I guess you get what you pay for. My Dark Devil auto seed also failed. I think I have only one of those seeds left. Maybe we'll roll the dice on her.

Team

DSC_09257.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_09182.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_09206.JPG

Panama

DSC_09226.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel Rooted Seed. She'll go into a peat pellet this morning.

DSC_09173.JPG

OK...so I hope everyone has a great day. :bongrip:

Good start jim..

Back
Top Bottom