Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

OK folks I've just got told my bespoke Budmaster High Pressure Sunshine array setup should be with me beginning of next week! I'll swiftly convert my tent to vegging the death star out whilst flowering out some autos! :)
So yep still around just not much worthy of an update at present :)

That sounds flippin awesome when you say High pressure ,, its still LED right so whats the High Pressure:)

Hey chap, the Budmaster HPS is just a name given to these led clusters. They were developed specifically for a university study and are made to match the sun as close as can be! I believe they're doing a algae study and they,asked for a light as close to the suns spectrum as was possible. Its just me the uni and now also icemud who will have them. These are still prototype first runs of this tech though :)

If they need someone to test them in the USA just let me know. I'll be happy to help... I may be glowing when I leave here anyhow... Wonder if I stand in the middle of my tent if the glow from all the nuclear crap they just shot into me would light them up... LOL I'm enjoying a fun filled day with the crew in nuclear medicine and the cardiac lab... Good times...:passitleft: Hit that for me and blow it this way...:circle-of-love:

Sparks :) This is just one of a few upcoming reveals of new tech! :) I've got a few things lined up :) The BIG one will be the full size quantum dot grow light, I'll be purposefully fluxing my best strain for the worlds first Quantum fluxed cannabis plant :)
I do just have to get this 1m globe of bud built first :)

Dennise :) nuclear hey! Awesome, heck I've tried just about every substance known to man but ya have me beat on this one! Much love to ya my dear! ;)

Happy Holidays LA.

Back
Top Bottom