Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Interesting.
So you give Tea by itself, and feed Trans and G.E together?
I'd wait a little longer on the Cat, but I'm still new to all this.

Interesting.
So you give Tea by itself, and feed Trans and G.E together?
I'd wait a little longer on the Cat, but I'm still new to all this.

There's a good chance I screwed up in writing what I acTually did, I'm going of the top of my head, thanks for catching that Major before Doc scolds me ;) I'm following the instructions, I'll check later my written notes ;)

Eta

Looking at it, was probably water and transplant,,, and tea and GE....

Questions Doc

This plant in your kit received a water and tea drench on Monday. Prior to that, she got a GE and transplant feeding. Since she's out in my greenhouse I'm assuming I'm about three weeks in to flowering.

The pictures aren't the best it's 90 outside and I'm over this, but she's very resinous. ;)

My first question, should my next feed be a cat drench?

Or, another GE and mix in the recharge?

It's a CBD OG, probably going in my bloom room Friday at the end of the day. Harvesting in morning, cleaning, then this one and,, at least two others of yours are going in. The other two are a little behind I think. I'm mainly concerned with this one.

Thank you!!

20150902_150604.jpg

20150902_150553.jpg

20150902_150547.jpg

Cat! Nice and strong.

Doc, did you ever get a wide leaf Colombian pheno? Sth like that?

colo34.jpg

Nice plants as always by the way :tokin:

Beautiful, Gov! :high-five:

harvested at 7weeks (SweetSeeds recommendation)
personally I would have gone another two but lack of smoke dictated early chop.

Green Poison
G23_CC_7w_harv_1.jpg
G23_CC_7w_harv_3c.jpg
G23_CC_7w_harv_3c2.jpg

Cream Carmel
I'd say the Platinums penetration is pretty good
G23_GP_7w_harv_cola_1.jpg

G23_GP_7w_harv_2.jpg

Holey Sheets, Hash!!!! :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

Wow!

Wow, that's some gorgeous herb ... ! Stunning! :thumb:

+reps!

Beautiful! Way to grow, HH!

halp?

I can only imagine this gets worse before it gets better, seen it before, in coco and chems I'd just add cal-mag, but we don't do that.

Been in these pots about 12-13 days, just a couple dunk GE feeds a week apart. (I know I need to give them a low dosage feed like water with a little trans but they seemed deficient so gave them another drench dunk today).

This is on a couple leaves/plant mostly on 2 of the 3 strains in there.

I also destressed them today. 2 days ago they got their 2nd weekly brix application.

IMG_20150904_141326_zpslv052mdj.JPG

Yea I havent been there lately as much as I'd like, my buddy did the brix this week. We'll go see tomorrow again..

edit. pics coming on new edit, new growth seems fine? there is also a bit of mottling on some leaves too. (that last pic, those only look like that on a few of the mutant leaves on the 3 plants of that strain).

IMG_20150904_122552_zps9eakwdfy.JPG

IMG_20150904_122537_zps5lebkljm.JPG

IMG_20150904_122524_zpsqj7gdw3s.JPG

Back
Top Bottom