Has there been a pool started yet for when you make the switch to the kit? :p looks like you are working too hard.

I believe that once I made my intentions known, the pool began. For the record though, put your money on the long bet because I get bored very fast and as soon as I dialed my nutes in and was growing great pot, I adopted all kinds of new and likely unachievable goals just to stay in a learning curve. That said, the hardest nut for me to swallow would be to buy into something that has no problems left to solve ... BORING!

DAY #18 OF 12/12

There's not much new to report today except the buds on the original plants are starting to fatten up and the Platinum Cake that's on day #10 is now mostly above the trellis netting. It does look like trichomes are just starting to show on some of the Bubba Hash lower buds.

Here are today's pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

Is that a little mag def? Have they received any SO?
I don't think so. :hmmmm:

Those three are all BBK's and it was the OE's showing the mag deficiency. The culled male was the worst of the two and (except for the culled male) have received two brix foliars with the Snake Oil. Which pic are you looking at?

I'm pretty sure that slight tacoing is only because those colas are so close to the light. I don't see any signs of deficiencies, unless I'm missing something, but appreciate you looking out! :high-five:

DAY #20 OF 12/12 - QUICK UPDATE & PIC DUMP

So, as you saw from the few pics I posted earlier, the trichomes are now showing up and are especially visible on the Bubba Hash plants, but you should be able to just make them out on the Orient Express, too. It's probably not gonna help that I'm not going to tell which is which! :rofl:

We're gonna get a real good test of the penetration on the KIND XL-1000 and, I have to say, so far, it looks pretty damn good! :thumb:

I only have a few more inches I can raise this light without having to rig up something special:

And, the plants are pretty much as tall as they can get without growing into the light:

OK, well, that pic makes it look worse than it really is, so this will give a better idea :laugh::

But, checkout how tall these colas are and how well developed the lower buds look in relation to the upper:

If the XL1000 can get those lower buds fattened up, we could yield some very good weight from these plants! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #20 OF 12/12 - QUICK UPDATE & PIC DUMP

So, as you saw from the few pics I posted earlier, the trichomes are now showing up and are especially visible on the Bubba Hash plants, but you should be able to just make them out on the Orient Express, too. It's probably not gonna help that I'm not going to tell which is which! :rofl:

We're gonna get a real good test of the penetration on the KIND XL-1000 and, I have to say, so far, it looks pretty damn good! :thumb:

I only have a few more inches I can raise this light without having to rig up something special:

And, the plants are pretty much as tall as they can get without growing into the light:

OK, well, that pic makes it look worse than it really is, so this will give a better idea :laugh::

But, checkout how tall these colas are and how well developed the lower buds look in relation to the upper:

If the XL1000 can get those lower buds fattened up, we could yield some very good weight from these plants! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K
Yeah, you are making this light look pretty sweet alright! :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Nice Krip...except for wat i see in pic #92. That one is showing 'those' signs....too early for that. Its ok with a couple/few weeks left but not now, too early. For your light ...idea. Get rid of that fancy rigging, and move it all the way up...the rigging is taking up too much valuable space , up top. Jack chain or just a link or two of sumpin. All else looks great, some nice long colas forming. Gonna be cool to see those fill out. Cheers.:high-five:

Nice Krip...except for wat i see in pic #92. That one is showing 'those' signs....too early for that. Its ok with a couple/few weeks left but not now, too early. For your light ...idea. Get rid of that fancy rigging, and move it all the way up...the rigging is taking up too much valuable space , up top. Jack chain or just a link or two of sumpin. All else looks great, some nice long colas forming. Gonna be cool to see those fill out. Cheers.:high-five:

Removing the ratchet hangers won't actually buy me any space since the light will hit the carbon filter by the time the hanger is all the way to the top. The tall stuff is done with the stretch now, though, and the canopy should start dropping somewhat as those colas continue to put on some weight, so I should be fine, though some of those top buds may get a little light burn. :cheesygrinsmiley:

#92 is a shot of one of the colas on the Orient Express (same plant as #93). Exactly what signs are you seeing?

Amazing work Krip! These girls are looking incredible and that KindXL seems to be working great! The lowers are comparable to the uppers and I’m excited to see how the my end up come harvest day!

Frost factory is starting up and it’s calling for a heavy coating of frost!

Thanks Krip! The auto run issue is a non issue at least for me, why would I care if the time for my light is not synched to actual time? I wouldn't. It's actually often off anyways, at least by an hour guy to daylight savings time. I know exactly when my lights go on and off, to the minute because I check on them so much.
I'm the same !! I know it's 15 till lights on , right now !! Ha !!

Seeing the leaf edges roll up or 'tacoing'. This is very prevalent in two or three pics but mostly in 92. Can u see it?
If not corrected the leaves will completely roll up and go crispy...eventually. Wat is different about that plant...just the strain?
Yeah, but there's slight tacoing on the others, also. I'm pretty sure it's just because they're so close to the light, especially since I was running high temps (84*F purposely!) already. So, I imagine the top of the canopy is getting a little excess heat, but I don't think it's anything nute related.

I am keeping an eye on it though and, if it looks like it's getting worse, I'll make some adjustments. Even with no way to raise the lights or lower the plants (and, there are still ways!), a nice feature of the XL1000 is that I can just dial down the intensity (which is currently at 100% for all three channels!), if needed. Plus, I'm only running the exhaust fan at 50% right now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom