Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Hey Ween, she looks yummy bud , but as Doc said , she looks to be at least another 10 days out. Still have lots of fresh white pistils and you say she is still drinking lots...let her go a while yet, will be worth it for yield, taste and effect!:) Cheers Ween and friends!

Thanks Duggan! I'm in no rush so will keep her going as long as I can. Do you think I should only do one RO then GE or should I do 2 as usual?

the soil should be slight moist in mid to late flower and not kept dry.

Thanks Ziggs! I've been giving 2 gallons every 4-5 days so they don't dry out too much.

Thanks Duggan! I'm in no rush so will keep her going as long as I can. Do you think I should only do one RO then GE or should I do 2 as usual?

Thanks Ziggs! I've been giving 2 gallons every 4-5 days so they don't dry out too much.

Mornin Ween, being so close to harvest , I would only do one RO then do a final GE for a 'sweet' finish OK! Cheers bud!

Will do Duggan! Water given, in 4 days GE then in 5 days chop chop.

So I think I have a nanner. What should I do?

My humidifier may be the cause, it has a blue light on the dial and I had it on a separate time which may be on when light was off....? I put a splitter on the light time so the humidifier is on the same timer now.

IMG_20170224_202630.jpg

My humidifier may be the cause, it has a blue light on the dial and I had it on a separate time which may be on when light was off....? I put a splitter on the light time so the humidifier is on the same timer now.

IMG_20170224_202630.jpg

i'd pick any nanners off and continue as planned, no worries...they look great! :bravo:

i dont think those little lights do anything, ...theres way more ambient light in the outdoors..:circle-of-love:

and you can place a piece of black tape over them ..:)

i'd pick any nanners off and continue as planned, no worries...they look great! :bravo:

i dont think those little lights do anything, ...theres way more ambient light in the outdoors..:circle-of-love:

OK, done, thanks Ziggs! How were those sliders? Rhetorical, I know they were delicious!

:adore: Almost time to harvest, that looks amazeballs, no pun and no nanners, touch woody wood. The Goliath doing a great job, that DIY humidity booster looks pretty dope. Think I should have had that in my tent, but always a next time! Blessings bru, enjoy your weekend :passitleft:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

IMG_20170224_202630.jpg

Ya Ween , as Ziggs said , no worries this late in the game with nanners OK! Just continue on as usual after picking it / them off OK!
She looks very nice and you will love how she finishes with a lil more time and a final GE Drench! Gonna be 'ripe' and ready and harvested proper.:thumb:

Looks like I got here just in time. This is the hardest part, ween. When you know you're down to the last week or so but have to wait. It's worth the wait buddy.

Cheers
:roorrip:

:adore: Almost time to harvest, that looks amazeballs, no pun and no nanners, touch woody wood. The Goliath doing a great job, that DIY humidity booster looks pretty dope. Think I should have had that in my tent, but always a next time! Blessings bru, enjoy your weekend :passitleft:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Thanks Pat! Only a couple manners so far. I look out for em each day and will pluck as I find em. Glad Ziggs and Duggz said its not a big deal. Have a good one Bru!

Ya Ween , as Ziggs said , no worries this late in the game with nanners OK! Just continue on as usual after picking it / them off OK!
She looks very nice and you will love how she finishes with a lil more time and a final GE Drench! Gonna be 'ripe' and ready and harvested proper.:thumb:

Thanks Duggan! Timing is for the final GE and Brix/WA tomorrow.

Looks like I got here just in time. This is the hardest part, ween. When you know you're down to the last week or so but have to wait. It's worth the wait buddy.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Hey Noob! Thanks for stopping in! I'll probably call you noob even though you obviously are not one any longer and you have a new handle unless you prefer TRD. I don't mind the wait, I actually will be a little sad when I have to chop her since it will be another month or so before I have any more flowering girls. Love checking on the girls and watching the buds swell.

Have a great one!

Love that closing shot ween. In my experience the lower buds always look frostier. The top buds have more depth to hide the trichomes in. It's all illusion. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Five days to chop. I stopped in at just the right time. :slide:

Love that closing shot ween. In my experience the lower buds always look frostier. The top buds have more depth to hide the trichomes in. It's all illusion. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Five days to chop. I stopped in at just the right time. :slide:

Excellent, thanks Sue! A few of the stems/buds are leaning hard but I'm not worried, these stems are strong!

:slide: :high-five:

I actually will be a little sad when I have to chop her since it will be another month or so before I have any more flowering girls.

Ur gonna be jones'in ween, I know I was..... Gets lonely not seeing that LED lighting. Peace my man

Ur gonna be jones'in ween, I know I was..... Gets lonely not seeing that LED lighting. Peace my man

Tell me about it but I'll only be missing the buds, not the LEDs since I'll be using them for my veg girls.

She came out nice.

I like the towel idea acting like a wick for humidity.

Thanks LEDRF! Once she finishes, I'll be moving my veg girls under the Goliath and they're still pretty small. Is 36-40" a good distance to start at?

Holy hell! It looks like you sprayed that fake Christmas tree snow on your buds, lol. Congrats on a fine grow there. Just a few more weeks until you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor (unless you're gonna nuke dry a bud or two to dry em out and sample).

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Back
Top Bottom