Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Tonight we did quite the heavy training on them to get them flat before we go vertical with them. This should be the last heavy training hopefully. Maybe one more. It's takes planning ahead on which way to super crop the tops so you don't have any gaps in the canopy.

For reference it is 17" between the uprights on the troughs and each plant has 24" horizontally. Turned the lights off for 20 mins after spraying destress. They will be getting some transplant tomorrow and brix Friday.

Tutankhamon - left

420-magazine-mobile222364802.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1983133287.jpg

Blue dream - right

420-magazine-mobile908103546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile965238578.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1404536991.jpg

Thought I would toss in some DC veg pics also.

420-magazine-mobile136503244.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1628652788.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1752317559.jpg

420-magazine-mobile317472880.jpg

420-magazine-mobile338737183.jpg

Have a great night everyone. No baseball game tonight so I may wonder out of our yard tonight.

:passitleft:

That setup is amazing. I'm very jealous.

That setup is amazing. I'm very jealous.

I hear that.. I love that setup.. Going to be a pretty grow.. Keepem Green

Morning guys, looking great over here as usual. Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys. The troughs were very easy to build and total cost was under $100 total for both of them. Then it's using $150 worth of soil that is the expensive part. Other than that they love having that much soil to play with. It was visibly noticeable when they grabbed a hold of it. I checked on them this morning and all of the tops were looking up and we are still flat. :thumb:

You were part of the reason why we did this! I knew that the more we give them, the bigger the yield and healthier the plants. Give them a chance to get closer to their full potential.

Yup! You can veg those girls , just as long , and as big as ya want....no worries. Your yield will be unbelievable, if ,...if ya wait ,...and get them really bushy. Your tieing down and training is going very well, and they are starting to show you just how impressive this grow can be. Cheers to ya's, Nis ...and Canna. I'm not going too far from this place....I know what's comin!...:slide:....:thumb::high-five:
Your biggest challenge with this grow...is not to flip em too early but to keep training them down and out!

Yup! You can veg those girls , just as long , and as big as ya want....no worries. Your yield will be unbelievable, if ,...if ya wait ,...and get them really bushy. Your tieing down and training is going very well, and they are starting to show you just how impressive this grow can be. Cheers to ya's, Nis ...and Canna. I'm not going too far from this place....I know what's comin!...:slide:....:thumb::high-five:
Your biggest challenge with this grow...is not to flip em too early but to keep training them down and out!
We won't flip them without being ready. Hold off until we absolutely have to.

Thank you, Nismo. I have been strolling for a while so I have seen much good already. Finally set up my room last week and my plants went under the light Monday afternoon (after my son left for school).

And followed up Karn Evil 9 with Tarkus.

Lovely pictures and setup Nis. Will be following this with great interest. I have another two weeks or so before I flip the girls - I am anxious to try the STS solution to turn one of them male.

Hey guys I gotta question I'm expanding slowly but surely I bought a filter and exhaust fan and a new tent 4-4-6.5 and now only have enough cash for either one 600 watt led or two 300 watt leds what would you buy with the two I feel I'll be able to get light to all four corners readily but not sure about the 600 I'm stumped just seriously tell me what to do. I've got two 300 watt panels in my room now that's just a little bigger but only grew 4 plants and it was more than enough light I think I got a half pound off three plants the other ones slow ahhhhh help

Hey guys I gotta question I'm expanding slowly but surely I bought a filter and exhaust fan and a new tent 4-4-6.5 and now only have enough cash for either one 600 watt led or two 300 watt leds what would you buy with the two I feel I'll be able to get light to all four corners readily but not sure about the 600 I'm stumped just seriously tell me what to do. I've got two 300 watt panels in my room now that's just a little bigger but only grew 4 plants and it was more than enough light I think I got a half pound off three plants the other ones slow ahhhhh help

Good morning Ohio,...IMO two lights is ALWAYS better than one. One brighter one may look better at the start but as soon as they grow , you will wish ya had of gotten two...way better coverage...just my Op. Cheers Ohio and have an awesome Easter weekend would ya!:)

If you are up for building an LED, it costs right around $250 for 4 cobs. You could probably get away with running 8 - 12 in a 4x4 and get coverage in the entire tent. Running led low wattage and close to the canopy. The cobs are light years ahead of most of the blurple lights. Might be worth checking out if you have the funds and ambition to build one. But if not, I agree with Duggan about having 2 smaller lights over one big one.

You need to check out growmau5 on YT about the LEDs. Multiple light sources provide better penetration to the lower budsites and leaves, thus increasing the plant's ability to provide budness gracious. With DIY you are looking at around a dollar per true watt drawn. I also recommend adding UVB light (protection needed!), that is there with the HPS but the LEDs are lacking that side of spectrum in general and it makes up for better flowers. I managed to buy parts for 600W light for lil over 500$.

Back
Top Bottom