Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Looking for hard plastic pot suggestions. I have been using #10 fabric which have been working pretty good but want to try plastic and want to go bigger so am thinking #15. I saw some decent ones on the zon which were like $8 plus $5 shipping and each pot would ship separate, not stacked and in 1 box, they were shorter and wider, not sure if it would be better to have taller tapered pots. Also, I've been running 3 plants because that is what fits in my 4X4 due to the 2 fans and Huey, if I wanted to run 4 plants, the 1 small fan and Huey may fit on the floor but the bigger oscillating fan would not fit, maybe I should try to hang that one...? I feel like that would be asking for trouble. 3 plants provide more than I need, I am just thinking of maximizing my output per electricity used. What do you guys think? I've seen plenty of 4X4's with 4 or more plants, not sure how they do it though.

Looking for hard plastic pot suggestions. I have been using #10 fabric which have been working pretty good but want to try plastic and want to go bigger so am thinking #15. I saw some decent ones on the zon which were like $8 plus $5 shipping and each pot would ship separate, not stacked and in 1 box, they were shorter and wider, not sure if it would be better to have taller tapered pots. Also, I've been running 3 plants because that is what fits in my 4X4 due to the 2 fans and Huey, if I wanted to run 4 plants, the 1 small fan and Huey may fit on the floor but the bigger oscillating fan would not fit, maybe I should try to hang that one...? I feel like that would be asking for trouble. 3 plants provide more than I need, I am just thinking of maximizing my output per electricity used. What do you guys think? I've seen plenty of 4X4's with 4 or more plants, not sure how they do it though.
Ween.....suggestion....just go to a local nursery and ask them for some used pots....they all have loads of them.....that's what i used to do.....never bought one pot....just ask them...ya might be surprised!

Ween.....suggestion....just go to a local nursery and ask them for some used pots....they all have loads of them.....that's what i used to do.....never bought one pot....just ask them...ya might be surprised!

Thanks Doog! I'll give it a try. That is where I got a stack of #1's for free.

Thanks Doog! I'll give it a try. That is where I got a stack of #1's for free.
Yup....no need to buy them...nothing wrong with used....even if they want a few bucks....better than buying new and waiting for them...plus shipping!Used nursery pots are one thing we can get very ...very cheap.

if you strike out there, you could go to wally world or any other big box store and look at plastic tubs or storage containers,,,drill some holes and you now have a pot...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

if you strike out there, you could go to wally world or any other big box store and look at plastic tubs or storage containers,,,drill some holes and you now have a pot...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

15 gallon Sterilite totes work well. They're 26 inches x 18 inches - could easily fit three in there. :slide:

Got my seeds and am like a kid on Christmas! Really good buying experience, I'd say great but their site was really, really bad, no descriptions or pictures and then no tracking info was given but I ordered them on 11/22 so right before thanksgiving and received today, pretty quick. Good pricing, $50 per pack, 2 with 7 and 1 with 11. A BIG thanks to TheGreenYeti for the suggestion of where to buy and suggestion CSI Humbolt, specifically Sweet Pink Stink (bubblegum X purple urkle) which may have recently won a cannibis cup, not 100% on that. I also got Coked Out Girlscout (GSC X Snow) and GSC F1 (GSC X Pakistani Purple Kush) and got 3 freebies of Humboldt Legacy OG!

First up is Sweet Pink Stink! Probably gonna stick with 3 but still considering doing 4 but then the tent becomes pretty cramped. Also, my soil was only cooked 5 days ago (started that is) so it's gonna be a few weeks before I can start em.

My girls got 1/4 trans last night, looking forward to seeing them in a few hours.

:passitleft:

No idea why some of these came out sideways, I took them all the same landscape.

IMG_20171130_174829.jpg

IMG_20171130_174839.jpg

IMG_20171130_174913.jpg

Wow,..some crazy strain names eh bud! Just a bunch of fun , i suspect..:)
How big your cans next time round Ween...maybe try a big one in a 20#....LOL..(not really laughing)
Sure do like this Devils Carnival....happy weed. Anyhow, have a groovin night Ween , Gray , Hook, Scotia and friends...:passitleft:...Cheers,...(glass of Dry White..:tokin:)

Nice I’m always scared to order when website don’t look right. Some interesting seeds there

So the card I got is not the site I bought from but assume they are one in the same. I searched the name on the card and found some bad reviews of them, started by someone that felt ripped off (which I was not) but then others said there was a bunch of online drama with them, whatever. Either way, they're not a sponsor so I removed the 1st pic. I was worried that I may never see my order, even asked yeti if he had ordered from them, I got my seeds so am all good. These plus the few I have from my first order and I'm good for about......ummmm....10 years or so, ha! :rofl:

How big your cans next time round Ween...maybe try a big one in a 20#....LOL..(not really laughing)
Sure do like this Devils Carnival....happy weed. Anyhow, have a groovin night Ween , Gray , Hook, Scotia and friends...:passitleft:...Cheers,...(glass of Dry White..:tokin:)

Yeah the strain names actually turned me off a little, everything on that site had a crazy name but no descriptions like herbies with THC content, pics etc. I've got my fingers crossed.

I'm still thinking about #15's and 3 of them should be almost full with the batch I've got cooking. I could also do 2 #20's or 4 #10's. I dunno. Gonna see what I can get used at the nursery per your suggestion.

Have a Rockin Eve Duggan, Dark, hook gray and all!

:theband:

I just harvested a little Devil's Carnival myself! Happy weed is a good description. :bongrip:

My money makers are +15 from flip and already putting on a little frost. They go 1/4 trans and Brix last night. My last run, I went to day 31 before the 1st cat, if I go trans, RO, GE, RO, cat that will be about day 34. Think that'll be ok?

IMG_20171130_210841.jpg

IMG_20171130_210924.jpg

IMG_20171130_211044.jpg

IMG_20171130_211000.jpg

IMG_20171130_211018.jpg

the one above looked like this not too long ago, :rofl:

IMG_20171009_201248_1.jpg

My money makers are +15 from flip and already putting on a little frost. They go 1/4 trans and Brix last night. My last run, I went to day 31 before the 1st cat, if I go trans, RO, GE, RO, cat that will be about day 34. Think that'll be ok?

IMG_20171130_210841.jpg

IMG_20171130_210924.jpg

IMG_20171130_211044.jpg

IMG_20171130_211000.jpg

IMG_20171130_211018.jpg

the one above looked like this not too long ago, :rofl:

IMG_20171009_201248_1.jpg

First of all....Nice Comeback! They look like they should!

IMO, you're already in the early part of the Cat Drench window. My vote is Trans, RO, Cat, Cat, RO, GE.....

Thanks Doc! I'll go with that. :passitleft:

And with this hairless pheno, it'll be especially fun to see the calyxes pump up. :slide: Should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom