Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

If it's something I know I've got you covered Professor Flux.

There's no exact time frame on how much extended veg time training will add to autos as there's no exact time frame an auto waits before shifting into bloom. It all depends on the individual plant, it's not even strain related.
It's just that some of us have noticed when we train autos we end up with a lot more foliage (which takes longer when manipulating a plant) than we do without training.

From my own experience in fluxing autos, which is limited to 1 plant only. I grew 2 plants the same strain pots feed etc. Bubble (as seen above) was topped on day 13. Booboo was trained with lsst and not topped. Booboo showed pre flowers/pistels on day 30 ish. Bubble went to day 40 ish before showing. Bubble is the smaller of the 2 and is a bit behind. Check my auto journal to see for yourself. I'll pop some comparison pics on later.

LIBERTY HAZE
(Feminized, Flux) Day 208

Let's start blooming already!

IMG_00017776.jpg

IMG_00017778.jpg

Thanxx Mr. Amazing; Proof is in the budding.

Lady's are looking good all :thumb:
Liking that comparison Mr. Amazing, can really see the different stages they're at even though they're the same age.

My lady just hit 1 week in flower and 143 days altogether.
I'm just wondering if anyone here can give some opinions on whether I should thin this lady out abit more or leave how she is?
Any helps appreciated :)
IMAG20962.jpg

IMAG20941.jpg

Lady's are looking good all :thumb:
Liking that comparison Mr. Amazing, can really see the different stages they're at even though they're the same age.

My lady just hit 1 week in flower and 143 days altogether.
I'm just wondering if anyone here can give some opinions on whether I should thin this lady out abit more or leave how she is?
Any helps appreciated :)

I agree with the thinning out but I wouldn't touch her till she is done stretching. another week or so would work out better.

I was rather sketchy about doing it at all so I ended up waiting too long and I saw that my buds stopped short of producing past the point of heavy foliage. I will definitely defoliate as soon as the stretch ends this time around and allow light to hit the entire plant.

Hi L.A bit fun love your stuff. I have just started Lst on 3 of my girls and was just asking if you have any tips as to how long I should veg for they are around 4 weeks from seed about 8/9 inches before I pulled them over the strain is special queen by royal queen seeds any input you have will be greatly appreciated thank

Back
Top Bottom