Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

OK so I went and snapped my little Amherst SD so will drop another bean and start my mega flux off again! I've already got 2 new babies come up, they're another Truth band and another Mango Sapphire both be hso :)
In Spain I'm gonna get myself more hso beans and this time I'm going for colour and eye appeal. I really want eye blamming buds :)
Also as said on one of my threads I'm gonna try and get my hands on some breeding stock reg beans off of people I know from last year, so once moved house a breeding for a strain we shall go :)

Well I'm bored with my garden :( some pics!
DSC_0659-3.JPG
DSC_066611.JPG
DSC_0677-3.JPG
DSC_0663-12.JPG
DSC_0673-21.JPG
DSC_0678-1.JPG
IMG_20160222_232113.jpg
DSC_0676-2.JPG
DSC_0665-21.JPG

Lol I have an over active mind with plant ocd :) when my plants are set and I have nothing to mess with I get a bit lost :)

I totally feel that man, Ive got that ADHD brain.

I have to juggle multiple hobbies and obligations otherwise I burn out easily.

I hope you find something to assuage your boredom LA!

Not caught up in ages, but everything's looking better than ever L.A. :) Will you be at Spannabis next month? Was thinking of a quick break to get away from this cold and thought I'd pop by and say hello if you were going to be around?

If anyone would like to send me airfare and hotel arrangements that are all inclusive... I'll be there...:;):.....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I couldn't find any flights to book from 'At the end of the rainbow' to Barcelona for you, so having to go alone.... I did try though :( x

Back
Top Bottom