Tbobs Soil Grow - Power Flower 2014

The basic concept of a SCROG, at least from what I gather, is it's a way to 'permanently' LST your branches.

Instead of using string or whatever for LST, you let them grow up into the netting, guiding them from underneath to keep the bud sites spread and not overlapping. It also provides a certain degree of support for the branches when they start getting heavier in flower.

And I might have missed something, in fact, I probably did, since I'm still learning myself. I'm probably going to wait out this grow, and try a SCROG next time around. Or I'll watch you and see how you do it and learn from your experience. Either way, growing has become quite an entertaining and fun hobby :)

Keep it green brother :Namaste:

You are correct!

Power Flower has been moved to a bigger pot for the time being. I don't have anything bigger to put her in yet but this should hold until the next weekend. She was root bound already. These thing grow roots like crazy.
SDC110431.jpg

SDC11042.jpg

Great idea Tugafox, I am subscibed to his channel also. Why didn't I think of that?LOL Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Mike, You´re welcome :thumb:
I also enjoy watching Mr. Tight and Medgrower channels, they´re both using SCROGS. Mr Tight has a detailed video on how to build a DIY SCROG using PVC pipes, very worthy checking out. Although MedGrower is mainly a hydro guy, he also took the time to make in detail videos on his SCROG methods.
I mentioned CO Finest cause he´s a member here at :420: and, very important, he is the only grower that uses a double net system which I think works even better than just one single net.

:Namaste:
:peace:

I also enjoy watching Mr. Tight and Medgrower channels, they´re both using SCROGS. Mr Tight has a detailed video on how to build a DIY SCROG using PVC pipes, very worthy checking out. Although MedGrower is mainly a hydro guy, he also took the time to make in detail videos on his SCROG methods.
I mentioned CO Finest cause he´s a member here at :420: and, very important, he is the only grower that uses a double net system which I think works even better than just one single net.

I'm kind of busy right now and haven't had a chance to look but I will look them up when I am free.

On YouTube, I found Mr Tight, that guy is pretty dynamic. Having a hard time locating Medgrower...there is a few of them with that name.

Back
Top Bottom