Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Oh My Goliath!

Amazing. I've been reading up on DBHBB, loving what I see.

My Goliath arrives on Monday. :)

Sub'd

1st Grow - Ebb n Flow - 2x2x7 - 2 Strains - Training/Cloning - 2017

Hey Vex! Welcome to my journal! I'll stop over to your journal shortly. Just a heads up, be prepared for the MASSIVE package on Monday! The light is pretty big 2.5' by 2.5' but the packaging makes it much bigger. I was really surprised when mine arrived. Also be prepared to have a good sturdy way to hang it. I got a couple big J hooks sunk into my ceiling rafters and cut small holes in the top of my 4X4 tent.

You should go for Doc's kit, it's easy to use with great results and lots of support. No need to ph water is one of my favorite things, I really hated doing that on my 1st grow with traditional bottle nutes.

:passitleft:

Thanks man!

Fuck, is it really 2.5x2.5?

The website states:

Size: Length 2 feet. Width 2 feet. Height 4 inches.

I was hoping to place it on my 2x2.5 tent in the meantime.....

Thanks man!

Fuck, is it really 2.5x2.5?

The website states:

Size: Length 2 feet. Width 2 feet. Height 4 inches.

I was hoping to place it on my 2x2.5 tent in the meantime.....

Unless it changed since I got mine but doubt it. I'm also pretty sure the website says 2.5 by 2.5 or at least it did when I bought mine. It will definitely not fit in the 2 by 2.5 tent, it's tight in my 4x4 because I have my fan filter combo (looks like you have the same or very similar combo) right next to it I also have the same gorilla 2x2.5 tent for my veg tent.

Just went to the site and it does indeed say 2X2. Gonna go measure my Goliath and will report back.

Confirmed mine is 2.5 by 2.5. I'll message LEDRF to see if dimensions changed and if not, will ask him to fix it on the site.

Rock on!

:theband:

Nice looking crop. I'm on my first led grow 2x4 gorilla tent with htg 450 watt and a viparspectra 450. 3rd week of flowering loving the leds.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well. That sucks for me!

Ugh!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Maybe you could put it in the tent on an angle...? I pm'ed LEDRF and will let you know what he says. I am certain it said 2.5 by 2.5 when I purchased so maybe he changed the dimensions....?

Nice looking crop. I'm on my first led grow 2x4 gorilla tent with htg 450 watt and a viparspectra 450. 3rd week of flowering loving the leds.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Terron! Welcome to my journal and thanks for the kind words. I'm honored that you made your 1st (and only so far) post here. You should start a journal so we can check out your grow and it's a great way to get support. If you do start a journal, post a link to it in your signature and let me know so I can stop by. Good luck with your grow!

:passitleft:

No worries, I'm glad you mentioned it. My thoughts exactly, at a slight angle. I can force my plants to grow up against the back wall of the tent. :)

Something like this, but 2x2x3. Lol

420-magazine-mobile1068636200.jpg

From LEDRF, [/QUOTE]When I updated the site, I messed up. I just changed it to 2.5 x 2.5. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

To help you prepare for the massiveness of your Monday delivery.
image18688.jpeg

Those J hooks are sunk about 3 inches into 2x10's.
IMG_20161024_190751.jpg

This was before I got the light as high as I could in the tent with maybe 6-8" space above the light. There are additional wire supports anchored to the tent, just in case.
IMG_20161024_190639.jpg

Someone suggested using threaded rods to get the lights even higher which I haven't done yet. I got the light as high as possible and raise/lower the plants instead of the light.
IMG_20161024_190624.jpg

This tent was inexpensive 4x4, I think about $90 and it's pretty decent, I can get you the brand if interested. I also have a 4x4 gorilla with 12" extension. Not in use right now, it was too tall for indoors, will get it back up and running in the garage when it warms up.

IMG_20161024_190614.jpg

Since I've been through this before, I think Doc will prescribe a rescue drench. I've got some rusty leaves. They were transplanted into #10's 4 days ago. They're actually at 48 days since sprouting, they've been stunted by low temps which I just recently changed from 16/8 to 20/4 which is helping keep the low temp above 68. They have not received any drenches and only 1 Brix so far so will give Brix and destress (not on the same day.) does this sound about right?

IMG_20170309_181000.jpg

IMG_20170309_180944.jpg

Ween, how's all bud. Couple things, you say they have been in those new #10's for four days...The soil looks very dry , did you soak it good before /during the transplant? Also , they do not need a Rescue Drench either. They will be just fine. Do not give them any more liquids from the kit , i mean GE or Transplant OK. That soil in the #10's will fix them. BTW , they don't look too bad bud! I would give them a really good drink of straight water (with just a bit of Trans), no Tea. Can you lift the pots , to see how heavy they feel....Ween , this is only what i think OK! Any how alls good brotha!:high-five:

Ween, how's all bud. Couple things, you say they have been in those new #10's for four days...The soil looks very dry , did you soak it good before /during the transplant? Also , they do not need a Rescue Drench either. They will be just fine. Do not give them any more liquids from the kit , i mean GE or Transplant OK. That soil in the #10's will fix them. BTW , they don't look too bad bud! I would give them a really good drink of straight water (with just a bit of Trans), no Tea. Can you lift the pots , to see how heavy they feel....Ween , this is only what i think OK! Any how alls good brotha!:high-five:

Thanks Dooogz! :high-five: The pots are prett heavy. Should I give em a little water or wait for them to dry out? I actually watered them a couple days prior to transplant when in #1's and then added 2 gallons between the 2 so maybe a little more is in order. I did not give any transplant because I read somewhere that roots has trans in it, maybe I was mistaken. They have not received any kit stuff except soil and a light Brix. The purple pics didn't show the sickly leaves real good so used a CFL and took some more pics. Overall, they do look pretty good but the one plant has about 6 rusty leaves.

IMG_20170309_192136.jpg

IMG_20170309_192149.jpg

IMG_20170309_192202.jpg

IMG_20170309_192216.jpg

Drive by tokin'! :passitleft:

Good to see you Nis! :passitleft:

My first thought was Brix burn, but you only gave it the one spraying ... and that was how many days ago? :hmmmm:

But sheesh, they should get some Transplant/Tea if you haven't drenched them at all yet.

That pattern nags at me. It seems more like something external, even heat stress but again, not likely. :cheesygrinsmiley: But it could also be calcium def, which is lazy soil critters so that points to Trans again. Dunno. I think it's probably from the colder temps. It'll straighten out anyway with all the new dirt. I'd skip the Brix and give 'em a DeStress. And y'know ... if the pots aren't fully drenched, you could give 'em a Trans/Tea now.

But you can sure do nothing for a few days while you watch it. You hardly ever go wrong growing cannabis if you do nothing. :laugh:

My first thought was Brix burn, but you only gave it the one spraying ... and that was how many days ago? :hmmmm:

But sheesh, they should get some Transplant/Tea if you haven't drenched them at all yet.

That pattern nags at me. It seems more like something external, even heat stress but again, not likely. :cheesygrinsmiley: But it could also be calcium def, which is lazy soil critters so that points to Trans again. Dunno. I think it's probably from the colder temps. It'll straighten out anyway with all the new dirt. I'd skip the Brix and give 'em a DeStress. And y'know ... if the pots aren't fully drenched, you could give 'em a Trans/Tea now.

But you can sure do nothing for a few days while you watch it. You hardly ever go wrong growing cannabis if you do nothing. :laugh:

Yep. Totally agree.

I made it! I recently spent some cheese on reliable climate control hardware. Ween, knowing my rh and ambient were right on, no matter what, has increased my peace of mind drastically.(Thanks Doc) And my flowers smell much stronger(rh I think). Gotta love/hate those unforseen side effects. Those spots are funky, good luck and thanks extending the invite. Lastly, Wow that light. A little envious.

Back
Top Bottom