From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

I only have 1 OGK plant, I could put her in the cloning/veg section of the closet under T5's, but I had the space due to the Master Kush problem so I put it under the LED's right away. The LED's veg alright, they make for a very bushy plant.
I'm gonna take some clones from the OGK before I flip to flower and keep her going for another round I think. After the Blue Mystic I have some AK47 Auto's I wanna try also.

Thanks for stopping in. ;)

Damn, nice strains bro.

they do veg well but, you're just burning up your light when it doesn't need to be running right now. I would move her to the t5 room if it's not too much of a pain.

they do veg well but, you're just burning up your light when it doesn't need to be running right now. I would move her to the t5 room if it's not too much of a pain.

Meh, I guess. I'm not to worried about burning out the light, 50 000 hour lifespan. I'm gonna need the Veg section soon for clones, and the next generation of seedlings for after the Blue Mystic grow though. ;)

Best of buds my friend. Im here taking notes as usual. Got to get my head round LEDs now so lloving your work!

Thanks LA, tonight is reservoir change night in both closets, so updates and pics later tonight.;)

Hi everyone, :ciao: as advertised its update time.
I went to my grow tonight and changed the reservoirs in both closets.
The Blue Mystic is doing phenomenal, she's on day 7 since I flipped to 12/12 and the stretch continues. As she stretches I'm moving the new growth to the empty outside squares of the trellis net. I think she's filling in very nicely, and hopefully this will help to make for a nice even canopy, that stay's well below the light.

Blue Mystic Stats.
Day 7 of flower
PPM= 510
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 69F
RH=24%

IMG_0001109.JPG

IMG_0003115.JPG

IMG_0002113.JPG

IMG_0004106.JPG

After some LST and spreading out the new growth.
IMG_001368.JPG

The OG Kush is growing alright, her leaves are all droopy though, and not to sure what to make of it. I haven't changed the reservoir for this plant in 14 days, but I figured its so small, Its not going to take in a lot of nutrients so she could wait another week. I was thinking the droopy leaves might be due to this, and I'm hoping the reservoir change will help perk her back up, and spark some more growth.
I topped the OG last week and you can see the 2 new branches that formed where I topped her but there are more new sites lower in the plant. I'm finding that the veg under the LED makes for very tight node spacing, and also lots of nodes. I'm sure the plant will be alright, just haven't seen the leaves droop like that before.

OG Kush Stats
Day 14 of veg.
PPM=205
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 73F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 14%

IMG_000789.JPG

IMG_000886.JPG

IMG_0006100.JPG

IMG_000984.JPG

IMG_001663.JPG

That's it for another week, I hope you all have a budtastic weekend, and try not to work to hard next week. Questions and comments are always welcome.
Stay medicated my friends.;)

really nice. not sure what to make of the blue mystic genetics.

not sure about the og kush. sorry. I do know kush hangs like that, but not like that if you know what I mean.

plants in the scrog looks Happy :thumb:
the small ones look like some of the plants just before lights out like they are ready for their nap
Chronic Weekend to you Stealth

plants in the scrog looks Happy :thumb:
the small ones look like some of the plants just before lights out like they are ready for their nap
Chronic Weekend to you Stealth

Hi Chronic, I hope that the plant is getting ready for lights out and that's all it is. It was about an hour and a half to lights out when those pics were taken so maybe that is it. Either way I think the plant will pull through.
Thanks for the input Chronic.

really nice. not sure what to make of the blue mystic genetics.

not sure about the og kush. sorry. I do know kush hangs like that, but not like that if you know what I mean.

Not sure what do you mean about the blue genetics? She's a Blueberry crossed with northern lights. Is that what you wanted to know?

yeah that's what I mean. I was going to guess a northern lights cross. thanks!

Great photo shoot Stealth...

Hi everyone. :ciao:
I hope you all had a great weekend. Day 16 of veg for the OG Kush, I went to check on her tonight just to see if she had perked up a little since the reservoir change on Friday. Good news, she's looking much better and has grown a little over the weekend.
I'm guessing she's gonna be a real bushy OG Kush plant due to the veg under the LED's. I'm going to try and start the LST on her this Friday coming up once she has grown a little more.

IMG_0003116.JPG

IMG_0005111.JPG

No pics of the Blue Mystic today, but I will say, she is doing amazing, no nute burn, no deficiencies and she's actually starting to put out the beginnings of baby buds on day 9 of Flower, which very fast compared to my last grows. Hopefully she's gonna have some monster buds on her.
Stay medicated my friends. ;)

Pullin up a chair Stealth.
The BM looks phenomenal!
Nice to see the OG perk back up, always a plus.
I dropped a berry bomb seed last night in a cup of water and today she cracked the seed, so within a couple days I'll have a pretty wee sproutling. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom