The G8-600 - Doc Bud Tries LED Again

Well that settles it.

All the MH/HPS deniers must be right. LED's suck if they can't keep every leaf straight all the time.

Thanks for verifying this for all of us, Doc :thanks: :icon_cool

Doc,

How's the fan noise on the units?

And you are using 2 600's over a 3x6 area. So 1 over a 3x3 would be ok?

Or would your first led the 450 be enough for 3x3?

The fan's are very quiet. I can't really hear them between the AC and wall fans.

Well, here's the trouble:

IMG_65062.JPG

Yesterday, that leaf was bent down 90 degrees. It's gotten better, so maybe it wasn't the light's fault afterall. Everything is back to perfect:

IMG_65403.JPG

IMG_65393.jpg

IMG_65383.jpg

IMG_65373.jpg

IMG_65362.jpg

IMG_65351.jpg

IMG_65333.jpg

IMG_65313.jpg

IMG_65296.JPG

IMG_65284.JPG

IMG_65213.JPG

IMG_65193.JPG

IMG_65185.jpg

IMG_65174.jpg

IMG_65163.JPG

IMG_65153.jpg

IMG_65144.jpg

IMG_65133.JPG

Mornin Doc....couple q's. if ya don't mind. First ,what exactly do you add to your BPC ? and how is your lil Afghan doin?
Just got my MB2 on Fri and will be making my butter on Mon. night. Just wondering how much butter to add to BPC, etc.

Thanks eh! Cheers.

The lil Afghan was cloned, so now I've got a dozen or so, with 4 ready to bloom in a few weeks. It is in PERFECT health and as I suspected, it looks like it will love this soil.

I drink Bullet Proof Coffee in the morning so I don't add any magical butter, but if I did I"d merely substitute cannabutter. I use 2 tblspoons organic, unsweetened, grass fed butter and 2 tblspoons MCT oil in mine.

Whip it up in a blender till it's frothy and homogenized.

Doc, so nice lookin at your finest! We don't talk enough about the smooothness of H.B. produce. It has gotten me so spoiled....
A big thing is the fact of not wanting to hack and cough after a good hit! Tried "off the street" stuff a few times over the last couple yrs. and am so glad i'm not smokin it any more.Thanks to you...turned me into a H.B. snob . Cheers!

Doc, so nice lookin at your finest! We don't talk enough about the smooothness of H.B. produce. It has gotten me so spoiled....
A big thing is the fact of not wanting to hack and cough after a good hit! Tried "off the street" stuff a few times over the last couple yrs. and am so glad i'm not smokin it any more.Thanks to you...turned me into a H.B. snob . Cheers!

It's a horrible problem and a great disservice I've done, encouraging snobbery as I have. It spreads as you share with others.

This pic of a Grape Ape was taken today. It looks promising and is likely to have very interesting flavor, not necessarily exactly like Grape Ape might turn out grown in another fashion.

But I find the HB version of Grape Ape to me incredibly good, and much more "kushy" than usual, but also with a very nice grape flavor.

I expect stuff like this from all the weed I smoke. I want something incredibly good each and every time....like today, and yesterday, and especially last night.

These lights are rocking it, if you ask me.

IMG_65676.jpg

IMG_65687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom