Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Damn Crawdaddy, you are doing some awesome things in this journal. I only have one criticism...no mantids :rofl:. I miss that find Gabriel game.

You mentioned that you got lazy with the mites; how fast do they go crazy? I am really close to harvest and seeing just a few, no webbing from leaf to leaf. Just a few tiny white spots. I was considering getting pred mites, but I don't know how they will do with the cold nights. I am not seeing all the little spiders and miniature wasps that were likely helping earlier in the grow. You got me thinking about spraying now, even though I am so close to harvest on some of the plants.

Damn Crawdaddy, you are doing some awesome things in this journal. I only have one criticism...no mantids :rofl:. I miss that find Gabriel game.

You mentioned that you got lazy with the mites; how fast do they go crazy? I am really close to harvest and seeing just a few, no webbing from leaf to leaf. Just a few tiny white spots. I was considering getting pred mites, but I don't know how they will do with the cold nights. I am not seeing all the little spiders and miniature wasps that were likely helping earlier in the grow. You got me thinking about spraying now, even though I am so close to harvest on some of the plants.

I would say to late to spray your plants. From the little I know about predator mites they take a few weeks to be effective, so I think too late for you too. The cold will keep spider mites from reproducing real fast too. I would just keep eye on them, look underneath the leaves with 30 X mag. Are there a lot of eggs too? If not I bet you be fine.

Welcome.

Happy Tokerday Crawdad :thumb:

Same to you, off to work for me.

I just ordered a 200 W Diamond Series Advanced LED.

I am going to put the 3 mother plants I have into a Scrog and flower them in that tent, a Super Cheese, Brain Storm and Hawaiian Snow.

I am going to use the 100 W diamond series in a closet as my mother plants, I took 2 clones from each of those plants last night.

You're gonna flip your Moms into flower?
I just ordered a 200 W Diamond Series Advanced LED.

I am going to put the 3 mother plants I have into a Scrog and flower them in that tent, a Super Cheese, Brain Storm and Hawaiian Snow.

I am going to use the 100 W diamond series in a closet as my mother plants, I took 2 clones from each of those plants last night.

Hey Craw I don't think you will regret getting a 2nd Advanced light with what you got from your 100 watt you'll be kickin ass with a 200watt good job:peace::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

That was the EXACT idea, double the wattage and use same tent, should work nicely. I REALLY like the spectrum balance of the Diamond Series. Was considering an Area 51 panel for same price, but went with what I knew and the power draw on the Diamond Series was a bit more. My SCROG frame fits perfect in the tent too. Plus now that summer over MUCH easier to keep temps in the high 60's at night(for the plants) and 70's at day(for the plants). When going 12/12 I have the lights on at 7pm-7am, so their schedule is opposite of mine :)

Ok everybody here are the 3 plants that will be flowered under a 200 W Advanced LED Diamond Series, so far they have been vegging under a 100W Diamond Series. They 200W should be here Friday or Monday. Also a shot of screen I made, not squarest in world but should work, my first SCROG screen ever. This tent is 20" X 36".

Well dam wont let me upload pics getting error '/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/186333: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.'

Am I only one?

Back
Top Bottom