From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

subbed Happy Tokerday Stealth :thumb:

Hi Chronic, happy Weedday. Then again, every day is weed day. ;)

2 of my favourite strains. I'm all over this grow like white on rice.

Great job so far Stealth. The BM in particular looks really happy.

I've read that OG can be a little tricky to grow. Is this your first attempt at growing OG?

Hi Blaze, glad you made it to the show. This is the second round with Blue Mystic for me. I started the original plant from seed and took a clone from it. The clone is whats growing now.;) I liked the BM, it did have a fruity taste to it, definitely different from anything else I've smoked, and it knocked me on my ass, it was a very strong, couch lock high.
This is my first attempt at OG Kush, its going reasonably well so far. Fingers crossed. ;)

Took me long enough to find ya here lol! Glad im here though :) looking forward to some awesomeness as usual.

Hi LA, glad you made it. ;)

an old poker saying :thumb:

In there like swimwear, an old high school saying. :)

Hi everyone. ;)

I went tonight to start the trimming on my White Widow but also checked on my girls.
The Blue Mystic is doing great, there is virtually no nute burn anywhere on the plant and she is growing well, and no sign of any bugs. I flipped the lights on the Blue so her dark period tonight is 12 hours and tomorrow is the first day of only 12 hours of light. Day 1 of flower for the Blue Mystic. :yahoo:

IMG_0005108.JPG

IMG_000697.JPG

IMG_0004104.JPG

IMG_000787.JPG

The OG Kush hasn't grown much above the reservoir, but inside the reservoir is another story. The roots are really taking off, so I guess the plant is putting all her energy into that for right now. Her roots have hit the water and nutes in the reservoir now, so I'm expecting a growth spurt soon. I also topped the OG tonight at the 4th node, once the 2 new branches have formed I'm gonna start the LST process on this girl.

IMG_0001107.JPG

IMG_0002110.JPG

IMG_0003112.JPG

I'm going to finish up my trimming, and also change the reservoirs in the closets tomorrow night when its the scheduled time to change the water. Until next time, stay medicated my friends. ;)

That BM is looking great. I'm sure she will reward you.

Now the fun begins.

Hi MrFlex, Thanms for stopping in and checking out my grow.;)
The mystic was on day 34 of veg, but I flipped her to 12/12 light schedule, today is day 2 of flower.

Droppin in on your new page to sub up stealth! I'm sure that OG will kick into overdrive here soon :Namaste:
Girls are looking swell buddy, Happy Shatterday to ya :high-five:

Looking super clean as always! I am really wanting to try this p4 strain in hydro too. It seems to be so hungry for Cal/mg all the time. I had a cutting in the bubble cloner for a while and it had zero leaf curl like my plant in soil. Thank's for popping in too :)

Subscribed

Thanks for subscribing guys, you knowledge is very welcome if you have any input.;)

Hi everyone. :ciao:

I hope you all had a good weekend. I went to check in on things at my grow tonight, and everything is going very well. The Blue Mystic is on day 4 since I flipped the lights to 12/12. There is no nute burn or deficiencies at all with the Blue Mystic, I couldn't ask for a better veg. and those tiny little bugs I was seeing seem to be completely gone after I sprayed with Mighty Wash. Fingers crossed flower goes so well. All I did tonight was to LST and supercrop the Blue Mystic a little because her stretch has started.

Blue Mystic Stats.
Day 4 of flower
PPM=500
PH= 6.0
Air Temp= 78F
Water Temp= 70F
RH= 30%

IMG_0002112.JPG

After some bending and supercropping.
IMG_0003114.JPG

IMG_000699.JPG

IMG_000788.JPG

IMG_000885.JPG

IMG_001264.JPG

The OG Kush is doing very well on day 10 of veg, and she seems to have fully bounced back from her rough start. The root system is really growing now and you can also see the difference in her overall size. I topped her last week, and the 2 branches have now fully formed, but it is still a little to early to start the LST process. Maybe this Friday she will be big enough.;)

OG Kush Stats.
Day 10 of veg.
PPM= 208
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 81F
Water= 70F
RH= 20%

IMG_001466.JPG

IMG_001572.JPG

IMG_001768.JPG

IMG_001662.JPG

IMG_001872.JPG

The Closets.

IMG_002070.JPG

That's it until Friday when I go to change the reservoir in both closets. Questions and comments are always welcome.
Stay medicated my friends. ;)

beautiful. that mystic is really stacked already.

why not kill the leds on the babies and get some cfls close to em in a standard lamp?

beautiful. that mystic is really stacked already.

why not kill the leds on the babies and get some cfls close to em in a standard lamp?

I only have 1 OGK plant, I could put her in the cloning/veg section of the closet under T5's, but I had the space due to the Master Kush problem so I put it under the LED's right away. The LED's veg alright, they make for a very bushy plant.
I'm gonna take some clones from the OGK before I flip to flower and keep her going for another round I think. After the Blue Mystic I have some AK47 Auto's I wanna try also.

Thanks for stopping in. ;)

Back
Top Bottom