Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Today was Michigan's first day legal " Marihuana " amazingly enough there were no reports of people jumping from roof tops or weed induced hallucinations. Simply amazing, oh well making progress. Not going to change my day to day but it does feel good. :rollit: :passitleft: :high-five: :ciao:
Eggman, I’m with you! Lived in MI my entire life. It was 50 years ago this past August I was introduced to our favorite plant. I was always hopeful, but never really thought I would see this day. Many of us old timers have been to hell and back because of this plant. Finally, saner heads are prevailing. Peace to all.

The Walrus.

Today was Michigan's first day legal " Marihuana " amazingly enough there were no reports of people jumping from roof tops or weed induced hallucinations. Simply amazing, oh well making progress. Not going to change my day to day but it does feel good. :rollit: :passitleft: :high-five: :ciao:

If Marijuana is illegal, society will survive, because only criminals will enjoy MJ. But if it is legalized, society will degenerate rapidly, because now there are fewer criminals.

That's the McLogic.

I would use the 1st run first. if your using four 5's (not reccomended, ha!) then you would get a run of soil from each 1/2, not quite with 7's. Amazing job filling that tent! Is that four 5's? I started with HD buckets, moved to 10 gal fabric, now I use 15 plastic but have yet to do 4. I actually have 4 7's in my veg tent now. I have 2 4x4's. Keep the questions coming!

Here is what is just chopped yesterday.

Cot Damn... You over here showing off.

Ha! You need to do some of the same and share some of that fire your showing off on the gram!

:yummy:
Here are some fairly recent ones. Days 46-48 I believe. 5th run soil. Strains are Ghost OG x Grape Stomper BX and GDP X Grape Ape.
IMG_20181209_124633_561.jpg20181209_120036.jpg20181209_115857.jpgIMG_20181206_160911_996.jpgIMG_20181206_155041_911.jpg

That's kinda the idea! Perfect plants, excess, silly amounts of resin......High Brix! What's the pH of your soil? What's the pH of your runoff? LOL.

Too easy, right?
Absolutely. I'm a believer. Genetics obviously play a role and enviroment is paramount. Once you have that though, the soil does most of the work. I can't wait to see these in another 10 days. I'm only on day 49

Gonna be lottsa top colas.....:high-five:..nice job , i'de say!:bravo:
Thanks Duggs! While I’m here and thinking about it....how much recharge would be a good amount for a 10gal pot?

Thanks Duggs! While I’m here and thinking about it....how much recharge would be a good amount for a 10gal pot?
Give exactly 1/4 of the full 'kit' amount per 10 gal. pot OK! Just divide that baggie into 4 equal portions and give that 10 one of those. Make sure u mix it up will dividing it....it has a lot of fine rock powders in it that are tricky to mix up properly OK!
Dont forget to scratch it in good .....also , if ya have any EWC's. ...add a cup or so of those at the same time.

Hello everyone, recently started my first run in Docs soil. I think I'm ready after researching for quite sometime, and I have a great group already signed up. Any and all are welcome!
Link is in the sig. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom