Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Ugh, I'm tired of rain too. It's been high 90's and raining everyday now. It's just miserable

Buck send me the rain sir, I miss it so much. This desert got me like whaaaaa. You do have a bean addiction and I’ve been saying that for a at least 2 yrs now lol. Oh wait your wanna send a few out ‍♂️ I may know a guy lol. Hope your feeling well sir!!

Hey Doogs how goes it sir? Have a happy week, my friend and fellow Brixers!! I took the top off my favorite Seattle Sour Kush last night. Gettin her ready for transplant next week. lol I keep saying that but each week she just isn’t ready yet, I’ll post the video for ya just cause I’m a sec if I can. Take care y’all!!

Sup Duggs,
:passitleft:
Nice stacking on those bushes.

Hope your are able to get those heat issues addressed.

They are more tolerant than we give them credit for.

Heya Doogs... Hope this finds you well, and you also ass deep in green.. ( the latter is obvious) LOL... Hey I am gonna post some pics a little later for you to peruse, however a quick analysis of my downstairs grow area is a little disturbing.... Seems I have a really bad case of powdery mold/mildew... My area is similar to yours so I thought I might ask how you keep that away... I have never really had this issue though have seen it in others grows...
... Looks like my two tester plants are covered with flour, and every time I wipe it off, the next morning it is back in force.. I am obviously gonna destroy tester plants and burn them tomorrow when I burn another pile while raining.. However afterwards I am gonna finish out the second room and bleach it out really well of course.. My rooms are downstairs in a root cellar, but the entire area I am building in is all concrete.. My first indoor grow last year showed some white spotting indicative of the start of the Powdery infection... Some say neem oil, some say fungicide.. After an extensive online search I have discovered that this type of mold infection is varied by cause and temps... Not just a cool and damp thing... Temps downstairs hover at around 75 and the RH is usually around like 50.... So there you go, and as ALWAYS anyone is welcome to respond... OH yeah green day Doogs, and to all

Powdery mildew is usually caused when there is a spike in humidity, like at lights off. There is a quick temp. change when the lights go off so the relative humidity will spike. Adding a dehumidifier is going to be a must for your situation. To get rid of it, get a sulfur burner. when lights go out run a humidifier to get the humidity as high as possible, cover your lights in bags and run the burner all night. That will kill it all. If you can't keep the humidity right you'll have to find strains that will resist mold/mildew.

Nahh, that weed was harvested about 6 -8 weeks too early...didn't know.... was learning, without the internet, computers and a very hostile time towards growing and possessing cannabis. Thanks though 119...cheers eh!:passitleft:
We all went thru that YEARS ago lol

Powdery mildew is usually caused when there is a spike in humidity, like at lights off. There is a quick temp. change when the lights go off so the relative humidity will spike. Adding a dehumidifier is going to be a must for your situation. To get rid of it, get a sulfur burner. when lights go out run a humidifier to get the humidity as high as possible, cover your lights in bags and run the burner all night. That will kill it all. If you can't keep the humidity right you'll have to find strains that will resist mold/mildew.

this^^^ don't toss your testers. Get a tool that every gardener should have: a sulfur burner.

Use it once, with the room at as close to 100% humidity as possible. Burn for 6 hours. Problem solved. Put your clones in there, extra pots, tools, anything you want to clean for PM.

Easy, 100% success, no chemicals.

this^^^ don't toss your testers. Get a tool that every gardener should have: a sulfur burner.

Use it once, with the room at as close to 100% humidity as possible. Burn for 6 hours. Problem solved. Put your clones in there, extra pots, tools, anything you want to clean for PM.

Easy, 100% success, no chemicals.

Thanks for the advice, i have never had to use such tools before.?? What is the best kind if it applies... ???

After Looking into the whole sulfur burners I have found that it would be just as easy to use a portable burner with an old pot.... Sulfur is easily accessable at my grow job... And another benefit is I am pre grow so I can do the whole area well...Soil mix grade mind you, they dont have these probs there... I woulda just asked them but it happened literally over night and I am on vaca... If I have to I will drive the 1 and half hours there, but either way I gotta finish out room and sanitize before my new start... Wouldnt want to lose an entire years worth of grow for keeping two little testers... They did exactly what they were there for to " test " . I wanted to take this vaca to get the rooms ready and set up... Can insulate later, but gotta seal em... So I will take your advice, and burn down there night and day with my humidifier running after I seal for like three days.. That was suggested in several other threads as a continuation ...

..... As always this site has shown me the depth of knowledge for someone, if they only ask... Furthermore, people are attracted here for the people on here not just cannabis pics... LOL Green Days all, and Thanks....

"How I became a Brix weed snob"

Yo Duggs TGIF.
Wanted to post a couple of lines here to say thanks.
Hit this pls.
When I decided to jump on Doc's Buds kit, you were my daily go to for those 1st couple of runs.

Even with your help I managed to crisp up a few plants and struggle thru a harvest or two.:laugh:

Things have gotten much better these days and I wanted to let the current and future Hi Brixers to know they are in good hands with your tutelage.:bravo:

I don't ask as many questions as I used to.
Cause you laid it down for me to understand and adapt.:reading420magazine:

I still enjoy watching you teach the Hi Brix way.:nomo:
Doc should create an award for your efforts over the past several years.:adore:

I'm a Brix weed snob for life.
You got somethin to do with that is all I'm tryin to say.

These cobs got me man.
Peace.
PS:
I left a keg of Stella on Ice for ya. :surf:

"How I became a Brix weed snob"

Yo Duggs TGIF.
Wanted to post a couple of lines here to say thanks.
Hit this pls.
When I decided to jump on Doc's Buds kit, you were my daily go to for those 1st couple of runs.

Even with your help I managed to crisp up a few plants and struggle thru a harvest or two.:laugh:

Things have gotten much better these days and I wanted to let the current and future Hi Brixers to know they are in good hands with your tutelage.:bravo:

I don't ask as many questions as I used to.
Cause you laid it down for me to understand and adapt.:reading420magazine:

I still enjoy watching you teach the Hi Brix way.:nomo:
Doc should create an award for your efforts over the past several years.:adore:

I'm a Brix weed snob for life.
You got somethin to do with that is all I'm tryin to say.

These cobs got me man.
Peace.
PS:
I left a keg of Stella on Ice for ya.

Duggan's prize is going to be the first clone of Lemon Pki that Doc lets escape his grasp!

Pssst, hey Duggs how things going brother?
Sorry been a bit off but moving along my friend , Miss J and I got to take the cars out tonight for a bit which was very nice but then it start to rain........been a not so nice summer here so we have to take advantage when we can.
Miss your chat so stopping by to get things rolling. Do post a few things on IG but it’s on my phone so a lil easier on my old ass

Say hello to Mare for us buddy hope you get some free time now an then to spend together.

Love ya Duggs

Back
Top Bottom