Dyold's Grow 1

Congrats Dyold!

I am not done yet, its cold and the drying/curing is taking slightly longer. Most of the medicine should be ready by this weekend I am hoping. If the bottom popcorn buds I been :tokin: (which always dry faster) are indicators of the potency, I managed to impress myself even. It is very potent and to be taken with moderation or you end up just doing nothing :rofl: Great for the aches and pains for sure.

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever!

THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Total weight of 91 oz. after everything is off the branches.

Oops wrong number. 87 oz.after all is said and done. Some big ass stems got removed before patients received their medicine. Not bad for 29 plant's, little over 3 oz. dried and cured per plant 20 of them had 6 oz. Per plant as the ATF where very small maybe producing 2 oz. at the max.

have you calculated your gram per watt ratio yet?

Let's see if I can do the math. 87 ounces equals 2436 grams. 2436 grams / 5000 watts equals 0.48 grams per watt.

Nice run. Fell free to tag my thread once you start a new journal Dyold. :thumb:

:bravo:

Beautiful grow, and thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Please don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!

I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom