Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Great Duggs! I was thinking about that.

Just as a relevant FYI for folks. I had my own soil tested and Doc has made up a custom amendment for it for me. As part of that, because my soil is lacking in some micro nutrients, I am advised to use Snake Oil - but only once per month. That’s a good indication of how potent it is!
:thumb:

Krip,....Gazoo, your first answer was most correct . Bottom line,..Snake Oil is strong , and only really meant for one or two apps.and only in bloom when, and if, a hard fade hits. Cheers eh...FYI...i haven't used mine for some time now...many grows without.
Great Duggs! I was thinking about that.

Just as a relevant FYI for folks. I had my own soil tested and Doc has made up a custom amendment for it for me. As part of that, because my soil is lacking in some micro nutrients, I am advised to use Snake Oil - but only once per month. That’s a good indication of how potent it is!
:thumb:

Thank you! :thanks:

I used an aero cloner set up with varied success. One time they would all root, and the next time - 1 for 5.

I've clipped roots, and other times let them go all hairy and long.

The general opinion is that hydro roots going into soil will have to transition to a soil structured root.

I never really had any shock or anything noticeable. Just followed kit directions.

The reason why I switched to plugs was the inconsistent results with the aero. Which I just didn't have the patience to tinker with. After 5 or so runs, I switched.

Moral of the story is : if the aero works for you - roll with it. Dust the roots and the hole, and grow some awesome produce! Once they take, it's an awesome ride.

man... I'm thinking it might just be a better idea to start from seed... My wife has always wanted to try real Durban so I promised I would grow it once the chance arrived.

Might ask my buddy to put the cuts in plugs. kit still has 2.5 weeks of cooking.

Whats up my wanderful KIT family! Happy new year late to all of you wanderful people! Here take one:passitleft:...

Just wanted to say High and remind you to go vote on the members of the year, plant of the year and nug of the year contest! Our friends needs our votes to win :circle-of-love:

With that said have a great one everyone! And continue preaching the “kits” awesomeness!

You should really post some pics of your awesome plants here Lefty. Some of you other 1st time kit users that are crushing it, let's see em!

:passitleft:
Thats a great ideas! Here are some nice photos from my first ever garden!(first time garden and not just first time in highbrix!) Next time I will be doing some things differently but so far so good!

I have 4 different strains... Black cherry punch(IHG) OG/Haze (CKS) White widow (CKS) and a special Laniakea!

BCP far left, OG/Haze far right, WW front left and Laniakea front right!

Bcp!

Og/haze!

WW!

Laniakea!

For all of you who are still wandering if you should get or trust Doc’s Highbrix blend, I have some things to say about it...AMAZING! I will use DHBB as long as Doc sales it! It is easy, awesome, amazing, dope and Boring(yes In my personal opinion it get boring sometimes because it’s tooooooo easy!)

So have a great day everyone!

Thats a great ideas! Here are some nice photos from my first ever garden!(first time garden and not just first time in highbrix!) Next time I will be doing some things differently but so far so good!

I have 4 different strains... Black cherry punch(IHG) OG/Haze (CKS) White widow (CKS) and a special Laniakea!

BCP far left, OG/Haze far right, WW front left and Laniakea front right!

Bcp!

Og/haze!

WW!

Laniakea!

For all of you who are still wandering if you should get or trust Doc’s Highbrix blend, I have some things to say about it...AMAZING! I will use DHBB as long as Doc sales it! It is easy, awesome, amazing, dope and Boring(yes In my personal opinion it get boring sometimes because it’s tooooooo easy!)

So have a great day everyone!

Oh my.....that's some good looking foliage!

Time to bloom!

You're gonna be good at this, Lefty. :welldone:
Well thank you very much my friend! I could not had gone this fare without all of you guys :bravo:

That tent is packed! :goodjob:
That was the plan! The 2 front one are way to different but I’m happy with this grow so far! :yahoo:

Oh my.....that's some good looking foliage!

Time to bloom!
Well thank you Doc! They have been flipped on the 3rd of January :passitleft: will keep you posted :cheer:

Yup...not bad for a first time grower eh Doc! We have just 'assimilated' another...muhahaha!!
Hey watchers,...lurkers out there....u all seein this first time grow with Doc's gear.
Just stupid easy !:slide: Waddaya ya'l waitin for .....wanna see more....just stick around a while....Cheers gang!
Well that is true!...here you go....:passitleft:... the KIT is just amazing and the team is Beyond amazing! Just give it 1 run!! And I’m sure your gonna be hooked :ganjamon:

Looks sweet. You can sure see the difference's in the strains. Love that pic.
Yes I have loved growing 4 strains at the same time! And that pic is nice :high-five: can’t wait to take the same one but with with big huge highbrix buds :kiss:

Well thank you very much my friend! I could not had gone this fare without all of you guys :bravo:

That was the plan! The 2 front one are way to different but I’m happy with this grow so far! :yahoo:

Well thank you Doc! They have been flipped on the 3rd of January :passitleft: will keep you posted :cheer:

Well that is true!...here you go....:passitleft:... the KIT is just amazing and the team is Beyond amazing! Just give it 1 run!! And I’m sure your gonna be hooked :ganjamon:

Yes I have loved growing 4 strains at the same time! And that pic is nice :high-five: can’t wait to take the same one but with with big huge highbrix buds :kiss:

By looking at those beauties, I'm going to say feed on the heavy side.

You should really post some pics of your awesome plants here Lefty. Some of you other 1st time kit users that are crushing it, let's see em!

:passitleft:

If you follow my journal, you've already seen these, but here are the top buds from the four main colas of a Barney's Farm Blackwater that got an "Uncle Ben's Topping". They range from 7g to 11g DRY for each bud, are packed with trichomes, and some of the best meds I've smoked. And, FWIW, it appears to really be helping my dad for his pain!

full

full

full

full

Back
Top Bottom