Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

And with this hairless pheno, it'll be especially fun to see the calyxes pump up. :slide: Should be interesting.

Thanks Gray! I'll try to get some before and after pics of them plump calyxes. I am pretty sure these will be my best money makers yet, save the best for last! They vegged longer and the stems are much thicker than previous ones and I don't remember the frost starting this early.

My cooking soil temps range from 68-74 (therm on top of container) and I am wondering if I can grab 3 gallons of soil early to get my sweet pink stinks going, if so when or should I wait the 30 days?

Thanks Gray! I'll try to get some before and after pics of them plump calyxes. I am pretty sure these will be my best money makers yet, save the best for last! They vegged longer and the stems are much thicker than previous ones and I don't remember the frost starting this early.

My cooking soil temps range from 68-74 (therm on top of container) and I am wondering if I can grab 3 gallons of soil early to get my sweet pink stinks going, if so when or should I wait the 30 days?
Ween...how long has it been cooking?Couple weeks ...its ok to grab some....for #1's.

Ween...how long has it been cooking?Couple weeks ...its ok to grab some....for #1's.

Only 1 week. I can wait another week or longer if that is recommended. Just looking forward to getting the sweet pink stinks in soil. :passitleft:

Only 1 week. I can wait another week or longer if that is recommended. Just looking forward to getting the sweet pink stinks in soil. :passitleft:
Yup....best to wait another week....keep temps at cooking soil at ...or above room temps....two weeks is ok to fill up a few #1's.cheers bud!

Slight change of plans for my next grow. Cannatard has me convinced to grow 4 plants and I'm also pretty sure I will stick with my cloth #10's, 4 will be just about the full kit correct? 6X7=42. My boss has requested that I also grow Coked out girl scout so 2 of them and 2 sweet pink stinks. She's the boss!

Have a great weekend! Heading to a party so some cold Hornitos tequila chased with orange slices are in my future, not too many though. Maybe even a puff or two. :passitleft:

I'm not overly concerned but one of my plants is looking a little upset at me with a few leaves slightly crisping and a little pale. The only thing I did different is spread them out a bit (finally got some pipe cleaners which rule, thanks Duggan!) per suggestion of Tard to use up available space in tent and open em up a bit. I gave em a nice trans drench 3 days ago. The other 2 are looking pretty great. Plant in question is 1st 2 pics but you can't really see much. If it gets any worse I'll try to get better pics.

IMG_20171206_212017.jpg

IMG_20171206_211741.jpg

IMG_20171206_211551.jpg

IMG_20171206_211611.jpg

IMG_20171206_211535.jpg

IMG_20171206_211903.jpg

IMG_20171206_211844.jpg

I'm not overly concerned but one of my plants is looking a little upset at me with a few leaves slightly crisping and a little pale. The only thing I did different is spread them out a bit (finally got some pipe cleaners which rule, thanks Duggan!) per suggestion of Tard to use up available space in tent and open em up a bit. I gave em a nice trans drench 3 days ago. The other 2 are looking pretty great. Plant in question is 1st 2 pics but you can't really see much. If it gets any worse I'll try to get better pics.

IMG_20171206_212017.jpg

IMG_20171206_211741.jpg

IMG_20171206_211551.jpg

IMG_20171206_211611.jpg

IMG_20171206_211535.jpg

IMG_20171206_211903.jpg

IMG_20171206_211844.jpg

Looking really good overall! On the slightly crispy one....next watering flush the crap out of it and chase it with a weak Transplant drench. It looks like the roots are almost there....Should do just fine.

Looking really good overall! On the slightly crispy one....next watering flush the crap out of it and chase it with a weak Transplant drench. It looks like the roots are almost there....Should do just fine.

OK, will do Doc, thanks! The next watering is Friday and then the next one is the 1st cat. I forgot to mention that the beautiful fruity aroma came on pretty much over night, one day not there next day smelled as soon as I opened the tent, yum!

:passitleft:

OK, will do Doc, thanks! The next watering is Friday and then the next one is the 1st cat. I forgot to mention that the beautiful fruity aroma came on pretty much over night, one day not there next day smelled as soon as I opened the tent, yum!

So, definitely get that flush/transplant drench in before the Cat. They're gonna go crazy if everything is set up right. You did a great job getting them back on track.

We’re all looking forward to watching them go crazy. Especially after your crazy comeback

Thanks DS! I'm fairly confident this will be my best money maker crop to date, maybe the best overall.....?

How to make a comeback:

Check and correct environment
Check and correct environment
Follow basic directions
Re-check environment.

Done.

Hey Doc! You forgot, receive awesome support from Doc Bud himself AND other experienced brixxers, thanks y'all!

The occasional night time lows of 64 was what got me in trouble and something I have not been able to dial in until I decided to put my under rug heater under my tent, now lows are around 70.

"Let's go crazy!"

:theband:

So, definitely get that flush/transplant drench in before the Cat. They're gonna go crazy if everything is set up right. You did a great job getting them back on track.

Done plus Brix. I flushed in a big tote, damn she was heavy once soaked. They're smelling really good. Looks like some curled up pistils on some of the buds.....? They're +24 since flip.

IMG_20171208_215342.jpg

IMG_20171208_215431.jpg

IMG_20171208_215434.jpg

IMG_20171208_215443.jpg

IMG_20171208_215520.jpg

Oh....they look really nice.

Thanks Doc! I feel like this will be my best grow yet both in yield and most importantly in quality.

Good morning Ween...yup,..looks to me like you know how to grow produce sir...just a lil.....great job Ween...don't forget to stay with those runaway leaders OK (pipe cleaners...:blunt:)...awesome my friend!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks Duggan! I have a pretty good mentor :high-five: and lots of other great help along the way not to mention the KIT! I actually finally got around to getting some pipe cleaners and per tards suggestion, I spread them out to utilize the extra space I have in my tent, I'll get those leaders down a little further though, thanks!

Have a great weekend Duggan, Doc and all! I'm rockin some awesome lake and mountain views for the weekend.

Thanks Doc! I feel like this will be my best grow yet both in yield and most importantly in quality.

Thanks Duggan! I have a pretty good mentor :high-five: and lots of other great help along the way not to mention the KIT! I actually finally got around to getting some pipe cleaners and per tards suggestion, I spread them out to utilize the extra space I have in my tent, I'll get those leaders down a little further though, thanks!

Have a great weekend Duggan, Doc and all! I'm rockin some awesome lake and mountain views for the weekend.

Lake and mountain views....wow,...waddaya say to that....enjoy these times ,...my brotha...:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom