Casey Jones #2

Good-looking chop, Brother!
After all the crap you went through on this one, you should be doubly proud. This grow was like an onion. Layer after layer of circumstances got peeled off finally leaving the core, the truth:
You're a good grower, and this is a good plant.

How are you going to dry and cure?
Love and respect

hey guys, thanks for the love and support. it's day four of drying and I think I'm going to weigh and jar them today. I'll probably leave the jar open for another day or two. I have been quick drying and smoking some buds and they're nice and kind. the new sprouts are also doing well. if they're girls I'll start a new journal. I'm going to update my outdoor garden today so stop by there if you'd like!

Congrats B.

thanks guys. I yielded about 20 grams between both plants. I'm making some changes then I'll be back ;)

IMG_122920.JPG

I have 2 2 week old blackout kush sprouts. let's hope they're girls.

Mornin B....Here you go again....excellent....now youl'e be cookin brotha. And as far as luck goes....i keep sayin on these threads....luck...has absolutly nothing to do with growing using this method...nothing.I repeat nothing. The way you used to grow ..if you did, had everything to do with it, not this way.Have a great day B...i'l be cruisin . Cheers.

I love babies too and thanks guys :) they are 3 weeks old, but I can't determine sex yet. pray that it stays under 100 degrees in my area lol.

IMG_128425.JPG
IMG_130522.JPG

I can't wait to grow some big beautiful buds with this 150 watt hps fixture. it's just as bright as a 100x3w led fixture.

Back
Top Bottom