420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - April 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok Im being lazy here but I also haven't been to any of my grows physically in a few weeks due to ill health so I will repost last months entry seeing as though it came close to winning. im aware this month has some better entries so we see how it goes. Good luck.

Hope you feel better Cult! Going to be a tough one this month and from what I've seen going to be just as tough next month too.

Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL automatic.
Paired with Sweet Trainwreck automatic to produce,
Casey Jones.
full
full

this is Gringo, my own cross of Diesel x Cheese, strongest longest lasting I have grown to date.
Everyone loves it, I hope yous do too.
Lower center is a pollen sac cola which helped yield me a few dozen seeds.

I have a request, for future Plant of the month contest.

Could we get the information of if a plant is an auto-flowering or photoperiod?

I want to judge the plants on their merit, but a photoperiod plant is much easier to work into a very specific shape or method.

Knowing helps judge the plant for what it is and how it looks.

Just a wish, from a person trying to be fair to the plants, and growers.

Could we get the information of if a plant is an auto-flowering or photoperiod?

Many entries already mention if their plant is an auto, and if they do I include that in the consolidated list.

It would be unreasonable to make that into a "rule". However, if an entry says it's an auto, I will continue to include that information. It does, I agree, give important context for judging.

:thumb:

Many entries already mention if their plant is an auto, and if they do I include that in the consolidated list.

It would be unreasonable to make that into a "rule". However, if an entry says it's an auto, I will continue to include that information. It does, I agree, give important context for judging.

:thumb:

Oh, no... I don't believe in lots of rules...more of a suggestion to ask members to include the information.

I appreciate all that is required to consolidate all of those entries as well. I think you admins do a bang-up job. :thumb:

Looks like another doubleheader.... I'll write that here only. Ain't no sense in repeating.. Looks like a Congrats are in order.
But I'll wait another day.

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom