Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Wow, Derbybud! I turn my back for a sec and your grow has become even more amazing! You're killing it with this grow. So many flower sites! This is going to be a great yielding crop for you.

Derby, what do you think is the best value configuration for QBs in a 4x4? For someone without any wiring / electrical experience? I'd like to upgrade my flowering lights and ideally move my 2 Viparspectra (Chinese blurple) LEDs out. But I'm not in a position to drop $1000+ on a HLG 550. A modular solution I can put together slowly over time would be a great option, I could swap 1 LED out and then replace a second when I can justify the cost. Let me know if you have ideas.

Derby, what do you think is the best value configuration for QBs in a 4x4? For someone without any wiring / electrical experience? I'd like to upgrade my flowering lights and ideally move my 2 Viparspectra (Chinese blurple) LEDs out. But I'm not in a position to drop $1000+ on a HLG 550. A modular solution I can put together slowly over time would be a great option, I could swap 1 LED out and then replace a second when I can justify the cost. Let me know if you have ideas.
Man Dobe that's the most loaded question I've gotten in a while. I'm sure if you decide to build a light we can get ya thru the electrical stuff as its really basic. Strip a few wires and connect. There are so many options that you can start small and build on. I'll help ya however I can. Maybe we should take some of this off line so pm me as I've been told that talking about lighting diy projects is a no no.

Wonderful! They look way more developed than mine at 46 days.... I m so sad for me but happy to see yours! Gorgeous!
Thanks flash. If you look at my other journal you would see that this is by far my best grow to date. Just keep learning and trying different things and I'm sure things will come around better for you. Just keep growing.

Thanks flash. If you look at my other journal you would see that this is by far my best grow to date. Just keep learning and trying different things and I'm sure things will come around better for you. Just keep growing.
Trying new and different things is the key to getting better! Makes us better people and better growers!

It also helps to be a part of such a great community. I probably would be still killing seedlings without you all

Thanks Rider. Not quite like yours but my best for sure so far. Love the qb's
I love them too im
Trying to win a 288 board kit in net

Man Dobe that's the most loaded question I've gotten in a while. I'm sure if you decide to build a light we can get ya thru the electrical stuff as its really basic. Strip a few wires and connect. There are so many options that you can start small and build on. I'll help ya however I can. Maybe we should take some of this off line so pm me as I've been told that talking about lighting diy projects is a no no.
It’s easy bro lots of guys here will walk ya through two wires red and black red power black returning line

Morning photos
First of the group
Starting to stack nicely and bulking up some.

Just got to get them to 420 chop date.
Very nice. Sorry I haven't been on in a while everyone. Had a very very bad week last week or so. I got attacked at Wal-Mart just to add to the fun of the week. Still getting over the flare ups it caused.

Trash is trash and they won't be doing anything but you are stopping on schedule... the girl couldn't hit for s*** so I am doing okay from that. Now my body is just pissed off. Police starting to make me think I didn't do enough to stop it but his ass wasn't there to watch.

Back
Top Bottom