420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2019

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woah!!! :jawdropper:

I would not have though I'd ever be nominated :eek:

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

It's s going be tough to decide who to vote for with such an amazing group of growers nominated! All the best to everyone! :circle-of-love::hippy:

Good morning everyone!
I am truly touched on the write up of my nomination. Thank you! :circle-of-love: I am so happy it's hard to describe. My wife went years dealing with alcoholism so I know exactly what one year means to you! Stay strong and know that if you ever need an ear please reach out and send me a PM.

:thanks:

Good luck everyone. Amazing bunch of people up there. :thumb:

Our Nominees

Here is the shortlist for December's Member of the Month award. All comments are edited from members' nominations.

Thank you to each of you for your contributions and good luck.

The poll is now open for voting.

Higherthehigh
"Please consider Higherthehigh for your Member of the Month. He runs good journals, helps on the questions and problems pages and I’ve seen him welcome new members too. An all-round good guy, who, when he asks questions or for help, takes and appreciates the advice – and pays it back with his support for others as well. A deserving nominee, I think."

Preston9mm
"I'd like to put forward Preston9mm for member of the month. He's currently got a very interactive journal where he welcomes all to join and share ideas and input. Since I joined here I think he's one of the most welcoming people I’ve seen. He's always positive and I see him helping out on other threads nearly every day. He is very active in the community, has interesting and informative threads helps newer growers and gives spot on advice."

Dkmg01
"I would like to nominate Dkmg01 for MOTM this month. He’s growing monsters, has no problem giving a helping hand, has a great heart and deserves some recognition. He learns quick, and has no problem asking questions to what he doesn’t know. His personality matches his growing abilities, in being an all round great guy: he’s bound for success!"

GHempster
"This guy really should be a Member of the Month. He’s really active, runs journals, helps out others in theirs, supports our sponsors (which I think is great), and is always helpful with good advice in the FAQs and welcomes newbies to the site. Great 420 Magazine attitude as well."

MrSauga
"I'd like to nominate MrSauga. He helped me save everything plantwise for my medical harvest. This was during one of the hardest trials of my personal life. Without his (and others) help, I would not have made it to my 1 year anniversary of not drinking alcohol. He deserves much credit for helping me more than he could possibly know."

Pennywise
"Pennywise is always helpful with great insight. Always answers promptly and importantly if he feels somebody else can give you a better answer, he will say that and not try to bs an answer just to appear all-knowing. He’s an iconic 420 Magazine member, and I can’t think of a more deserving person."

CraZysWeeD
"I would like to nominate CraZysWeed. He always has some kind of mad scientist build going on which i find endlessly fascinating. I love watching them come together and am always keeping my fingers crossed that they come to fruition. (Most do). He always has something positive to say in our members’ threads and is helpful with the more technical/math things that some (like me!) aren’t so good at."

:goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck:
I'm honored to be on a list with such awesome members. Thank you for considering me worthy.
:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

I'll try my best to live up to the hype. This place is my second home, I'll help in any way I can.

Again, thanks for the nomination y'all
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Wow. Most months it's hard to vote but this month, damn. All very deserving without doubt , all amazing contributors and entertainers to boot , all very helpful with new an old growers alike. cruel teddy , very cruel. lol
good luck guys ( non-binary , non-gender use of emotive term).

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations to MrSauga, triumphing in a quality list. Thank you, and all the nominees, for everything you contribute. We're proud to have you all as members.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom