Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Hiya Amy G,

I'll talk to ya. That Blue Dream is a gorgeous lady. Loaded with trichomes, she should have some nice medicine. I agree with Katins, looks good to go another week.
I think I'd hold off as long as possible, just because more time can only make her better. But that's just me. I understand how the chop itch works, lol.

I wonder if I grow some outside in soil, will she nanner like the rest?

So, you must be getting the nice summer weather now. We have snow and cold. Not good grow weather now. Oh, well, spring will come in it's time! Looking forward to it! These bones get colder and more tired every year, but cannabis keeps me going and growing, lol. Maybe birdie will be by and fly us to your house for a sample when she's ready to smoke! What fun that would be!

You are going to like the BD. She is looking real good, you are just getting into harvest window. Keep a good eye on her they go quick when they think its time to amber up.

Lovely pictures Amy. I agree with the crowd, give her at least a week. Duggan’s instructions are usually the best advice, “When you think she’s done wait two more weeks.” It looks to me like you’re well within that window. I’d be chopping already because I’d want the Blue Dream for things other than sleep, but that’s just me.

Nanners huh? Tead has his become a mite hotel, mine developed powdery mildew (my fault entirely), yours developed nanners....sounds like a chemovar that needs a little closer attention than we’re offering, or even desire to offer. What a shame, it’s so well received by just about anyone. It’s too popular and too valuable medicinally to just pass by.

Yours looks exquisite Amy. Aside from the hermie expression this looks picture-perfect. They’re impressive in full bloom, aren’t they?

Thanks everyone... :love:
I was thinking a few days to a week, maybe it’ll get a week and a half and I’ll aim for next weekend...
Did you get this too? Banner alert in pic
BlueDream-Day123+48(39).jpeg

I surely did Birdie:battingeyelashes:
Those are the same ones in the super close up further down (which is just a zoom in on this same photo ;) ).
because I’d want the Blue Dream for things other than sleep, but that’s just me.
Well yes, I do too. I have been hoping to make some oil for daytime pain that is more ‘up’ to see what that’s like. That’s why I got itchy when I saw a bit of amber starting on the calyxes.

It’s not fully ripe like I said, still the odd fresh pistil, but I did think it close, so it’s good that many of you concur. :)

Last drench was a TP. Today it’s aboit to get a plain water, literally plain - no nothing (the very light TP I gave last did make the claw a little worse and maybe burnt tips a bit too
- this plant doesn’t seem to need much). So that would put a GE (growth ionic) about 3-4 days away and that might me just perfectly abfew days before harvest.

I know lots of brixers do like to finish on a GE. So tell me, how soon after the final drench/watering do folks chop when using the kit... do you do final drench (or water) the day before chop? A few days before? A week?
:Namaste:

Thanks everyone... :love:
I was thinking a few days to a week, maybe it’ll get a week and a half and I’ll aim for next weekend...

I surely did Birdie:battingeyelashes:
Those are the same ones in the super close up further down (which is just a zoom in on this same photo ;) ).

Well yes, I do too. I have been hoping to make some oil for daytime pain that is more ‘up’ to see what that’s like. That’s why I got itchy when I saw a bit of amber starting on the calyxes.

It’s not fully ripe like I said, still the odd fresh pistil, but I did think it close, so it’s good that many of you concur. :)

Last drench was a TP. Today it’s aboit to get a plain water, literally plain - no nothing (the very light TP I gave last did make the claw a little worse and maybe burnt tips a bit too
- this plant doesn’t seem to need much). So that would put a GE (growth ionic) about 3-4 days away and that might me just perfectly abfew days before harvest.

I know lots of brixers do like to finish on a GE. So tell me, how soon after the final drench/watering do folks chop when using the kit... do you do final drench (or water) the day before chop? A few days before? A week?
:Namaste:
Doesn't matter Amy.

I like to harvest when the pots are dry but it doesnt matter one bit .Give them a couple days in the dark to 'dump' all their fluids.....that's all i would say is important.....just chop at your convenience Amy.
Funny, I always though 2 days in the dark but could swear you advised that 2 days was not needed so I've been doing 24 hours, ha!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom