Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

There's still indexing going on in the background, and it looks like the new pics haven't been resized yet.

So ... they BIG. And SLOWwwww. Give it another day or two.

:Namaste:

BTW ... Dayum, Buck! :thumb: There's something about edge-frosted fans that gives me a chubby. :love:

Redloh, don't leave, come back in a few days. Once the great picture migration is complete it will speed up, imagine how many pics you personally have uploaded and then multiply by how many members there are, that's a lot of data they are transferring. Also, once you start getting into your subs or "watched threads" then when you go back to them it will start you where you left off which as far as I know is new. For me, in the past when I clicked on the last page of a journal, I would have to scroll to the bottom or where I left off, not anymore! :high-five::slide:

Yea, this is miserable, it's a whole different site. I can't find any of my stuff and trying to navigate the site is a nightmare. Starts me at the beginning of all the journals I was subbed to, gotta scroll through a thousand pages to find where I was. Pictures take forever to load, the whole thing is slow and after funkin around for the last few days I'm done. Thanks for everything HB gang, especially you Duggs. Peace

No....stay...dont leave.....if im stayin around ...anyone can!!!!lmfao!.....i have zero patience for this too....but i really wanna stay for my friends and members who care about me being here!!
I have pulled my hair out ...yelled and ranted a lot ...to everyone....thought about pulling the plug too....but its my friends.....they are why i stay....not the sight....my friends....its all about the membership.The mag will sort this crap out....they have too!
Cheers Redloh!

What the fuck is wrong with this site, it's turned really shitty, took me 15 mins to load this journal. And it's not my connection. Fuck,

How's it going duggs, here's a little sample of current run

Buck....wow....look at those fans....what Gray said!!!
The site is a big mess right now
But will get better...it has to...people will start to leave...a lot will leave.Buck....missed you in Jamaica......hope u are feeling better my friend!

Wow - can you report a post for an indecent amount of frost on a fan leaf!!! :bravo::popcorn:

You got this site sorted Duggan!!
:rollit:
Hi Amy,...well, i can get by with some things, ....it's coming, but , time is a big factor with me. Please understand.
When i go to sleep for the last time,...on my tombstone should read..."he had more patience , than anyone ever knew"
LMAO!!;)...Thanks for your help thru this Amy. When i am posting ...and reading etc....how do i tell where i am. Used to say what thread you were 'on'...how do we know now?

Hello gang...all my brothas...and sistas too! As you all know , the last couple days have been ruff for 'Dugg's'.
Many of you have stepped in to help me...thank you! I am gonna stick it out here cuz of ya'l...:love:
On to better....cooler stuff!! I felt the need to Brix W/Snake Oil tonight,....couple plants showing some early leaf curl from Mg def. No big deal , but i wanna try and stay on top of it. They will get their second of two CD Drenches in a couple days, i figure. Last drink was a big one ...a lil over 5 gal's. each pot. (first drink since canoe trip)...still slightly moist, so, gonna wait.
Big news is , i have the next four beans soaking right now in cups......ya....same , same gang! with the way these two strains love this soil...i gotta do a repeat grow . Two of each again! Prepped the #1's. tonight with bottom of them DBHBB first run soil and the top half of the pots is straight Pro Mix. Been liking this way.
New journal will be same with #2 added at the end!:surf:
Have a great night everyone....:circle-of-love:

Evening Duggs,
Respect and Thank you brotha for hitting the reset button.
:Namaste:
This is going to be a process.
We can go thru it together.

More plant talk.
Less squawk. The groaning is boring.
I wanna see the ladies.
Luv Stage.:high-five::high-five:

When i go to sleep for the last time,...on my tombstone should read..."he had more patience , than anyone ever knew"
LMAO!!;)...Thanks for your help thru this Amy. When i am posting ...and reading etc....how do i tell where i am. Used to say what thread you were 'on'...how do we know now?

I think I can sense your patience! :nomo:

And yes that issue about which friggin thread am I in ... I already listed that early in the ‘feedback’ thread. I’ll keep mentioning it until they get it done!!!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks duggs, I'm starting to feel better, got a little break from damn hospital visits for few weeks.

I think the kit is clicking now for me. I had a couple that taco'd up some about halfway thru, but I was feeding heavy. I got one plant that has aweful leaves, but hasn't had anything but water since flip, no recharge or anything. But has some very nice buds, super frosty, dense. Just nothing but drenches thru veg then stopped. Was just experimenting

Girls are looking good.The app was so much better, pics were simple, now I lost all journals I was following, it takes 10 mins to load. I'm hoping they fix it soon. I'm like you duggs, low on patience.

Hope everyone is having a good evening :peace:

Hey Duggan,

One thing about conversations is that if you and I were having a discussion in one and something came up where we could use advice from say Doc. Then we could add him into the conversation without a separate pm going on, now it could be argued tha'ts what the thread is for but not all things belong in the thread.

I would think maybe when you start planning the next canoe trip it would be an easy way for all your peeps to converse about it for instance in one place.

Thanks duggs, I'm starting to feel better, got a little break from damn hospital visits for few weeks.

I think the kit is clicking now for me. I had a couple that taco'd up some about halfway thru, but I was feeding heavy. I got one plant that has aweful leaves, but hasn't had anything but water since flip, no recharge or anything. But has some very nice buds, super frosty, dense. Just nothing but drenches thru veg then stopped. Was just experimenting

Girls are looking good.The app was so much better, pics were simple, now I lost all journals I was following, it takes 10 mins to load. I'm hoping they fix it soon. I'm like you duggs, low on patience.

Hope everyone is having a good evening :peace:

hey Buckshot, look at the 420 forums tab up near the top and click the watched threads drop down.

I did but everything I was following is gone. My biggest problem is site is timing out on me befor it loads, having hard time searching

yeah that is because they are still transferring the photos from the old database to the new.

When it is done, it should speed up as resources are freed.

EDIT: As far as your threads gone, I don't know mine were still there. I did have to go through them and recheck send email notification.

Back
Top Bottom