Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

re: Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Second row... Got to get up early to grab a prime spot here... Damn, behind a speaker, obstructed view. Hang on, no security here, I'll sit on top of the sound system... Thanks MagicJim...

yeah, you aren't fooling anyone...that's where they hide the goo stuff you've been talking about. :rofl:

:ciao: Grizz

Canna, your onto it but it's where Heirloom said to meet.. You know his got the sticky fingers and always holding the poo, i mean goo :rofl::rofl:

Canna, your onto it but it's where Heirloom said to meet.. You know his got the sticky fingers and always holding the shit, i mean goo :rofl::rofl:

That's a relief! I thought you were smoking the stuff stuck under the seats. Worried that I was missing out.:rofl: Subbing in so i won't miss out.

MJ...top of the day to ya brotha! Look at this crowd in here....hey,...hey, that's my Stella Grizz..thankyou.:tokin:
Hope yas all had an awesome day. Ya mon, :joint: hey MJ, have a hoot of some DBHBB , Kosher Kush, .Ya,...take a few nice hits....make friends with it...:blunt: Pass it around bud....everyone have an awesome night...think about it...cheers to us!:circle-of-love:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future! :party:

Second row... Got to get up early to grab a prime spot here... Damn, behind a speaker, obstructed view. Hang on, no security here, I'll sit on top of the sound system... Thanks MagicJim...

Got a new sofa coming. You'll be ok.

I think you will be happy with the panama. Ace seeds did me right were I grew them last year, very strong growers.
Panama seems to be a big hit on 420mag, I am looking forward to your journey.

Cheers. :geek:

I know DrZiggy grew it. I have smoked in the past Panama Red, Colombian Red and Cambodian Red. I can't wait.

Great Britain is in the house. Thanks for coming Mr. A.

That's a relief! I thought you were smoking the stuff stuck under the seats. Worried that I was missing out.:rofl: Subbing in so i won't miss out.

Welcome KingstonRabbi. It's a pleasure to meet you.

MJ...top of the day to ya brotha! Look at this crowd in here....hey,...hey, that's my Stella Grizz..thankyou.:tokin:
Hope yas all had an awesome day. Ya mon, :joint: hey MJ, have a hoot of some DBHBB , Kosher Kush, .Ya,...take a few nice hits....make friends with it...:blunt: Pass it around bud....everyone have an awesome night...think about it...cheers to us!:circle-of-love:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future! :party:

Is DeLorean running on coffee cups or politicians these days?

MJ = MagicJim

MJ = Marijuana

Hmmmm......:hmmmm:

:circle-of-love:

Ya ,what about that eh!:bravo::thumb:

Oh I didn't even make that connection.

We had a short power outage tonight for some reason. No storms that I'm aware of. Anyway...back up and running now.

Hey Jim! Nice to meet you. Kinda new here. Just starting to know the REAL PLAYERS.:thumb:Man, what a great bunch of folks here! :circle-of-love:
I'm along for the ride with the rest to watch and learn. :grinjoint::popcorn:

Hey Jim! Nice to meet you. Kinda new here. Just starting to know the REAL PLAYERS.:thumb:Man, what a great bunch of folks here! :circle-of-love:

Welcome maynman. Jim will welcome you on his own, this being his journal, but since I'm here let me say we're glad to meet you too. Before you know it you'll be one of the REAL PLAYERS. After all, both Jim and I started out here knowing nothing, and look how far he's come in such a short time.

I warn you, we're addictive. :laughtwo:

Late but present. I took a few days off this board and come back very out of date. This board has a life of its own.

Great start and awesome strains. Best of luck. We are here to help if possible or needed.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hi MJ, gray strain selection. HSO has some great offerings. I really like their trainwreck. I've got a pack of that Amherst Sour Diesel so I'll be watching with interest. :Namaste:

Canna, your onto it but it's where Heirloom said to meet.. You know his got the sticky fingers and always holding the poo, i mean goo :rofl::rofl:

Hey Grizz you can pretend you are a koala and sit with me on the branch I landed on...
I am holding a vanilla Ice cram...come and get it :rofl:

Strapped in for the show Jim.

Very nice strain selection. I've always wondered about HSO's chemdawg. Let's see what you can do with her.

Welcome maynman. I hope I always feel like I'm new here.

Welcome maynman. Jim will welcome you on his own, this being his journal, but since I'm here let me say we're glad to meet you too. Before you know it you'll be one of the REAL PLAYERS. After all, both Jim and I started out here knowing nothing, and look how far he's come in such a short time.

I warn you, we're addictive. :laughtwo:

I still know very little. Thanks for standing in for me with the welcomes. :love:

Late but present. I took a few days off this board and come back very out of date. This board has a life of its own.

Great start and awesome strains. Best of luck. We are here to help if possible or needed.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

High millertm. I'm glad you showed up.

Hi MJ, gray strain selection. HSO has some great offerings. I really like their trainwreck. I've got a pack of that Amherst Sour Diesel so I'll be watching with interest. :Namaste:

doc...I'm glad you're watching over my shoulder. Yes, HSO is respected and I tried to buy their Lost Coast OG but got confused and bought the LC Hash plant by mistake.

Sadly, I'll need to report that the Amherst Sour D seedling expired overnight. A replacement ASD seed is lounging between wet paper towels and will go into a jiffy pellet soon. Life is still all about how well plan b is executed.

Hey Grizz you can pretend you are a koala and sit with me on the branch I landed on...
I am holding a vanilla Ice cram...come and get it :rofl:

Beaver butt vanilla?

Now the cram part makes sense. :rofl:

Sorry... gutter humour, but Jim started it. ;)

I've seen it grown out once before, but that was about 3 years ago. It was a nice looking plant. Have no idea if it smoked as good as it looked though.

Back
Top Bottom