Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Nice harvest! Lots of jars of bud and enough bottom bud and leaves to make a couple ounces of hash.
Will weigh once they all get down to 62%RH which takes a while with my house at 60%RH ;-)
image5186.jpeg

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Oh and for reference those jars sizes are large 2L (a little more than a half freedom gallon, less than half of a queens gallon) medium 1L (a little more than a freedom quart), and small 500ml ( A little bigger than a freedom pint).

Just making sure none of our overseas friends under the queen confuse your measurements with theirs hehe
Their gallon for example is huge 18% bigger than the patriot gallon. Us poor Canadians have to use our tiny litres. Those some use decalitres if you know what I mean hehe

Hey OG. Sorry if I missed it when speed reading through here :lot-o-toke: but what are your impressions of the PChunk? I've been growing it for a year or so and it's definitely kick ass herb. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. Mostly love though. It's the stickiest and stinkiest strain I'm growing right now and tends to be the one with the smell that lingers on me the longest if I touch the stuff. I prefer the sativas myself and am getting slightly bored of the PC but have two patients that take all I can grow, and won't let me stop growing it. Know of any good strains comparable to it in strength and quality?

Hey OG. Sorry if I missed it when speed reading through here :lot-o-toke: but what are your impressions of the PChunk? I've been growing it for a year or so and it's definitely kick ass herb. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. Mostly love though. It's the stickiest and stinkiest strain I'm growing right now and tends to be the one with the smell that lingers on me the longest if I touch the stuff. I prefer the sativas myself and am getting slightly bored of the PC but have two patients that take all I can grow, and won't let me stop growing it. Know of any good strains comparable to it in strength and quality?

Let me do some more "testing" on this batch and I will get back to you. So far love the PC

Ok since some of you were interested, here is how to make a simple easy cloner like mine:

Step 1 get a container to hold the water. Opaque is best to prevent Algea growth inside. If it is not opaque then you could paint it. I used a Rubbermaid container for this one, but I have used the large yogurt containers too and they are free.

Step 2 Get some kind of tubing that can hold the plant. Black or at least opaque is best. I used 1/2" pvc tube I had left over from building my hydro setup. If you need to buy you can get a foot for like a dollar at Home Depot.

Step 3 drill holes in the lid of the container big enough to slide the tube through, then drill one or more holes in the side of the container to near the top (above the waterline) to allow the air tubes to get in.

Step 4, cut the tube into short pieces and slit them to allow them to open to remove clones. Then add a piece of duct tape folded to act as a label and to keep it from falling in.

Step 5 assemble it with tubes to hold plants and air pump inside to make bubbles in the water.

image5038.jpeg
image5039.jpeg
image5401.jpeg

image5402.jpeg

Oh and you can see one I did there with a scrap of foam instead of the tubes. Works fine too but not as nice looking.
Let me know if you have questions.

OG, do you add any SuperThrive or cloner or nutes of any kind? I use RO wayer but my raw water has around 300 ppm TDS. Is that all I should do for the clones? Just tap water? I love the simple.setup and I'll have one made in a few hours when I get home. Just a bit unsure on the feeding.
I'm guessing the stems should be submerged and a 4" air stone?

Thankyou for the writeup on this, M8. Very helpful! + Reps!

:thumb: Andy. :Namaste:

Yeah just tap water. Whatever air stone setup you like is fine just make sure it is bubbling good.
I think if you add nutes the plants will be less likely to root, they are making roots to address the nutrient shortage I believe.
Just straight tap water and you can even skip the root hormone. Though they root a few days faster with the hormone...

Back
Top Bottom