Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Somewhere in the 4-6 hour range. I gave up on perfection a longtime ago so that's not a problem. Gotta wash it all, drink some coffee and roll the finger hash off my fingers a bunch of times and take some photos. I do enjoy it but will be glad to be finished!

My problem is I’m sometimes way to anal when it comes down to trimming. I bought a machine but doesn’t clean it nice enough for my liking unfortunately

Yeah I gave up on that but still do a pretty good job. If I can see some trichs on the leaves I don't worry about them too Much. I'm actually looking forward to it. Good times!

For me by using the KIT I have reduced my TRIM JAIL TIME by at least 50%.
I don't trim nearly as close, actually leave a lot of leaf but its all covered in TRICH's.

I just do a fast trim down to probably the last 1/4 of the close bud leafs. Kinda like it that
way since it protects the bud when dried / jarred but is still worth smoking, it can be removed if thats your thing

BTW I can see a lot
of glistening in the trim tray as well :)

EDIT: I guess the kit should come with one of these
View media item 1505532

For me by using the KIT I have reduced my TRIM JAIL TIME by at least 50%.
I don't trim nearly as close, actually leave a lot of leaf but its all covered in TRICH's.

I just do a fast trim down to probably the last 1/4 of the close bud leafs. Kinda like it that
way since it protects the bud when dried / jarred but is still worth smoking, it can be removed if thats your thing

BTW I can see a lot
of glistening in the trim tray as well :)

EDIT: I guess the kit should come with one of these
View media item 1505532

Excellent Gazoo....:thumb:.....:rofl:

I'm embarrassed to say how long it took today, 11 hours and that s with the boss helping out the last 3. COGS took over 5 hours alone. I wish I read your post earlier Gazoo, I may have left more, wanting to try smoking some sugar leafs. I'm sure I can pick them out of the bags but most of that is destined to be made into oil. Got lots of finger hash which I hit when I was done, very tasty! I'm gUssing about 14 zips. I've been using crappy scissors, gonna invest in a couple good pairs. I saw someone post some that were non stick, can't remember who @thedealer ? Photo dump! :yummy::yummy::yummy::passitleft:

Impressive harvest there Ween! :bravo:Looks like it will be a good harvest of some gorgeous buds! I will PM you the link to the scissors that I sent OverLord. I dont think I will use other scissors after using these. they work really well. The do get gummed up still but the ease of opening and closing them is unmatched by any others I have used!

Hey Ween! I would like to take few minutes to write you on this great looking harvest! Congrats for those great looking buds! You spent a lot of time on trimming but you get some really nice shot from your nug! I like it! Cheers man!

Thanks wizz! I feel like I'm doing something wrong with the trim, it shouldn't take that long! The smells from these ladies are amazing!
:drool:

A very great morning to you my friend!! What an awesome looking harvest bud. Lots of very nice looking colas. Just another great 'kit' grow eh...congrats to ya ..my brotha!:high-five::bravo::welldone::cheer:

Thanks brother! Very excited about this crop! Wish I was shooting for the 2lb mark but oil still shooting for 1, not gonna make it this time. Still very happy with some top shelf produce! Another round pin the way and soul be planting some really interesting strains soon.

:passitleft:

Awesome haul and great looking buds with the kit! Here :passitleft:time to relax bud!

Thanks KB! The kit really is the shiznit! So happy I found it early and made the switch! Got some clean up left but am gonna try tho relax today.

:surf:

Impressive harvest there Ween! :bravo:Looks like it will be a good harvest of some gorgeous buds! I will PM you the link to the scissors that I sent OverLord. I dont think I will use other scissors after using these. they work really well. The do get gummed up still but the ease of opening and closing them is unmatched by any others I have used!

Thanks brother! Not gonna make the 1lb mark but it'll be close, really thinking 12-14 and hoping for the high end. Its hard to get a good look at it all but the 4x4 is crammed. Can't wait to get it in jars so my poor veg gals can get some elbow room.

:ganjamon:

Have a rockin day all!

:theband:

Back
Top Bottom