BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

So i finally took some pics of the contents of the box from 420mag for winning the contests, wow what a haul ! Im so very humbled and just a happy camper! So far the only thing i have not recieved is the perfect garden gift certificate,1 of the bags of soil & t-shirt from scientific soils, and the second package of doggett & simpson growology,,,the rest is in my grubby mitts yea me! And thank you all that voted for me in october you made my dream of winning 1 each of the 3 contests i call it the trifecta ! Its an amazing feeling to win for something im so passionate about its sappy and clich`e but
"dreams really do come true!" 5 yrs ago when i started coming here as a guest and lurking reading and learning then a little over 3 yrs ago when i finally joined it really was just a dream to think i could ever win any of the contests,those amazing plants that looked like stuff you see in high times i didnt even fathom i could win any of them, in 2012 i was honored by being nominated for member of the month i thought how cool it was to think somebody thought that highly of me that i rated that high in their eyes was honoring enough, but i did not think i stood a chance,and to my shock and total amazment i frikken won!! Holy moose! Then i thought what the heck and started entering the notm &potm contests mostly just to show off my stuff to ppl that dont normally visit my journals, got close a few times then in sept when i realized my urkle was a very special girl i bought a new camera i had to get better pics (my tablet does ok but its limited and didnt capture the colors accurately ) it was a tough month cuz on fixed income those extras are hard to afford,but it was worth eating ramen and spam for a month to get a good camera again no regret at all, and i just had to get urkle saved to my hard drive the way she really looked (shes still more impressive and colorful to the naked eye)
And then it hit me "i gotta put this girl in the potm" and then i got some astonishing macro shots of the durple pream and had to show off those colorful frost monsters! And holy double moose! I won both!..........really!? Im still just a bit stunned and blessed again thanks to all of you you are awesome!
Heres the long overdue pics of the latest prizes to show up
Trifecta_1.jpg
Trifecta_3.jpg
Trifecta2.jpg
Trifecta_5.jpg
Trifecta_4.jpg
Prizes11.jpg
Prizes3.jpg
Prizes_2.jpg
Prizes_4.jpg
Prizes_broken_roller.jpg

Im gonna repeat this exact post in both my current journals since it applies to the entirety of my garden and not every body following this journal are following the other one and vice versa

Hey BID, how goes the battle? Just got home from work so bout to put the journal up. I feel the same exact way about my girl, hps light bulb blew and i had to go to work so she drove hour away and paid for the new 1 :cheer: ! I think you would like iso hash oil, that's what i always do super easy super safe and easy to dose yourself just do small dabs until it's just right :Namaste:

EDIT: Was on the wrong page lol thats a pretty awesome haul! congratz on winning all 3 well deserved in my eyes i know i have learned alot from you and have switched up alot of what i do and things couldn't be better for that i thank you.

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever! LMAO

Congratulations. You sure do deserve it.
Thanks buddy, it's a crazy good feeling, but I think we all deserve a win plenty of worthy growers here:high-five:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Loving that Urkle...:circle-of-love:

Merry X-Mas BID!:partyboy::cool::party:
thank you for the kind words ,the Urkle is a really fun and beautiful strain I'll keep her around a good long while & she gave me some beautiful beans too ,sadly we canceled xmas this year except for dinner, the house breaking and 100$ in gas to go back N forth to the Dr every week this month broke me, we might just do it next month tho but we will still have a good day together, but the Grinch struck this year

Drill and tap the end of the roller then screw in a small bolt, the same diameter as the broken pin, with a shoulder that has no threads then cut off the head. problem solved tada!:peace::thumb::circle-of-love:
Lol I posted a very similar idea in my other journal:high-five:
Hey BID, how goes the battle? Just got home from work so bout to put the journal up. I feel the same exact way about my girl, hps light bulb blew and i had to go to work so she drove hour away and paid for the new 1 :cheer: ! I think you would like iso hash oil, that's what i always do super easy super safe and easy to dose yourself just do small dabs until it's just right :Namaste:

EDIT: Was on the wrong page lol thats a pretty awesome haul! congratz on winning all 3 well deserved in my eyes i know i have learned alot from you and have switched up alot of what i do and things couldn't be better for that i thank you.
She sound like a keeper! Well I'm glad you have taken some helpful stuff from my work, that is why I do it even when I've been tired and felt like stopping the journaling for a while ,then I think well what if I can help others the way I was and still do get help ,things like what you said keep me plugging away, .
For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever! LMAO
Well BAR I'm BID nice to meet you again lol
Happy Skunkday BID :thumb:

You too buddy:high-five:

Beautiful...the urkle looks crazy. A friend just gave me some urkle, love that stuff, but it was know where near as purple as yours. Really good none the less.

Merry Christmas to All.

images26.jpg

Beautiful...the urkle looks crazy. A friend just gave me some urkle, love that stuff, but it was know where near as purple as yours. Really good none the less.

Merry Christmas to All.
yeah I got a really special PHENO of Urkle, it starts turning purple shortly after starting flower and ends up curing to dark purple almost blue/black, and has a most incredible smell unlike cannabis in any way ,it's truely amazing to grow and enjoy, I have seeds and a clone going right now I'm going to get to flower it in low temps,I'm hoping to get it to go all the way black so I can call it "Darth Urkle" lol

Thank you BAR may your season be joyous!

Dang BID

No wonder you are scarce with all that glory :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope You Spiffy and the fam are having a cozy Christmas

fueled by purple products :cheesygrinsmiley:

:xmas::xmas::xmas::circle-of-love:MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS:circle-of-love::xmas::xmas::xmas:

and as we prepare to begin a new year I would like to say thank you to all of you for the support,help the kind words and thoughts
you have given me, the encouragement when i was feeling low, the praise and pats on the back when i did good, the votes of confidence and votes in the contests, this community is truly a highly valued part of my life i look forward to visiting everyday, all i can hope for is that i can give back at least a small part of the avalanche of positive things i am blessed to receive every day!
i want to wish you all a truely great holiday and coming new year, may it be our best year yet and have a blast living it!!
i love you all more than you'll ever know! thank you each and every one
BID

Oh man I just did a grip of work, took the Scrog down, the blueberry headband can finish up under the budmasterII, now the Scrog tent is veg, I transplanted, all the plants that we're in veg into 5 & 7 gal smartpots, the blue dream Mom,2 og kush,1 bubba og,2 gsc,1 Urkle-1 pineapple skunk, then I put all the clones into red solos, 8 in all, mixed and recycled Coco as I went, got some of the ones I'll be making fem seed with into the small tent under the mars2, while the test have the room now to veg up and settle into their new homes for a week or 4 some of the clones don't look to good and may not pull thru, I think I left them in the cloner to long without any food,but the main ones I want look good,, I wanted to get it done so I don't have to mess with the garden tomorrow at all, ,not long before the next round hits flower I'm excited for the bubba og & gsc, still have not decided what to run in the ebb N flow,I may just pop some new beans and let them go 12/12 from seed perhaps a nice dative with lots of stretch Idk, well I'm exhausted after 6 hours of work I'm bushes thought all and

:xmas::xmas::xmas::circle-of-love:MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS:circle-of-love::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Back
Top Bottom