Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Funny, I always though 2 days in the dark but could swear you advised that 2 days was not needed so I've been doing 24 hours, ha!:rofl:
The dark time is just to let the plant dump all the fluids.....not to increase resin...that does NOT happen.
Yes.Ween....just a cycle in the dark is fine...doesn't have to be 48 hrs......ok.

The dark time is just to let the plant dump all the fluids.....not to increase resin...that does NOT happen.
Yes.Ween....just a cycle in the dark is fine...doesn't have to be 48 hrs......ok.
Yup, know it's dumping the liquid thanks to you. When I chop, as soon as I open tent, I chop all plants at the base so they don't take up fluid. Cheers!

I think I’m in the right place now! Lol
Awesome job Amy! :high-five::rofl:I think I may be “high” forgot where I was lol

:thumb::rofl: I got quite confused as to where I was myself for a minute there! Sometimes it’s half the fun :slide:

Thanks heaps Duggs. I’d forgotten about the dark period. I’m thinking I’ll arrange help to do it Sunday next, then lights out Friday night will be it.

Then... Blue Dream nugs for Christmas!

:thumb::rofl: I got quite confused as to where I was myself for a minute there! Sometimes it’s half the fun :slide:

Thanks heaps Duggs. I’d forgotten about the dark period. I’m thinking I’ll arrange help to do it Sunday next, then lights out Friday night will be it.

Then... Blue Dream nugs for Christmas!
Happy days ahead Amy...great job with that BD...btw!

She looks just lovely!!

I agree with a week or so then choppity chop. I’d wait until I see mostly cloudy. She could get quite a bit fatter in the last week or two. Sorry about the hermies, they are such a pain:(

I’m just waiting for my BD to sass it up in new ways :D #bitchybae

Oh your Blue Dream is quite a stunner so far :D Lovely long legged sativa thing :yummy:

glad to see you dropped a quarter pounder Auto

This was pages ago and at the time I was like yay! Inspired by newty... i realise now that I have Auto Pounder, not Quarter Pounder. I thought we had the same thing going but ...not... and they’re actually very different. I twigged when I saw you & beez mention their sativa quality... the Auto Pounder is a heavy indica... so I realised. I’m not in the quarter pounder club. :confused::cool: Who makes teh Quarter Pounder?

Hey Yeti - thanks for letting me know that. Banana factory sounded about right in relation to that lower nug that I found full of them :eek:

I’ll inspect again today I think. Seeds wouldn’t surprise me at this point, they will be immature but they’re most likely there. There was pollen powder on the side of the pot yesterday. I’m sure learning what lots of things look like!!

This plant just seems to have growth hormone overload!

:passitleft: Sunday morning...

big sporting morning for me. Australia play England in the T20 World Cup final. I’ve been glued to whole tournament. I’m not at all patriotic about my sport, i just love the sport. I was actually hoping for a West Indies v India final. It was looking likely but the semis saw a twist in the tail for the tournament. So the final will be fun - two really great teams who had to overcome some setbacks. My tip is that Australia have the edge and will take it out.

My tip is also that i will be blissfully high while watching it! It starts 1030am here... which is a few hours away so I’m just a about to get a head start on that... :slide:

:passitleft::volcano-smiley::bongrip::yummy::ganjamon:

:Namaste:

Oh haha. Yes Shed it’s cricket... but it T20 cricket. A very abbreviated ‘rocknroll’ style format. So the match is only about 3hours long;)

It’s when the Test Cricket starts that I get the 3-5day matches. I love them! There is also a ‘One Day’ format.

The shorter forms are what we call ‘limited overs cricket’ where each team gets a certain amount of overs each (to either score runs or try to get the other team out). So T20 is 20 overs each and one day cricket is 50overs each (sometimes 40 at club level). And an ‘over’ is 6 legal deliveries (pitches, if you like) bowled by the one bowler, in a set.

Test cricket doesn’t limit the overs and the structure is such that a sorts of tactics have to come in to play, and decisions for the captains are much more complex.

But at a basic level it’s throw the ball hit the ball catch the ball or run ... just like baseball. ;)

Back
Top Bottom