Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Show off lmao... I would too tho Very F in nice man.. cant wait for mine:thumb:

Hey Hacks..great day to ya ....Too bad about not being able to grab some SP beans. I'm glad i went with my instincts on this grow and made sure to start another SP along with the BCP's and the Purple Envy.
Enjoy your night ...:passitleft:
You should get those pics over the mass medical for the next round but then they'd need to make more seeds for the June release! I am not buying any! I'm done buying seeds!
Yes, ya know Ween, i just may send them a few pics.maybe they will send me more seeds..:slide:...anyhow ,your NOT done buying seeds Ween,..sorry to break the news to ya..LMFAO....which ones ya thinkin about??....:rofl:... Evenin to ya...:rofl:
Well Van, I think you've opened a can of worms. If they do show up I will grow them out and send ya the best chick. I got my shippers for the other 2, I'm just waiting for roots. The one's I was going to send ya got too big to put into shippers.
Yes,..it's all gonna come together...all we gotta do is 'live it'. Sure would be nice to wind up with a few fems of that AJ...:surf:.
Have a great night gang...:circle-of-love:

I wouldn't turn it down. That Apricot Jelly must be grown.

I had a breeder ask me if I still had my Apricot Jelly seeds today. I am yet to see flower pics of her and cant wait to see what can be found. I got 13 of them when I bought a pack of Zurcules a few months back. I spent $100 on them and got 23 seeds! I thought it was a good deal. Almost as good as when I got 14 Sour Johnson seeds when I spent $72 on a pack of older Grim Reaper OG seeds from Neptune.

Hey Duggan what seedbank did that Star Pupil come from? Looks so good!

There are a few that carry their gear. There is a list if you look at Mass Medical Seeds website. They have a bunch of regs right now like their Prayer Glue and their Deadly Sativa whihh both sound awesome. the Deadly Sativa is Amnesia haze crossed to either the prayer tower sativa or Jamaican lambsbread. I cant remember which but the breeder said it is too strong fr them and finishes in 9 weeks!

They'll be released again this summer, maybe June, what Yeti was telling me.

Yeah they have said a couple of times on IG that they should be ready around mid June. i would think the latest would be July at this point.

Aye, and I bet the sell out quick too.
They were actually regularly in stock up until a couple of months ago. You can get their puntang seeds right now at neptune which is a special cut of Tangie hit with reversed Star Pupil pollen. It looks gorgeous. they are going to be releasing their cut of it sometime soon in Mass.

These are some examples of Platinum Punch. I could not find any pics of the platinum on its own. But In House always says that when people ask what they should get from their catalogue they tell them anything with platinum in it is a good bet!

Ohhh, Dark, blinders don't help - it never ends. :yummy:

I now have a few dozen more strains that I didn't have last year, and I haven't even bought any. :hmmmm:

What were those Star Trek fuzzy things? Like those. There're always more somewhere, breeding or sumpin. Oh gawd, and the breeding - forgot about those several hundred ...

:cough:

Back
Top Bottom