4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

Thanks bro. Right now I am getting ready for more of our legit business plantings (herbs and veggies) so the ladies are spending some time under the HPS which I added back in. I'm interested to see if they like the climate better as it is a little warmer.

If its not that much warmer and the light intensity is about the same, they shouldn't mind much. They may take a day or two to adapt but after that the should grow about the same. Just in case though..... :goodluck:

DrC, yeah between the leaf stems and the purple lines on the main stems all 4 have some degree.

LA, is purpling also a sign of cal-mag, I thought phosphorus?

420Dude, thanks again, I'm hoping they will like a little more heat.

The seeds from the NLxDP plant are really nice and mature and consistently large.The plant just got lightly pollinated, but even at just one or two seeds per bud I am going to have a nice little collection here.

I am wondering, since seeds are not illegal in Canada, why shouldn't I just start producing a bunch of F1 hybrids from good genetic stock and selling those?

I am wondering, since seeds are not illegal in Canada, why shouldn't I just start producing a bunch of F1 hybrids from good genetic stock and selling those?

Do it! Do it! Do it!
I'd buy some Pantagruel Seed Co Northern Poison or Durban Lights.

You may have created a cup winner and not even know it yet.

No. I just invested in a professional ph meter and it looks like I have ph issues here. The tap water is a lot harder than I thought, especially when it sits out.

I found I have pH issues late in my current grow. I couldn't make that expensive leap into the nice pH meter world. It'd be cool to hear how you like your meter after using it for a while. I hear they break down very easily if the tip is not kept moist and maintained. I was going back and forth between the HM pH200 and the Blue Lab Ph Pen. I ended up going with strips.

This is the one I got. It works great.

HANNA Instruments HI98127 pHep4 pH-Temperature Tester

Panta.jpg

Feared that there were some major problems so I repotted the ladies. Serious drooping visible in the top photo, right after I repotted. Everyone has perked back up at bottom, 2 days later (today). The fan leaves on the stubby indica's on the left took all the damage it seems, while the Durban at back right shows damage to all its older growth (since its fans were stripped). The Kali front right took almost no damage, although it was drooping badly.
BeforeAfter.jpg

Geez I hope so. The Durban really got nuked. It's growing strong again but shows the scars of every possible def in the book. I overwatered before I went away a while back and the root ball is still saturated in the new pot.

Fixing mistakes is ok, but better not to make them in the first place methinks....

Back
Top Bottom