Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Never thought of that Doc. But that won't cool the air down...just the roots and at that level the temps are good.
Your humidity ok Duggs? If it’s a bit low you could try the towel trick... hanging wet towels around the growroom... I tried that in the past myself without luck but there’s lots that say it works. Just an idea... I feel for ya man. Here in south west Texas it’s been hot as well but we are used to this mess. Nothing new for us but you guys up there must be suffering.

I'm guessing his rh is high if anything. We're in similar climates and mine is high, it has been HOT & HUMID! Any suggestions for lowering rh? I have a dehuey but there is no room for it in the tent so it runs just outside the tent and is not making a dent.

I may try to make room but don't think it's possible.

And a dehuey will produce a lot of heat = no good.

But if you can keep the PM away, more humidity is a good match for more heat. Evaporating wet towels will lower the heat and raise the humidity.

I'm guessing his rh is high if anything. We're in similar climates and mine is high, it has been HOT & HUMID! Any suggestions for lowering rh? I have a dehuey but there is no room for it in the tent so it runs just outside the tent and is not making a dent.

I may try to make room but don't think it's possible.
I’ve read that bowls of rice can help lower humidity a bit... but I did read it on the internet...

Thanks for your thoughts Gray , Ween and 119...RH is really good at between 40 and 60%. this is a very crucial time for my grow, this time of yr. Keeping the RH down is a must for my very closely packed in plants. As much air flow as i have , if the RH is too high , i will have problems. Plants are showing no signs of distress at the moment , still have great leaf color and posture,...colas are building , all stupid like.
I added another stake in the back for the two BCP's....this time with the extra heat ....they need the support. Anyhow , friggen hot eh.....

Oh ,..just re read that long post of quotes i made. At the end where i describe my veg. light. There is a mistake . It's an old industrial 'lay in' ,2 ' X 4', with updated electronic T8 ballasts...NOT T5's. as i said. The old fixture was going to be tossed , so i grabbed it and took out the old T12 magnetic ballasts , kept the sockets (cuz they fit T8's...but NOT T5's.) and installed two of the newer electronic T8 ballasts...voila....a veg light...easy to repair,...replace lamps, cheap to operate, and very effective....all done...:slide:

Thanks gray! Are you saying that if the rh is gotta be high, then them temps are better off being high?

It's about VPD = Vapor Pressure Deficit.

There's a chart here and some following discussion. The plants need more humidity as the temperature goes up. These numbers are somewhat frightening for those who have mold issues, but it can be a way to get past a heat wave, if your plants aren't vulnerable.

VPD Discussion

:Namaste:

It's about VPD = Vapor Pressure Deficit.

There's a chart here and some following discussion. The plants need more humidity as the temperature goes up. These numbers are somewhat frightening for those who have mold issues, but it can be a way to get past a heat wave, if your plants aren't vulnerable.

VPD Discussion

:Namaste:

Thanks! I'll read some of the discussion and keep an eye on my girls.

:passitleft:

Morning Duggs. The Thai Chi is getting flipped tomorrow and 1 of your Apricot Jelly's showed me pistols yesterday. Take a peek at them. The larger one I was sure was going to be a dude, but no she has lady parts!
Those are some healthy looking girls Neiko!

Back
Top Bottom