Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Dennise

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Dirt Mcgert

Votes: 16 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
September Member of the Month Finalists

@SweetSue[/URL] [/B]has a welcome return to the list of nominees. There are plenty of reasons why, as evidenced by her numerous supporters. "She has been very kind and helpful". "Her work in the MMJ forums is fantastic". "She's been helping others the whole time that she's been here, so could be perpetually nominated". "She helps people however not just in the obvious way, but in bringing a positive attitude to people who need a little brightness. Which, sometimes, is the best help of all". "I've been waiting for the 6 months to pass until she could be nominated again - She's worthy of being nominated every single month!"

@AKgramma. Good to see her here too, with some solid reasons for her presence. "Although her perpetual grow is not grand, her results are sound - as is her advice". "I see her constantly in FAQ'S helping new growers". "She's right across the journals, helping and supporting both new and more experienced growers, with her experience and acquired knowledge". "She is very approachable and a great ambassador for 420 Magazine".

@masonman has been here before, but with good reason. "He is very active, greets new members and offers a lot of good advice to members needing help in the FAQ's". "Every time I see someone having an issue in their journal he's there with great advice that's helpful and practical". "It's just great to have him on 420 Magazine - he's quite new here but he's all quality".

@newbiegrwer is a new and welcome nominee here. He's getting quite a following, and for good reason. "I want you people to know how much Newbiegrwer helps. He's very knowledgeable and smart. And he never has an attitude". "I'm not sure what constitutes member of the month but he sure is helpful". "Newbiegrwer is one of the first people I go to with a problem or question, and I can always trust his answer". "Just look at his posts - Newbiegrwer gets my vote!"

@Dennise is a long-standing member who has a great deal of long-standing support. "Dennise is loved and respected, she helps new growers and members on a regular basis, by either posting a help request on her own journal, or by calling in help when needed at the new grower's journal. "She is an asset to our community." "Dennise is a great grower to learn from." In the back room, we truly appreciate her consistent support of our sponsors too.

@dirt mcgert. Good to see Dirt being nominated again. One PM from an active and valued fellow-member says it all: "I read a lot of journals and if anyone is a step ahead of me it's Dirt. He has made an impression in every corner of the grow journal section. Always giving pats on the back and words of encouragement. Constantly checking in on slow journals. I've been here since he's joined and he has quickly become a household name as a 420 Magazine member. I'd give him my vote".

Thank you to the numerous members who put forward names this month. It's much appreciated. If your own favourite is not here, there's always next month.

Congratulations and good luck to every one of the above. :circle-of-love:

A grand list of nominees. Awesome! It's going be a tough race by the looks of it. Sweet Sue :adore: your my 420 hero, you've made so much of an impact on the lives of so many. :thanks:
Massonman, haha you've got it going on buddy. Keep up the great work around here. It's appreciated by plenty of folks, great job.
Dirt!! I've once again got the honour of seeing your dedication to the community come to fruition. You've been a huge part of the grow family ever since you joined. Thanks brother, keep on doing what your doing...

Congratulation to all the nominees, good luck this month and enjoy the festivities. Who's on donkey detail this months?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Looks like we are open for voting.
Congrats to SweetSue, AKGramma, Masonman, Newbiegrwer, Dennise, and Dirt Mcgert on your nominations for Member of the Month!
:thumb:

:thumb: Great choices! :goodluck: to all!

Guys, I'm overwhelmed. I'm actually sitting here shaking, I'm so touched.

Thank you for the nomination. That alone means more than you know. Those other nominees deserve your full attention. They, each and every one bring their own perpetual brightness to our community.

I'm honored to once again find my name on this list. Good luck to all. :hug: :love:

Good luck to you all. I have had the pleasure of meeting all but one of you and each and every one of you deserve this.
But alas, there can be only one.

You guys are wonderful people and I look forward to seeing your names here again.

It is always somewhat difficult to decide who to vote for - because the candidates are always deserving of recognition. But I don't think I've ever so much wanted to be able to vote for two different candidates as I do this month. This will be tough...

I have that problem every month. If the person you don't vote for doesn't win MOTM, you can always nominate them again for the next month's roster.

It is always somewhat difficult to decide who to vote for - because the candidates are always deserving of recognition. But I don't think I've ever so much wanted to be able to vote for two different candidates as I do this month. This will be tough...

Back
Top Bottom