Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok thanx i appreciate the help.

Hey does any1 know since there autos an i dont uppot i didnt get a chance to use any roots really. So i was wondering can i jus put alil in the water with my next feeding that i do an jus water her in that way or does it not work like that? Or can i jus put a alil on top of the soil an water in with next feeding?
You can top dress some roots! but there's really no need to. It's there to help the roots hook up with the microbes in the soil when you transplant. If it's already doing well in it's current soil, you're fine. The minerals that are in it, are included in the amendment, so that stuffs already there.

You can top dress some roots! but there's really no need to. It's there to help the roots hook up with the microbes in the soil when you transplant. If it's already doing well in it's current soil, you're fine. The minerals that are in it, are included in the amendment, so that stuffs already there.

Oh ok well there ya go thanx for letn me no now i wont waste it lol. I thought it was supposed to icrease root growth or sumthn. So since i didnt uppot didnt know if i needed it or not. But thamx for letn me no i didnt lol.

So i was weighing out my 3rd round ammendment an i got a bulk kit with whats left i got 2 bags i weighed out to 340.1 grams an then i got 137 grams left over so i was wondering shud i jus split it up between the 2 bags or do i got my weights wrong. I thought i remember someone telling me a single kit is 340 grams or am i wrong? Jus trying to split this up to cook a single batch of soil if some one can help me out i wud greatly appreciate it. I really wana get this right cause i know its important to split the powder an rocks as evenly as possible. So thanx for any1s help lol.

Yes, and i recommend new growers who still have that 'chart' to lose it! It was something Doc put together to help and be a 'guide' for newer growers but since SO many variables exist between grows , it's just NOT a good idea to try and follow it. He (Doc) has done an unbelievable amount of work not only developing the 'kit' , but also using all our experience with it to improve and perfect it. Hats off to him for being so determined to succeed with it. :adore:

Look amazon sent me the wrong item i was supposed to get 1st run ammendment not recharge. Which really sux cuz now it means i gotta wait even longer b4 i can recook this lo
Amazon is literally failing this time !! Took me 12 days to get an Ipad delivered. Amazon has always been the quickest , what happened ???

So i was weighing out my 3rd round ammendment an i got a bulk kit with whats left i got 2 bags i weighed out to 340.1 grams an then i got 137 grams left over so i was wondering shud i jus split it up between the 2 bags or do i got my weights wrong. I thought i remember someone telling me a single kit is 340 grams or am i wrong? Jus trying to split this up to cook a single batch of soil if some one can help me out i wud greatly appreciate it. I really wana get this right cause i know its important to split the powder an rocks as evenly as possible. So thanx for any1s help lol.
Amendment is 1.5 pounds per batch of soil.

Hello fellow growers. I’ve been following along for quite sometime. I have done countless research over the years. What I can’t understand is how can Doc Bud just come out and make me feel all my time is wasted ‍♂️??? How can he just sell dreams of near perfection and he paid a couple of you guys to post fake plants along with fake testimonials? Why are you all deceiving us and how can the rest of you fall for this?

Ok let me stop joking...I know you guys/gals have a sense of humor. But my research hasn’t been in vein because I was lucky enough to find Doc Bud (actually been following since Oc+)and his journals and also all you guys who have been testing and also paving the way for the future. Thank you all. I will soon join the team.

I still have a few questions! Is there anyway to grow with this method in smaller containers? Like what would be the smallest container? And to understand the product a lil more if anyone tested; what would happen if you used straight transplant or gi or cat drench only in flowering cycle? And if you could recommend me 5 strains and their breeders of the skunky/fuely/musty variety? Thanks!!!

Hello fellow growers. I’ve been following along for quite sometime. I have done countless research over the years. What I can’t understand is how can Doc Bud just come out and make me feel all my time is wasted ‍♂??? How can he just sell dreams of near perfection and he paid a couple of you guys to post fake plants along with fake testimonials? Why are you all deceiving us and how can the rest of you fall for this?

Ok let me stop joking...I know you guys/gals have a sense of humor. But my research hasn’t been in vein because I was lucky enough to find Doc Bud (actually been following since Oc+)and his journals and also all you guys who have been testing and also paving the way for the future. Thank you all. I will soon join the team.

I still have a few questions! Is there anyway to grow with this method in smaller containers? Like what would be the smallest container? And to understand the product a lil more if anyone tested; what would happen if you used straight transplant or gi or cat drench only in flowering cycle? And if you could recommend me 5 strains and their breeders of the skunky/fuely/musty variety? Thanks!!!
The smallest container Doc recommends is 7 gallon but bigger is better. There are a few who do grow in smaller containers with good results like @Graytail. It can be done but you can also expect to have some issues. The end product will still be excellent but you may have some plants that look like they ran out of gas.
If growing seeds it is recommended to give CAT drench all the way through flower since it is the most reproductive of the drenches. I'm almost certain Doc has run plants on straight Growth or Transplant all the way through flower and the results are different terpene profiles. Ideally you want to follow directions before experimenting and it is better to alternate the drenches. Flipping the soil charge from + to - keeps the plant in high gear.
I don't know if there is a bad strain to grow but some can be more challenging like the plants that were bred for hydro and have weaker root systems. Any of the landrace or IBL strains thrive in this system. Anything from ACE seeds loves high brix. The new frankenstrains do well too you just need to feed a little heavier and probably use the snake oil additive.

I will soon join the team.

Hey DK! Welcome! We look forward to watching you grow beautiful fake plants in Docs Kit! Like Neiko said, you can get away with smaller containers, another example is @Morglie grows in 5 gallon buckets with great success BUT bigger is better, think 10s or 15s!

Anything from In House Genetics! So many frosty flavors! Black Cherry Punch, Slurricane, Sugar Cane and many more.

Mass Medical Strains has lots of cool strains like Star Pupil, Grape Pupil, Putang and more.

Ace has lots of great Landrace and mostly Sativas like A5 Killer Haze, Panama, Bubba Hash (indica) and more.

Don't hesitate to ask more questions and drop a link to your journal here when you start one.

:passitleft:

The smallest container Doc recommends is 7 gallon but bigger is better. There are a few who do grow in smaller containers with good results like @Graytail. It can be done but you can also expect to have some issues. The end product will still be excellent but you may have some plants that look like they ran out of gas.
If growing seeds it is recommended to give CAT drench all the way through flower since it is the most reproductive of the drenches. I'm almost certain Doc has run plants on straight Growth or Transplant all the way through flower and the results are different terpene profiles. Ideally you want to follow directions before experimenting and it is better to alternate the drenches. Flipping the soil charge from + to - keeps the plant in high gear.
I don't know if there is a bad strain to grow but some can be more challenging like the plants that were bred for hydro and have weaker root systems. Any of the landrace or IBL strains thrive in this system. Anything from ACE seeds loves high brix. The new frankenstrains do well too you just need to feed a little heavier and probably use the snake oil additive.

I may be high but is this CORRECT ? CAT drench

:hmmmm: Thanks Doc, Very interesting. if you are making pollen what would be best?

Good question. It's time for review!

Cations....a short way of saying "positively charged ions" stimulate reproductive growth in plants, including and especially the greatest plants in the world....namely our plants. This means that Cations support: calyx, seed, pistillate, stamenate, pollen and all other aspects of reproductive tissue.

Anions, or negatively charged ions, stimulate "growth" in plants: stems, leaves, trunks, etc.

The most powerful Cation is NH3....ammonia. The next most powerful Cations are the phosphates and sulfates. As you might have guessed, Cat Drench contains the ammonia form of nitrogen along with ammonium sulfate and phosphate.....all the heavy hitters jammed into one tricky liquid that works its magic in a nimble soil, not loaded up with organic matter and therefore "easier" to alter voltage potential. (High Brix Soil, in other words.)

The most powerful Anion is the Nitrate form of nitrogen. Yep....that's what Growth Ionic drench is.....

Ditto foliar sprays. Brix is designed to get phosphates and calcium into the leaves....which stimulates reproduction in a balanced way. We do have another spray that is so damn strong that it can and often does burn holes in the leaves, but it is even more stimulating of reproduction than Brix, as it has ammonia in it.

DeStress is a more growth oriented spray and of course we have another that is so skewed towards growth that it will inhibit flowering. We use that one on lettuce, cabbage, spinach and other dark green leafies to keep them from bolting.

But for Cannabis, we use Brix and DeStress.....Brix to support bloom.

So....if you want seeds, the quintessential "reproduction" part of plants, Cat Drench is your product!

Note:

If you're using your own handcrafted, untested soil and you load it up with organic matter, it won't matter if you use Brix, Cat Drench, Growth or whatever....because the soil has so much in it the potential simply can't be changed. That's why High Brix soil is so simple and doesn't contain all that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom