Exciting I got a couple of pepper going, just waiting to put the outside for good.

Thanks 🙏🏻
I put my peppers outside last week, but I'm a bit further south than you ;) Three went into SIP containers, and three went in the ground. It'll be interesting to see how they compare.

Interesting trim job. Will save that pic, thanks.
Thanks. Here she is 8 days later, her first watering since the uppot (maybe a day or two late). She's already getting bushy again, mostly due to all those tops.

20230608_082953.jpg

She's the only one in the tent, though, and she's not blocking lettuce yet. Then again, some of that lettuce looks like it could fight back ;)
20230608_083011.jpg

More tops more clones. :thumb:
I'm not going to have any problem getting 24+ clones from her. And I'll only need 4.
And keep an eye on the lettuce...those things are killers! 🗡️
As you can see, the second row is starting to bolt as well as a few on the third row. That means it's time to harvest and plant that row again. The third row has one on the right that keeps wanting to grow down and cover things up. It's a battle for the best light in the salad tent ;)

Date: 7/24/23 Day#110
Strain: Herbies Seeds Colombian Gold (World of Seeds) fem photo
Nutrients: Geoflora veg
Medium: 3g cloth pot with FFHF soil

It's been a while since I posted here. After her trim, Goldie sat in the salad tent and got watered pretty regularly. She rebounded from her trim very well, hanging out in the lettuce tent.
Goldie Tracker 20230628.png

Little did I know I was letting her hang out with a bad crowd! Near the end of June, I found spider mites on her (if you look closely, you can see the damage in the pics above). At this point I panicked a little and banished her outside. I also sprayed her down really well with SNS-217C.

Then, I pretty much forgot about her. I watered her occasionally when she really needs it, otherwise it has been plenty wet this summer. SHe hasn't been fed in a while and is starting to show it. I don't get a lot of light in my backyard and she has stretched a bit. She's also a bug magnet. In anticipation of getting some clones, I've started trying to get her bug-free.

I'm adding cold-pressed Neem oil into her water when feeding now. I'm also regularly spraying her with SNS-217C. I'll need to take clones in the next week or so, and I really want to clean her up first.

My plan is to physically clean any clones I take, then quarantine them in the cloner for two weeks. Hopefully I can get some nice clones for the Vivosun Bud Factory. It won't be long now until I have a tent full of Colombian Gold :)

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow

Date: 7/24/23 Day#110
Strain: Herbies Seeds Colombian Gold (World of Seeds) fem photo
Nutrients: Geoflora veg
Medium: 3g cloth pot with FFHF soil

It's been a while since I posted here. After her trim, Goldie sat in the salad tent and got watered pretty regularly. She rebounded from her trim very well, hanging out in the lettuce tent.
Goldie Tracker 20230628.png

Little did I know I was letting her hang out with a bad crowd! Near the end of June, I found spider mites on her (if you look closely, you can see the damage in the pics above). At this point I panicked a little and banished her outside. I also sprayed her down really well with SNS-217C.

Then, I pretty much forgot about her. I watered her occasionally when she really needs it, otherwise it has been plenty wet this summer. SHe hasn't been fed in a while and is starting to show it. I don't get a lot of light in my backyard and she has stretched a bit. She's also a bug magnet. In anticipation of getting some clones, I've started trying to get her bug-free.

I'm adding cold-pressed Neem oil into her water when feeding now. I'm also regularly spraying her with SNS-217C. I'll need to take clones in the next week or so, and I really want to clean her up first.

My plan is to physically clean any clones I take, then quarantine them in the cloner for two weeks. Hopefully I can get some nice clones for the Vivosun Bud Factory. It won't be long now until I have a tent full of Colombian Gold :)

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow
As long as it’s not flowering I would use Safers End All. Guaranteed to get rid of everything. CL🍀 Edit: It says you can use it up to the day of harvest but I never believed it.

As long as it’s not flowering I would use Safers End All. Guaranteed to get rid of everything. CL🍀 Edit: It says you can use it up to the day of harvest but I never believed it.
Thanks CL. I just picked some up on the 'zon, it'll be here tomorrow. I'll make sure nothing is surviving on those clones ;) I'll use it on my outside garden too.

I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this strain. :bong: One the favorites of my youth. :)
She is a pretty plant and smells really good for veg. I'm looking forward to a 5x5 tent full of her too :)

Slow start but you pulled a couple through. :welldone:

She looks happy and healthy and ready to produce for you.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tok. I'm planning on taking clones in the next week or so, hopefully I get some good ones.

Nice grow Mr Budman 👌 fill that tent from one seed! It takes a little time but it's always so much more uniform without trying which I find satisfying. Can't wait for the RDWC to be fired up I'm 100% certain I will be doing the same soon so I'm in for the long run 😎 I think I'll gain some knowledge over here 🤙✌️

Nice grow Mr Budman 👌 fill that tent from one seed! It takes a little time but it's always so much more uniform without trying which I find satisfying. Can't wait for the RDWC to be fired up I'm 100% certain I will be doing the same soon so I'm in for the long run 😎 I think I'll gain some knowledge over here 🤙✌️
Thanks GV. It's always easier to run clones, especially in the RDWC. I started with clones for my first two runs, then ran seeds of the same strain, then seeds of a different strain. It will be nice going back to clones, especially since I've gotten a chance to see how the mother grows.

Hello you!

Congratulations on JotM. You really do produce one of the best journals here. It is a joy to visit.

Have you ever considered going corporate? The Mag is always looking for journalists. I think you’d be FABULOUS!

Love me Xo

Hello you!

Congratulations on JotM. You really do produce one of the best journals here. It is a joy to visit.

Have you ever considered going corporate? The Mag is always looking for journalists. I think you’d be FABULOUS!

Love me Xo
Thanks T for your support (and nominations - yea, I know, how did I ever figure it out?;)

I have considered it. Maybe in a few years. Right now, work can pick up at any time (like now) and I get pulled away. It's been pretty slow lately, but I have a few deadlines coming up and I see it picking up a bit. Damned work always getting in the way...

Right now, I need to get busy cleaning up Goldie and getting clones. I just harvested another plant from the Bud Factory, so it's time to get these clones started!

Thanks T for your support (and nominations - yea, I know, how did I ever figure it out?;)
Bruv you have so many fans! It could be anyone!

You really do have the best journal, you always keep it classy too, a skill I have not yet harnessed…

Lolling!
I have considered it. Maybe in a few years. Right now, work can pick up at any time (like now) and I get pulled away. It's been pretty slow lately, but I have a few deadlines coming up and I see it picking up a bit. Damned work always getting in the way...

Right now, I need to get busy cleaning up Goldie and getting clones. I just harvested another plant from the Bud Factory, so it's time to get these clones started!
You’d be great :)

Bruv you have so many fans! It could be anyone!

You really do have the best journal, you always keep it classy too, a skill I have not yet harnessed…

Lolling!

You’d be great :)
Thanks Trala. I'd rather read yours any day, though. But you don't allow your journals to be nominated for GJOTM. I know, I've tried. I really enjoyed your Kush comparison grow.

Back
Top Bottom