Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta Wha?

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

A friend of mine had 4 girls in flower and had to chop
all of them down cause of pm and then spider mites.
the_fall.jpg

Re: Vick074-OG Kush Last Run in CocoSoil-CO2-1KHPS-5X5Tent-with Porta Scrogs!? Porta

sorry to hear about the problems vicks.

But dam thats looking like some nice nuggage ;)

:goodjob:

reps

Thank you JJ!
I'll let ya know..

awesome journal bro +reps:bravo:

Thanks jon!
right back at cha bro!

I havent been around but that sucks about the PM. Still a great harvest though. Your OG always looks great. :thumb:

cheers Wiz!

Sorry about the loss of some but you still got some good smoke.
Looking forward to your next grow.

:high-five:

I'm subd vick.:cheer:

Just wrapped it up,
but glad to have you here anyway mc!
I'll send you an invite to the next one when I get around to the hundred things that need doing.

Wow!!!
Thank you so much guys!!
what an honor!

:Namaste:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

On your MOTM !!! I can come help you use up some of the goodies they send you if you want:cheesygrinsmiley:
And again

:cheer::high-five::yahoo:

Thanks Hoz man!! :yahoo:

I'm pretty excited to now to have a total arsenal of bug and fungus fighting weapons! (Thanks SNS!!)
Also pretty happy to finally have some of the legendary BPN nutes to play with!
And the most important prize of all!? the 420 nug jar..

wiw!

NICE THERE VICK!!! And congrats on your win:):) Man them trichs aare sweet looking - so many so tight together. Im gunna have to whip out my scope on harvest and see how my trichs look. I doubt theyll be as abundant as yours but oh well:)
Good on ya mate. Take care , Smokemup

Ya Vick! Cheezy grin time. :) Your thread has been very informative and enjoyable . Please take a bow.

Thanks Skunk!
:Namaste:

wiw wiw wiw
is right!

F'n wiw!

Congrats! The right man won this month
WIW!!!!!!!!!

Thanks wildbill, I appreciate the congrats brother!
But, I think JJ, Vapedogg, and OG deserve a little recognition too.
My hat is off, to those gentlemen. They're all excellent growers.
Interested to see more noms this month..
Like..15 more..

wiw!

NICE THERE VICK!!! And congrats on your win:):) Man them trichs aare sweet looking - so many so tight together. Im gunna have to whip out my scope on harvest and see how my trichs look. I doubt theyll be as abundant as yours but oh well:)
Good on ya mate. Take care , Smokemup

Damn Smoke!
Thanks mate.
:high-five:
Can't wait to get a scope too.
And a scoop of this OG into my BONG!

2 more weeks cure..:blunt:

tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..

I think I'm going to enter this into NOTM..
Think she's worthy?

OG_nug_69_2.jpg

OG_nug_69_2_closeup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom