Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

I swear everytime I drop by your journal LA and see that huge plant, my jaw just drops and hits my keyboard so if you ever see gedfhgsdjfghdo'hj, then you know my jaw just dropped! hahahaha Beautiful plants my friend! That is definitely deserving of plant of the month and perhaps year :)

Plants are looking awesome Professor :thumb:
I was really sorry to hear about your mum we are using organic coconut oil it is very good for this kind of illness,,I would make a CBD cap an use coconut oil its a very common problem in our day an age ,,she could try simple Coconut oil pulling with some turmeric an add a touch of butter for about an Hour after but use a leaf only butter and more Sativa strain :volcano-smiley:But I do know how it feels brother and I am sorry I didn't see that post post soon we just started pulling for a similar reason:(

Light, you may not be all that happy with her, but most of us are still in awe with your accomplishments especially considering your disdain for hey generics... She's still beautiful and will hopefully bless you with some nice smoke.

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Some pics of the vegging HSO girls for the next wave! I went a little nuts with suppercropping :)
IMG_20160207_150606_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160207_150301_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160207_150355_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160207_150619_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160207_150632_hdr.jpg

Let's have some fluxing pics :)
DSC_0649-11.JPG

Its really quite entertaining to read the perspectives of a highly experienced and ambitions grower, always looking for bigger plants and better yields.

This plant has me feeling in tune with the cosmic energies, it's making my body vibrate!

Hm on second thought that might just be the mango kush I'm smoking...

:bravo:

Who are all your seed/clone suppliers? Favorite breeding houses?

I've been lucky enough to meet lots of breeders and seed folks. 710 sorted me out loads but I've not become a fan. Then HSO have backed me for a cpl of years now and they're great genetics and awesome people. Then just other folks I've met such as Ed Borg from delta 9 labs and the Karma genetics folks and Canna Game, many more, including now Dutch Passion for autos!
My favourite are the ones I'm sticking with for a few runs and that's HSO and DP :)

It seems like you've had quite a range of suppliers. What led to your loss of interest in 710?

I'm gonna be grabbing some DP seeds soon myself seeing as how I've heard so many good things about them for so long. I was just browsing her view at the DP selection and G they must have put up new stock or something because I can't for the life of me decide where I want to go with my next strain choices.

Thinking frisian duck or more honestly color mix because how can I even pick strains without smoking or smelling haha :rofl:

High LA! How have you been my friend?
Things are looking superb as always! If I can get my plants looking half as good as yours I will be a happy camper. :)
I have a question I was hoping you could help shed some light on... I have just had a ro filter installed in my new place. I have run off the tank a few times as per the instructions but still the water is coming out at a pH of 10?! My normal tap water is around 7 so I am really confused... Could it possibly have been installed incorrectly? Do I need to just keep running off more? I'm at a loss....

Well today we found out one of my Loompafarms was a dude so have pulled him out the tent! Gutted as nice structure etc and if I had the space etc I'd keep him for breeding! Yet I'll kill him off later, damn and blast I need to move so I can breed my own strains! I'm lucky to know the folks I do and all the access I get to genetics means I really should pull my finger out and get going!

Don't you just hate that after putting in the work Professor Flux?

Sorry not been around much, just for once I was trying to give my missus some time without me and 420 whilst we were off work together for once.

So I'm back to work tomoz and will be answering any questions I've missed then ;)

I'm quite happy as the flux is budding up well :) the auto under 12/12 is also going great and the double layered girl needed tying up to support herself! :) we've weeks left yet on the flux, probs about 5 weeks, so she is just gonna be bud! :) (I hope....)
DSC_0634-1.JPG
DSC_066312.JPG
IMG_20160208_220124_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160208_220053_hdr.jpg
DSC_063510.JPG
IMG_20160208_220426_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160208_220013_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160208_220318_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160208_220345_hdr.jpg
DSC_0640-21.JPG
DSC_06547.JPG
DSC_0645-11.JPG