Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Dunno Ween....but to be 100% safe...wait till the lights come on a while....then just turn them off and get your pics....then turn on lights again.....resembles a big cloud covering the sun...

Will do. I actually have a CFL to use instead of the flash but it's a bit of a pita so will try the flash but will wait til lights have been on for a while. Thanks Buddy!

Lookin' good Ween! :bravo:

Hey GT! Thanks! These are my last 3 money makers, with the pistil-less pheno at least, I think I have 1 more seed. Hopeing for pistils when I do plant that one.

:passitleft:

Flash photos not so good, guess I'll have to bust out the CFL. These girls are so damn bushy, even the one I tied down hard and shaved clean. I think it's because I took these clones 9 days into flower, is it called monster cropping...? Anyways, there are nodes upon nodes which I'm thinking may be a good thing once these buds start filling in...?

IMG_20171120_210236.jpg

IMG_20171120_210222.jpg

IMG_20171120_211452.jpg

IMG_20171120_211513.jpg

IMG_20171120_211544.jpg

IMG_20171120_211617.jpg

Dunno Ween....but to be 100% safe...wait till the lights come on a while....then just turn them off and get your pics....then turn on lights again.....resembles a big cloud covering the sun...

I go lights out with an HPS since added on/off cycles shortens HPS lifetime .... this should not be an issue wth LED :)

I think the whole lights on concern is overdone, although people with permanent light leaks in their tents have expressed differing opinons.

Hey Calican! Thanks for dropping in! You're more than welcome to read my journal but think your time may be better spent in other journals. You'd probably pick up a thing or two but not sure it's worth it, if anything just scan a few pages or check in every now and then. In case you want suggestions for great Doc Bud kit soil journals, anything from Duggan, he just finished 1 and is starting a new 1 soon, Nis and Canna, Radogast, Darkscotia apprentice of Doc's (was supposed to be Gazoo but that didn't work out), Breaking Brix by Buckshot, Greenyeti, Shiggity flip, damn there are too many great ones to mention!

What you may find interesting about my current and past couple grows is this pheno of money maker does not have pistils, only big fat calyxes, very interesting so I cloned em a few times, these are the last 3.

I've got some interesting new strains on the way, I'll reveal when I get them.

Happy Thanksgiving Calican and all!

Rock on!

:theband:

Hey Calican! Thanks for dropping in! You're more than welcome to read my journal but think your time may be better spent in other journals. You'd probably pick up a thing or two but not sure it's worth it, if anything just scan a few pages or check in every now and then. In case you want suggestions for great Doc Bud kit soil journals, anything from Duggan, he just finished 1 and is starting a new 1 soon, Nis and Canna, Radogast, Darkscotia apprentice of Doc's (was supposed to be Gazoo but that didn't work out), Breaking Brix by Buckshot, Greenyeti, Shiggity flip, damn there are too many great ones to mention!

What you may find interesting about my current and past couple grows is this pheno of money maker does not have pistils, only big fat calyxes, very interesting so I cloned em a few times, these are the last 3.

Rock on!

I wouldn't sell yourself short, you got some good stuff going on.. There's always something to be learned by reading. Its about time I get out there more and start meeting my fellow brixers. I might have to head over to duggans spot and see if he can help me out with my possible issues on my grow.

Rock on!

I wouldn't sell yourself short, you got some good stuff going on.. There's always something to be learned by reading. Its about time I get out there more and start meeting my fellow brixers. I might have to head over to duggans spot and see if he can help me out with my possible issues on my grow.

Thanks Calican! Your spot on about meeting fellow brixxers! Seek out those journals, introduce yourself and invite people over to your journal and you'll have all the help you need and then some, it's a great group of people!

Thanks Calican! Your spot on about meeting fellow brixxers! Seek out those journals, introduce yourself and invite people over to your journal and you'll have all the help you need and then some, it's a great group of people!

I've done that a couple times but I've only had doc, greytail and greenyeti come over and they're support has been a life saver.. Much appreciated too

Good morning Ween...CaliC...and friends. CaliC is very correct Ween....dont sell yourself short....your journal is just as in formative as a lot of the other brixers and fun too!..CaliC....gimmy a link and I'm there.Would love to have you over at my place...for questions ...ideas...and general conversation ok
!cheers to ya.Have a great day !

Good morning Ween...CaliC...and friends. CaliC is very correct Ween....dont sell yourself short....your journal is just as in formative as a lot of the other brixers and fun too!..CaliC....gimmy a link and I'm there.Would love to have you over at my place...for questions ...ideas...and general conversation ok
!cheers to ya.Have a great day !

Thanks Duggan!! I guess I just feel it's a lot of reading and it's over a year old. Thinking of scrapping it when these 3 are done and starting fresh like the soil and strains will be.

Calic has access to some landrace strains and is growing Panama Red now. Here is his journal, Jack Herer & Panama Red In Doc's Hi Brix

Thanks Duggan!! I guess I just feel it's a lot of reading and it's over a year old. Thinking of scrapping it when these 3 are done and starting fresh like the soil and strains will be.

Calic has access to some landrace strains and is growing Panama Red now. Here is his journal, Jack Herer & Panama Red In Doc's Hi Brix

I don't have a problem reading through your journal, I've read over a 1000 pages of docs journal so far. I do more reading than posting. I feel like Ive known you guys for years.my landrace strains are not pure landrace, they were worked with and stabilized over the years by someone who was in Vietnam and after that a journalist. So you can imagine all the genetics he procured over the years. So now his health is fading and his son has taken over and making them available to the public. Seems very legit but well see. Thanks guys for the support. Much appreciated. OH and I've been following duggans journal and I know he has had a rough go with his soil, so I really wasn't wanting to ask for help yet

Ween what are you talking about your journal was a awesome journal. Every journal you read all has very important info in them. As we all have different skill sets and ways of doing things it's nice to watch other grow and pick up little thing in between. I think your journal was first high brix journals I've visited and it got me hooked from there. Can't wait for the next one

Thanks Dark! I appreciate it and am glad it I helped you make the switch to docs gear! I always say it's worth it just for the sake of not having to pH! I've had a few struggle but they've always been my fault, mostly environment issues. The kit is so easy and the support from doc himself and many other brixxers is unparalleled.

I've already learned a couple things from your apprentice journal that I will use in my next grow and am sure I'll learn more.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love growing MJ! And I rarely smoke anymore.

Have a great night all!

Back
Top Bottom