Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Enjoy your weekend ween. I did same thing today started a new batch

Thanks Bud! Love getting my hands dirty and looking forward to growing in 1st run soil! :high-five:

Nice, I'm mixing up a batch this weekend as well

Awesome Calican! was just over at your garden and good to see Doc saying they look good. I'm sure they're gonna take off big time once you transplant!

:passitleft:

I'll be waiting for the reveal on the new gear Ween...until then...still here...nice turn around on those girlz!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hey Hook! Thanks for dropping in! Im happy about the turnaround, stems are way thicker than any other money makers I've grown so if all goes well I'm thinking it'll be the best yet. Am excited about the new beans but figured I would build a little suspense, ha! :rofl:

Ya eh Hook,..great turn around ,..indeed!

Thanks Duggan! Great turn arounds are my specialty, ha! :rofl:

:passitleft: :passitleft:

How do you like your Goliath, would you say it equals a 1000HPS ? How much heat does it put off, I have the dwarf star for veg and looking for a flowering LED for summertime

I like it a lot! I can't say from experience but Neil claims and shows with par readings that it does indeed compare and is even better than 1000w HPS, I'd say go for it! One word of warning is that it really lives up to its name and is a GOLIATH! It's 2.5' by 2.5' and 67 lbs. not sure about the specs but some like the perfect sun Goliath COB.

Edit to add info about heat. It actually puts off more heat that I thought it would, not like the HEDs though. I also have 600w lights but they're not in use, I wish I could fit one in with the Goliath.

If i may Ween ..CC, try something like i use. The Budmaster 2, 675 XG . They have much better ones now too. They are very dependable , high quality lights. Run very quiet and cool. Cheers .

GOOD LORD.. I had one of those lights all picked out and the specs and build quality are the nicest I've seen. Then I saw the price. 3500 us dollars. I would say its worth it though, being German diodes and all parts are changeable and upgradable. The wife would probably make me sleep in the grow room which I wouldnt mind :cheesygrinsmiley: how much did you pay for yours, not sure if were allowed to discuss that here..

Thanks duggan and ween. Ill check them out, I need it to cover 5x5 area

Yup the Goliath will cover that and suggestions from Duggan are always great! With a 5X5 you could surely fit a few lights in that space.

I need some seeds, anybody know where I can get some from

Hey Aj! I've only purchased and grown seeds from Herbies and had a great experience with them. I just orders seeds from another vendor but they're not a sponsor and I do not have them yet so cannot comment on my experience. I'm sure someone else will chime in with seed suggestions and you can find many good vendors at the sponsors page, Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

Yup the Goliath will cover that and suggestions from Duggan are always great! With a 5X5 you could surely fit a few lights in that space.

Hey Aj! I've only purchased and grown seeds from Herbies and had a great experience with them. I just orders seeds from another vendor but they're not a sponsor and I do not have them yet so cannot comment on my experience. I'm sure someone else will chime in with seed suggestions and you can find many good vendors at the sponsors page, Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking

I have the dwarf star which did as good as a 400 HP's, still want to see more grows using the goliath, I have a light rail I can put the PS1000 on as well and cover more area, but I see mostly auto grows with those lights

Here is 1 but it's a SOG grow. Damn, I used to subscribe to more Goliath grows but now cannot find them, it seems that some of the journals I subscribe to mysteriously disappear. There are definately a few and all seem to like it. It's also pricey. The PS 1000 on a mover would be a good choice too.

Perfect Sun Goliath - SOG Of Blue Dream & C99

IMG_20171124_220212.jpg

GOOD LORD.. I had one of those lights all picked out and the specs and build quality are the nicest I've seen. Then I saw the price. 3500 us dollars. I would say its worth it though, being German diodes and all parts are changeable and upgradable. The wife would probably make me sleep in the grow room which I wouldnt mind :cheesygrinsmiley: how much did you pay for yours, not sure if were allowed to discuss that here..
Mornin CC,...ya they are pricey for sure. Mine was around 1000 C..but that was their XG model of the 9 module ones...The 675. I purchased it around 5-6 yrs. ago. I would contact Budmaster and ask them what they have comparable to the XG with the 9 modules . You know what i mean by 9 modules right? These 9 module models are perfect for a 5x5 space and will make you and your plants very happy. My BM has been my 'go to' light for yrs. now and is extremely dependable and offers all the spectroms we/plants need!
My 'dream' light would be their 9 module G.O.D. model...wow , she is a beauty !!Cheers eh!:high-five:

Mornin CC,...ya they are pricey for sure. Mine was around 1000 C..but that was their XG model of the 9 module ones...The 675. I purchased it around 5-6 yrs. ago. I would contact Budmaster and ask them what they have comparable to the XG with the 9 modules . You know what i mean by 9 modules right? These 9 module models are perfect for a 5x5 space and will make you and your plants very happy. My BM has been my 'go to' light for yrs. now and is extremely dependable and offers all the spectroms we/plants need!
My 'dream' light would be their 9 module G.O.D. model...wow , she is a beauty !!Cheers eh!:high-five:

The G.O.D 1200 is the one I'm looking at, I can take 1000 dollars, but 3500.. Just WOW.. I have a fan on my dwarf star that went out and I sent Neil an email, so well see how that goes with his customer support. Being that I'm an electrician I should just build a bad ass COB setup

The G.O.D 1200 is the one I'm looking at, I can take 1000 dollars, but 3500.. Just WOW.. I have a fan on my dwarf star that went out and I sent Neil an email, so well see how that goes with his customer support. Being that I'm an electrician I should just build a bad ass COB setup

Another Sparky..Buck and i are too! 30 plus yrs. in the trade! good on ya CC. I got 3 yrs. left to retire....yeepa , yeepa...can't wait...i'm just tired of getting up at 6am every day....tired now. The BM's. are the best out there IMO!:Namaste:

FYI CC...G8 (Dorm Grow) a sponsor has all their lights on sale for 40% off. A great chance for ya...i would consider getting two of the 600W models for your 5x5 space. This would be loads and loads of great light for your space at a really good price too! Just sayin bud...something to consider. I would contact them after checking out their site . They may be just what ya need. Two of those lights will fit and will really provide a tremendous amount of good quality light for your space!!

Another Sparky..Buck and i are too! 30 plus yrs. in the trade! good on ya CC. I got 3 yrs. left to retire....yeepa , yeepa...can't wait...i'm just tired of getting up at 6am every day....tired now. The BM's. are the best out there IMO!:Namaste:

FYI CC...G8 (Dorm Grow) a sponsor has all their lights on sale for 40% off. A great chance for ya...i would consider getting two of the 600W models for your 5x5 space. This would be loads and loads of great light for your space at a really good price too! Just sayin bud...something to consider. I would contact them after checking out their site . They may be just what ya need. Two of those lights will fit and will really provide a tremendous amount of good quality light for your space!!

I've been leaning toward those lights. I have 16 years in the trade and still have a long ways to go. I start work at 4AM and work 12hr days. These bio pharmaceutical companies around here are very demanding on time to completion. That's awesome that there's a couple sparky's on here

Hey CC! How do you know the fan is out? Don't hear it anymore or can you see that it's not spinning? Keep us updated about that. I feel like mine runs a little hot so maybe 1 or more fans are out so i want to check which is gonna be hard because it's not moving from the top of the tent.

I am not in the market for anymore lights, I have too many that are not in use, but I am curious so was looking into bud master and then g8 dorm gRow and did not find thEm as a sponsor so did an Infernet search and there is no mention of bud master on their site (on quick inspection.)

The fan doesn't spin unless I stick something in and give it a push. Pretty common with fans. The budmaster uses osram led which is German engineered and top quality. Not sure if bud master lights are available in the US yet.

Yes,..Budmaster 2's. are available in Canada...they ship from the UK. Ween..Budmaster 2 and Dorm Grow(G8) are both sponsors and different , separate companies. cheers!:)

Yes,..Budmaster 2's. are available in Canada...they ship from the UK. Ween..Budmaster 2 and Dorm Grow(G8) are both sponsors and different , separate companies. cheers!:)

Thanks Duggan!

My girls got GE plus tea last night and haven't looked this good.

IMG_20171126_215311.jpg

IMG_20171126_215336.jpg

IMG_20171126_215320.jpg

IMG_20171126_215355.jpg

Back
Top Bottom