Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Giggle this, " Magical Butter Machine 2".

"Decarb", is a process that takes a carbon molecule away from the chain making the oil psychoactive. :passitleft: Hope you don't mind Canna n Nis. I was :tokin: and seen this.
:green_heart:

Yup...looks like you were :passitleft: :rofl:

This is why you go with all metal fans folks.

When it was purchased I thought it was going to be metal. Considering it is Apollo I just assumed. So an emergency stop at the big box Store and got a fan to last 2 days until a new one shows up. Metal this time. Any recommendations for an 8" fan anyone? Need it ASAP since I don't think the girls liked the 100 degree spike with no exhaust. Hell maybe a controller to kill the lights if it gets hot again. $$$$$$$

I thought he just did that so that he wouldn't get in trouble. Kinda like we call on of the big box websites, the rain Forrest lol

i can goggle sumthin on tha Zon n prolly find it n tha Bay too. While I am sittin n tha car at Homies cross tha screet from Wally world hittin a fattie of some chronic grown rite dere

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team

ce61fdbe634259ff411c3d1df857bc69.jpg
you found Cousin It!! :rofl:

....and killed him O.O

:rofl::green_heart::rofl:

Yo Nis,
I have several exhaust fans for my 3 tents. (2 6in and 1 4 in)
I use the hyper fan which uses plastic fan blades.
Its pretty damn strong. It's smaller weighs less and comes with a built in speed controller.
I have another 6 in metal fan that I have had for years. Its a work horse but loud and doesnt like being dialed down with out making more noise than at full tilt.
Both do the job for me pretty well. :passitleft:

Nis....wat ya doin with that plastic shit! FFS's brotha.....do i have any thoughts...you bet...go with an Ostberg inline fan. Nuff said!:slide::grinjoint:
I about shit when it came and it was plastic. SMH. It worked fine until it melted the damn fan blade off the shaft. I shot the exhaust at the header with a heat gun and it is at 105. Granted that is where the veg room, 2 AC units and the flower room exhaust all meet. Not bad. But now we are back feeding into the flower room through the carbon filter since the AC is over powering the new fan. So we need a strong fan to pull everything out and not allow any back feeding. Now from what I know about pumps in the pipefitting industry, you don't want to pump into another pump. It'll dead head and suck the pump dry.

Hold on let me light this right quick :passitleft:

OK so we have 2 fans in this operation: 1 - 6" fan for the veg room to cool the lights and act as an exhaust through a carbon filter. Have the speed control at roughly 50%. Then we have the 8" fan positioned right before it leaves the flower room in the main header....you know what, I'll draw it up and post it lol.

Nis, i don't like you running that at 50% ...it's not gonna last at that speed. You should consider running it between 70-80%. You will iron out the airflow issues. Any noise from fans can be silenced a bit by wrapping any duct work in insulation...it helps a lot! I like the corner unit , is that an portable AC or a DEHuyey? Anyhow , I'm very envious of such a cool GR you guys are building. Gotta book, cheers bud!:high-five:

Nis, i don't like you running that at 50% ...it's not gonna last at that speed. You should consider running it between 70-80%. You will iron out the airflow issues. Any noise from fans can be silenced a bit by wrapping any duct work in insulation...it helps a lot! I like the corner unit , is that an portable AC or a DEHuyey? Anyhow , I'm very envious of such a cool GR you guys are building. Gotta book, cheers bud!:high-five:

Thanks duggan. What I was getting at with the 50% was that it was still back feeding when the 6" fan was at 50%.

I just took a couple minutes to draw up the layout of our rooms as they sit today. Well I just noticed I left the T5 out. Oh well. I'm tired of having to deal with the damn heat. There is no need for it. If there was any modifications you would do...please say so. There is no reason we should not be able to control every aspect. We have AC, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and 2 exhaust fans. Now, I will say that we only want one exit out of the room. Have to keep it some what stealthy lol.

GR7.jpg

Thanks! :passitleft: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese

Okay so here is what we did as a temporary fix...we removed the 8" carbon filter out of the tee in the header and just ran the 6" AC duct and the 6" exhaust from the veg room through a wye. So they are now pushing in the same direction when they hit the header. Now the only concern I have now is that the 2 AC units are run in series. It is always a possibility that the veg AC could back feed the flower AC when it cycles off. If that's the case then we can run them independently and put back draft preventers in so that when it's not running, it doesn't back feed. I think that's a winning idea. Just had to say it out loud. :thumb:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Ok guys! The MB2 is on her maiden voyage!! WooHoo!!! Can't wait to test the product! On a day like today, where I'm making oil from a whole plant, I could totally use 2 MB2 machines. Lol!

MB2 stoned to journal if ya did that. :rofl:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Straining oil out of the MBM2 is the biggest challenge. It takes a time or two to get the feel for what works best for you.

I'm so excited for you! :yahoo: And so glad to hear you're feeling better. :hug::hug::hug: That rework of the grow space is awesome. You guys have it goin' on, don't you? :high-five:

Straining oil out of the MBM2 is the biggest challenge. It takes a time or two to get the feel for what works best for you.

I'm so excited for you! :yahoo: And so glad to hear you're feeling better. :hug::hug::hug: That rework of the grow space is awesome. You guys have it goin' on, don't you? :high-five:
Well, we have purchased one of these bad boys and it helped immensely!

Things got messy with the bag. Lol

Back
Top Bottom