Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Ill always share my little secrets with you Dennise! :) Sorry about how your feeling and also for your storm damage! My god though girl, I thought I got bean popping madness sometimes but your in a different league for sure! :)
Anyway it isn't so much a before you go vert its more as you go vert! :) and no dont go topping a thing lol. As long as you have already topped the flux arm ends all is good!
The work now is to keep control over the secondary growth points that will form from the base of your cola sites. Its quite simple really you either use the node pinching/crushing technique or targeted defol on these secondary shoots.
If you let them grow free you will have crazy busy canopy. Some are indeed ok to leave as they will have strong strucure and reach the top to produce good budsites. Just keep an eye on which might be strong enough and in space to develop. Then all else that haven't got room you stunt to keep your colas compact etc.
Ill gladly post up some pics and a little guide on what I'm on about if needed! :) :)

Here's a few pics of the AK flux.....:circle-of-love:
DSC069131.JPG
DSC069141.JPG
DSC069151.JPG
DSC069161.JPG

Ok, this is to try and explain in a little more detail how I manage secondary shoots. Basically as with fluxing your going for one stonking colas per branch, as you let it all build vertical. It will have secondary shoots spouting up and out. I manage these by using defol to take any leaves that are pointing back into colas core, Then I take the top set of leaves off once they have opened up fully. The other way you can control unwanted stretch in the nodal spacing of these secondary shoot you can partly crush a node on said secondary. Pick one near top and squeeze to damage internally. Whilst it repairs it stop growth beyond and stacks up the nodes.
Now some will catch you out and get growing , as long as they have good structure you can let a few reach canopy to produce good bud.
20140704_153809.jpg

Bar these are great pics. I am also trying a FLUX grow. I thought I was slow in getting to the point where I want to go 12/12 but your pic at 125 days is about in line with mine. Thanks for the pics. Keep it green. I can add some pics but I don't know if you want them on your thread.

Bar these are great pics. I am also trying a FLUX grow. I thought I was slow in getting to the point where I want to go 12/12 but your pic at 125 days is about in line with mine. Thanks for the pics. Keep it green. I can add some pics but I don't know if you want them on your thread.

This is Flux Central mate, feel free to post your pictures :)

Grandpa's hole-in-one ball, from 1964, pic is from about 45 days ago, stump's like a tennis ball now, all thanks to you, LA! :cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:
P5207714glfbll.jpg

that above picture was good a month ago, but Fluxy just quit golfing, now

she prefers baseball, thanks for the space, teach:high-five:

today pics for your awesome class
P706fluxy.jpg

:cheer: glad to see new fluxers, in here :cheer: lets see her in here greenstuff!, i'll go check your yard.

LA, up to a dozen fluxers yet?!!

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 132

Good day Professor. The growth I left on the slow side during the last trip to the Beauty Parlor helped out. The ends of those arms look much healthier now. So it's back to the Beauty Parlor.

Before

IMG_2014070723_2_.jpg

After

IMG_2014070723_3_.jpg

I left a couple of the center new growths to form some arms for the center fill ins like you were explaining to Lady Dee last week. They're not from the main arms but I believe they'll be sufficient.

IMG_2014070723_4_1.jpg

This is LA's (aka Professor Flux) journal. He donated it to all of us who want to seek his wisdom & guidance on Fluxing. He'll walk any member through it. Posting your Fluxes here is encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom