Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Liking the 4:3 as well! Beautiful flowers Ween!
Wow ween that’s all. Loving the colour in some of those buds. My favourite is 16:9

Thanks guys! I'm liking some of the colors too. One SPS is almost all purple and the other has only a little and cogs has some purple in the buds but only a couple leaves have changed. I was not able to get the night temps lower to aid in the color change. Tonight they get their last GE then chop on Sunday! It's gonna be a long day, ha! :rofl:

I forgot to rinse my dunk bucket right away and even after cleaning with peppermint soap, it still smells of transplant so need to grab a new bucket for the wash, not risking that smell getting on the buds.

Have a Rockin DayM

:theband:

My veg girls are crammed into the 2.5x3.5 and are dying to get into the 4x4! I think I'm gonna need to dry my bloomers (no not my undies) in the 4x4 so it's gonna be another week or so in the small tent. I may harvest on Saturday instead of Sunday for just this reason.

There are actually 5 plants in here. Back right is the runt SPS that is sitting on a box to bring her somewhat up to where the others are, the other SPS is front left and the rest are COGS.

My veg girls are crammed into the 2.5x3.5 and are dying to get into the 4x4! I think I'm gonna need to dry my bloomers (no not my undies) in the 4x4 so it's gonna be another week or so in the small tent. I may harvest on Saturday instead of Sunday for just this reason.

There are actually 5 plants in here. Back right is the runt SPS that is sitting on a box to bring her somewhat up to where the others are, the other SPS is front left and the rest are COGS.

Getting nice and cozy ;)
T5s in the corners :)

I think those are the tent poles, but my vision sucks so maybe not.

@weenmeoff you running the same strains again?
I may have to next round as well, as I don't think I can have any of the others properly sexed, cloned, and veg'd in time.
But hey I am not complaining.. :)

Yes, this will be my second round with them. I will be starting some seeds soon too! I'm bout really sure how to determine which ones are keepers or if I can even keep any!? I've got some seeds to Erin through! Thanks a lot thou guys! Ha!:rofl:

Bloomers are moving along really slow, still drinking pretty fast so I'm gonna push em as ong as I can because I really want them to bulk up. If I harvested today, I would be very disappointed in the yield even though quality is there but the cogs sampler was significantly better than the SPS.

Had a very exciting morning! I was up,at camp for the weekend with some friends. Lake is still frozen and we got a decent amount of snow over night, really a mix of sleet and freezing rain. Anyhoo, me and one friend were up early and I spotted a deer running across the lake and pointed it out, a minute or so later we saw a "dog" running after the deer, well it was not a dog, not a coyote, it was a WOLF! Well it chased that deer back and forth. Ran way off to the left and out of sight, then a few mnutes later they ran by from the right, at first I thought it was a different deer and wolf but then figured out they ran to the end of the lake then up the road behind camp and back on the lake. At one point they ran straight at us then veered off. That deer finally tired out and we watched the wolf take it down! It was amazing! He or she feasted for 1/2 hour then took off and came back a few times for more. Not too much later, 2 bald eagles,joined in on the feast, they even tried to scare the wolf off a coup,e times. The wolf ripped a big hunk of deer off and headed to the right, was almost to shore when he/she noticed a fisher or something like that, I was watching through binoculars, Wolf dropped that hunk of deer and slowly started going for the fisher, the fisher took off around the corner out of sight and the wolf took chase, guess who,came by and grabbed that big hunk of deer, one of the Eagles! I think the fisher got away because not too long later the wolf came back looking for the meeat that was no longer there, ha! A couple hours later we walked out to check out the carnage and it seemed like most of the meat was gone, lots of guts and organs and blood and the fur was strewn across the lake because it was windy. it was a really crazy and cool experience!

*WOW that was the best story ever!!! I would have loved to see that. And the eagles, wow. I keep rereading and it gets more exciting. I would have loved that hide and antler, what a score that would have been. Gooo WEEN! I'm so jacked from that story I love nature in the raw.

Clones looking great!

Just amazing.

Thanks Doc! I'm loving Kit! Ba da da dat dat.

*WOW that was the best story ever!!! I would have loved to see that. And the eagles, wow. I keep rereading and it gets more exciting. I would have loved that hide and antler, what a score that would have been. Gooo WEEN! I'm so jacked from that story I love nature in the raw.

Clones looking great!

Thanks G2! It really was exciting! At first my instinct was to try to do something to help the deer but that coyote was hungry!

Thanks Doc! I'm loving Kit! Ba da da dat dat.

Thanks G2! It really was exciting! At first my instinct was to try to do something to help the deer but that coyote was hungry! Here are a couple of pics. There were no antlers and not much Hyde left. Whenwe went to check it out, there was deer fur strewn across the lake because it was windy.

View media item 1535956
View media item 1535955

Brings this song to Mind

I Wonder Why
"Royal Southern Brotherhood "
Lyrics

I went to the Hospital,
Crowded rooms on every floor.
A child is Born,
Someone is about to Die
I hang my head, I Wonder Why

Crazy Rad! Glad it moved on. Kind of confirms that it was a fisher.

So my girls are +56 and I'm looking for thoughts on the harvest window. They're still drinking, no new pistils for a while now, trichs are mostly cloudy with some clear and amber to. Some leaves are turning purple and some yellow but most are still green and healthy. I can see them swelling but it's very slow going.

No great pics here, just wanted to show you how they look and some trich pics too.

Nice !

Girls got a nice GE and I think I'm gonna do one more then chop. I got a new cell so wanted to see how the pics came out but I don't think they're great.

Nice color!! Good looking ladys!!

I figured you would clone bud. And I know what you mean. I am trying to figure out a way to keep my keepers around while looking for new ones and cant see anything thats going to work as well as i would like. I need to figure out how to take tissue cultures and how to turn them back into plants lol.

My first round of Slurricane I did get one good cluster on the main stem and then when I chopped there were a few bananas on the lowers. I am running it again despite this and have a third just starting to grow after taking cuts forever ago. I tend to have a lot of hermies and think that i need new tents/ a new room to get rid of light leaks to try and get the number of occurrences down. I have seen others run them without mentioning hermies and with as much craze as there is about the strain now I would think people would come forward to bitch if they were common. Especially with the price increase!

I will say I ran the purple punch s1 that a buddy hooked me up with that in house made and that thing is a lady boy that wont get run again. Way to many sacks for my liking and they come on early! I have shared before but this is my Slurry on the first run :

! You re doing some really nice plant guys!!

Back
Top Bottom