• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Minus - Pineapple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scousepower78 - This Plant

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There really is no big mystery here guys and gals, nobody is trying to take advantage of anyone or ruin anyone's day. We caught two people cheating; one was admittedly "testing" our protocol by voting for himself and someone else from a fake account, the other admitted having a friend vote for him. Regardless of how minor the offenses are, we must set a standard to not allow this type of behavior, otherwise we end up running around in circles wasting all of our valuable time and energy hunting down these attempts and removing votes and revoking contest privileges. If you cheat on purpose or by accident, we must follow protocol, otherwise it is meaningless. Out of every singe person who has ever been caught cheating, almost all of them have denied it until they are green in the face. So who are we to trust, but our log files. Managing a huge community like this can sometimes be compared to raising puppies. If you allow one to do something they are not allowed to and the others see, then they all follow suit and we have our hands full of problems for days and weeks on end. We work our assess off in the back removing trash, negative energy, spam, fighting, trolls and much more. Please work with us to help strengthen our community and expand, instead of working against us to tear it apart.

In the future if you are confused, curious or have a problem with something, please do us all a favor and show us the respect of asking us in private, instead of posting immature complaints, demands and ultimatums in the public forums. All that does is cause waves of negative energy and get you banned. We are all mature adults who take this mission, company and community very seriously. There is always a simple answer to any question, all you have to do is ask politely and we'll engage in a conversation to get us all on the same page. We do not respond well to temper tantrums.

It's Sunday night and we are still assessing everything that has gone down since this morning, so if we have not gotten back to you yet, please be patient and we will, as always. :thanks:

Sending everyone lots of love and positive energy through the Universe. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

What happened? Why are we re-voting?

Did any contestants get a PM from a mod? Maybe a technical thing? I think something like this happened a few months ago, then a few hours later all the polls were back to normal.......hope for some resolution

They are taking votes off the NOTM entries too man...

I want to say thanks to all that liked and voted for my plant. I had one of my friends sign up here. I actually told the prick not to but we all know how mates are. He stayed at my house and after a night on it, some time after I went to bed, he used my internet ( phone, it's all I have) and faked some shit.. If you look I respond to him and know I was sick when I saw it.. Wish I had of went with my first thought of reporting it.. This was first week into the voting. I didn't even vote unroll I got to 34, thinking 35 should be enough. I was trying to hold off as I really wanted to win without voting for my plant ( cola was going to get it) but shit was tight. Anyways, i want to apologise to all, man I wasn't trying to cheat nobody. Worst is I could see what was happening, reported my feelings, then find out I've been accused or done the same. I've felt sick all day, especially as I got the message from the person who's the whole reason the plant was entered. I was skittish about posting my plants, but he asked to see them and gave great compliments... I can't remember when Craig signed up but know it was early, like first few days of voting or something. Not last few when it got close. That's when you'd be cheating it, when you have a chance if changing the results. I also totally understand 420's stance and support it. These contests shouldn't be cheated.. Ill be here sporadically as this has knocked my confidence with you all. Thanks for everything 420, this place is the best cannabis site. See you all around. Grizzwald

Hello 420. I feel compelled to address what happened to me . I was banned from the POTM contest and any further contests at 420 mag. Why? My Gf signed up and voted for me without my knowledge She did this according to forum rules and regs. She used my name Duggan on the regis. forum. They tied her to me via that reference. Talking with her yesterday after the fact she admitted ,she voted for me and was going to wait till the contest was over to tell me. I am sooo sorry to all those who voted for me and for disappointing all my brothas here on the mag. I amNO cheater and take offence at being called one....never in my life. Have a great day Gang...once again I'm sorry for letting you all down. I never really cared about the contest anyhow...I just won it a while ago....I care more about my friends I've made here and what they think. later.

Yeah Cola Monster, that's quite the forearm sized Nug you have their! :rofl:

Lol Duggan and Grizz congrats on your beautiful plants. Doesn't seem like a big deal literally at all. Fuck that noise, yall obviously grow cannabis 10x more beautiful then most people on this website. Forget about it. No explanations needed in my eyes, both of you guys have shown nothing but humility and a drive to help fellow forum members... So I say THANK YOU to both of you.

Well ... poop!
Oh well. Plenty of excitement during the contest and beautiful plants, regardless of the outcome.
No worries guys. You grow awesome weed and that's all that matters.

I just wanted to thank all of you who voted for this gent but it's a hollow victory at best plus no way to win a contest in my thinking and as such I'd like to suggest that the prizes be held over until next month so the winner gets twice the goods for their hard work & efforts. I'll graciously accept all the congrats. and title next to my name but that's it on this end.:winkyface:

Thanks again and have a great day mates!:thanks:

Class act Cola Monster. You earned the title.

Congrats on your victory Cola Monster, that's one mighty fine looking plant you've grown, as usual. :welldone:

That's a very honorable thing you are offering, I'll shoot you a pm to discuss further. :thanks:

I like contests where all the rules were followed by everyone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Everyone knows the rules better now, and that's a good thing. :cheesygrinsmiley: I never knew about suspicious registering and voting, for instance. Now we all do.

The winner this month is from a group of entries with no violations. Congratulations, Cola Monster! :bravo:

I just wanted to thank all of you who voted for this gent but it's a hollow victory at best plus no way to win a contest in my thinking and as such I'd like to suggest that the prizes be held over until next month so the winner gets twice the goods for their hard work & efforts. I'll graciously accept all the congrats. and title next to my name but that's it on this end.:winkyface:

Thanks again and have a great day mates!:thanks:

Cola Monster...As others have said ...it's a very classy thing you did....congrats on the win. Cheers eh.

This contest has been closed to minimize any more drama until our Mod team is in full attendance again. The cheaters and trolls have us spinning around in circles replying to pms, emails, voicemails, advisories, etc. We are human, just like you. Please give us a chance to respond and practice patience until we can get to everyone. Our entire mission and lives have been put on hold while we get to everyone, to explain everything to everyone, and free the site of the leftover debris. All we ask is the respect of giving us a chance to reply before being recruited by trolls and trouble makers seeking a party at our expense. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom