Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Yea duggs , I'm getting email notifications just rarely now, maybe 1 a day, haven't tried unwatchting and watching yet.

Those bcp's are a site :passitleft:

Try it on 4 or 5, and let me know

Yea duggs , I'm getting email notifications just rarely now, maybe 1 a day, haven't tried unwatchting and watching yet.

Those bcp's are a site :passitleft:
Thanks Buck...im doing the same two strains again next round. So far only one of the SP's gas popped.....if the second one doesn't show by tomorrow im gonna soak a Purple Envy .Try that..along with the single SP and two BCP's. Wele see. Have a great night bud!:high-five:

I'm back with pics ...Neiko, BCP's. are groovin...and growin...gettin more color. I turned that pot , the back one, 180 a few days ago to bring the purple pheno more under the lights. decided to see how she likes the camera...:high-five:she's sweet lookin eh bud,...not near done yet...yeepa. The two BCP's. are gettin heavy, tied up a few lower branches yesterday.
OK, for all the purple lovers out there (so pretty) this SP, is the way to fly! They are getting frosty ...purple ,people eaters...:rofl:
OK , here goes.......

This trip we all shared about 15 different DBHBB grown strains.:slide:

That sounds like a pretty perfect vacation. Good clean weed, shared by growers of similar mindsets....

Sign me up!

Also--WOW Duggan, those plants are looking fantastic. Been having some environmental challenges myself lately--pulled out a Sour Patch Kids into the normal light to see how she looks...thinking I'll let her cook a week longer...

Cheers!

Some damn fine looking buds there bud. Wow! The hell do you feed those suckers besides drenches? Keep it up Mr. D. THOSE GALS GOT IT GOING ON!!!

Back
Top Bottom