Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Well I got fed up with nothing to do so went super cropping nuts with the hso Amherst S D ;)
The double layered is showing some nice colour as is the flux! Basically my temps are low and I've just let it be lol.

Pics :)
DSC_063812.JPG
DSC_068111.JPG
DSC_064412.JPG
DSC_06838.JPG
DSC_0670-4.JPG
IMG_20160301_015212.jpg

I was really pulling for your big girl not to let you down, and it looks like she had a little surprise for you, glad to see that.

Have a blast in Barca, I'm sure you'll get blasted and keep Mrs LA happy.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

DSC_064412.JPG

:adore:OMGDon't leave her to long in the tent like that she looks about to explode :lot-o-toke:
I like the Tshirt design is really eye catching You have done a great job :)

I guess though mainly I am gutted that we wont be searching out a sweet couple wearing the Tshirts ,,,just have the best time an take hundreds of pictures :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga :)
The double layered girl is just going and going! I've thought chop time was here on her and the flux, yet both hit another wave of full budding so I'm waiting some more! Now were just on straight RO for the complete flush out and to get them buds free of green. They're both gonna be heavy hitting weed as will probs be later then I'd normally pull my girls. Yet want that one hit wonder couch lock smoke! ;)
The colours are as my temps are way low at late 50's in dark and late 60's in lighted on! I could have done something about this easily, yet want some nice colours naturally :)
Anyway my friend of course I'll be taking plenty of pics! Also Ive got a video camera on the way. All thanks to an awesome soul who's a member on here! (Ya know who you are and your a diamond) So if it gets here in time I'll have loads of video footage also :)
Such love to you and Padma my pal and nice of you to stop in! ;)

Hey Jaga :)
The double layered girl is just going and going! I've thought chop time was here on her and the flux, yet both hit another wave of full budding so I'm waiting some more! Now were just on straight RO for the complete flush out and to get them buds free of green. They're both gonna be heavy hitting weed as will probs be later then I'd normally pull my girls. Yet want that one hit wonder couch lock smoke! ;)
The colours are as my temps are way low at late 50's in dark and late 60's in lighted on! I could have done something about this easily, yet want some nice colours naturally :)
Anyway my friend of course I'll be taking plenty of pics! Also Ive got a video camera on the way. All thanks to an awesome soul who's a member on here! (Ya know who you are and your a diamond) So if it gets here in time I'll have loads of video footage also :)
Such love to you and Padma my pal and nice of you to stop in! ;)

I never thought the day would come when I have to say man I so wish I was younger :thumb:
But its cool it will be fun to watch some video footage :) And that was brilliant news about the Pay cheque I used to start most jobs on emergency tax ,, really I couldnt wish it on anyone else you have worked yer Ass off :high-five:
Happy upcoming anniversary and all our love:circle-of-love:

Ok so my big lass is doing my bloody nut in lol. She is just not done?!? She's back with a full wave of budding and her Trichs are nowhere near done.... So I really do have weeks left me.thinks doh!
It's all good I suppose yet I need the room for my next wave of HSO girls! They look like crap at the moment. Yet again if you know me you should know by now that I don't care one bit for my girls.in veg. They're yellow and Crappy with dead leaves etc, yet I'll just show em 2-3 days of love before I flip em and all will be like it never happened ;)
I've also thrown a loompa blue dawg into the tent It's my last of this strain so I've grafted a part onto my male root stock already to save the line.

Best of buds one and all ;)

Good grief, LA! No complaining now! Lol She's a beaut! Let her grow, let her grow!

Hey my family of green mean growing machines :)

Well my last shift is halfway done and then im running around like a blue assed fly tomoz getting ready as were starting out at 3am for Spain lol, daft travel and waiting at the airport, yet we should be at the hotel by midday Wednesday.
In some good news my T-shirts arrived in time and look good :) the downside is that my video camera hasn't turned up yet so not going to get video this year :( I'll be taking a ton of pics and give my usual write up of the event.
This year I'm gonna try and stay a little more with it! Last year we got led astray :) certain folks from cloth pot companies and mico brands etc got us into no end of unfit states ;) Trouble is I've had a message saying round two lol.... God almighty I hope its a bit more chilled this year! :)

Anyways I'm gonna have a awesome time I'm sure and even my missus might get more out of it this time! I just wish I could bring you all along for the fun! ;)

Much love my green family, I'll be back about in a week or so, unless I can find a minute to say hello whilst out there! :)

Have a blast!! Safe travels :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom