Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Re: Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

I gotta question. What happens when you graft an auto onto a photo plant ? If you timed it right I think it could get very interesting. Jis sayin .
If I had an auto I'd try it myself.
Next time next journey

------Best of big buds to you----

Re: Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

I gotta question. What happens when you graft an auto onto a photo plant ? If you timed it right I think it could get very interesting. Jis sayin .
If I had an auto I'd try it myself.
Next time next journey

Maybe that was a stupid question. Autos cut for any reason lose yield, right ?

OK so as always I'm brutally honest about stuff and share the bad with the good!

So last night I was just having a look at my girls as the tent seemed a little off in its feel when I opened it up. I checked a big old bud on the lemon garlic og as it was sat near edge and may have been pressing against tent side when neg pressure was in effect. My concern was found to be spot on as we had the first signs of bud rot happening!
So I went into nuts mode and removed all my girls and went through em proper! The Truth band being so loaded up with limbs and bud sites had collapsed all over herself and right in the center I found a touch more! These 2 plants were immediately chopped with offending parts binned with haste. I probably only lost 1-1.5 oz between em as caught it just asit was coming on.
Now firstly I've never run and don't own a dehumidifier, or not one big enough for my room. Yet I've never had this problem before with my plants trained up similar. One factor I can say is my temps and rh were greatly effected by me running my Emerson lamp.....!
It be small but bamm it bangs out some heat, so this now has to be taken into consideration. Although I was running it longer than is needed and not in line with how its supposed to be used, so my bad lol.
A part of the LGO is still in the tent getting a proper finish whist the truth band came down totally! It was maybe a week earlier than I'd have wanted but no big issue hear trichs were cloudy with a few amber so were OK ;)

OK so I checked again and although only a few spots of mould could be found I got fed up and wanted to clean down etc, so I've kulled off my remaining plants! The loompa was fine and done anyhow, the last of the lemon garlic ogalso was fine, the Carmella and Mango sapphire had early signs and id had enough lol. So both were scrapped, then looking at what was hung of the truth band also got binned!
So rot got me big time and I'm walking away with the loompa and lemon garlic og. I'm a touch pissed to say the least as it turns out somebody had closed my window in the bedroom lol, so it wasn't getting fresh air exchange as usual.
I wiped tent down and hung my bud up to dry in their and once dry I'll just load the tent up again:) I'm also buying a dehumidifier asap :)

Sorry to hear that.

Got a 200W dehu and with 70% rh atm it adds 3° C to get 55% .
Had an 100W model in my old grow but that was not enough to keep up with some airflow and heated up more running all the time.

That sux LA.. Hope all is well otherwise!

Definitely watch the heat they put out. I put one in my room to bring down humidity to push the trichs at the end of flower. My room normally runs from 76-82 but when I checked on the room later that night it had climbed to 102 although it did pull the rh down to 39%. Needless to say it was shut off and pulled out immediately.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Thanks folks :)

Its been a bugger as lost 3 big ass plants, yet it gives me room for the girls in veg to play and ready themselves for the flip! I ran to much foliage this run and hadn't positioned my fan as normal, also as said the window was closed for a while without me knowing. The other upside is I know these strains now and can grow better adapted girls to each one moving forward.
As for the dehumidifier, I run my intake from another room, so I'd have the machine in that space and have zero worries on temps rising in the grow spot, so its gonna happen now for safety and frost generation!

:passitleft: High Light... What a sucky thing to happen...:thedoubletake: soooo now on to better and bigger things... Haven't had the mold issue as of yet and hopefully don't... I do have a dehumidifier in the veg tent... the bloom tent never gets that high for some reason... both tents are in the same room but on different walls and it absolutely amazes me how different the temps and humidity are in each tent with the same amount of light in each.... I bet what you saved will rock though so now on to the next project....Love ya Mean it.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom