420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: February 2024

"Sweet" nothing wrong with a bit of Fox tailing 🙂👍
I’ve done it a couple times now, so I read up on foxtaling a little. What I thought was interesting and funny is (I never knew this before), some people make them foxtail on purpose. To increase their yield. I have noticed that the foxtail tips are often denser than the rest of the bud. I get it. But jeez, other than the occasional interesting picture, I have no use for them. But yeah, it’s just distasteful from a visual perspective. I’ve never noticed the slightest difference in the bud itself.

Hey, guys! This is my Bubba Glue @ 55 days which I just harvested, The spheres are magnificent.

full

Good Luck to everyone!

I’ve done it a couple times now, so I read up on foxtaling a little. What I thought was interesting and funny is (I never knew this before), some people make them foxtail on purpose. To increase their yield. I have noticed that the foxtail tips are often denser than the rest of the bud. I get it. But jeez, other than the occasional interesting picture, I have no use for them. But yeah, it’s just distasteful from a visual perspective. I’ve never noticed the slightest difference in the bud itself.
I think the foxtails are neat.. like they're braided 💚 .. Fancy nuggets

Damn some nice pics again great work everybody, i'll enter one anyways, week 7 Mephisto Alien vs Triangle auto grown in soil & 7 gal pot
Good luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom